Good morning. It is a great morning indeed. Thank you for your continued support and time to read, email, text, and visit our website. It was great hearing from folks through emails this week.
Please continue keeping our fellow Patriot brothers and sisters in your prayers. We have several folks who are battling health issues or dealing with a spouse with major health issues. Prayers are powerful and I know these folks would appreciate them much. Thanks!!!
If you want to link up via Skype, my link is peacekeeper1961_1. A couple of folks notified me over the past week. If it is easier we can set up an evening and time to connect and chat on topics of concern or a topic of your choice.
With that said... Let's get moving....
(Reader advisory - This site, the author/owner and the contents of this site are for reading pleasure only. We are NOT responsible for your feelings, happy or sad. As always, avoid fear porn, take what you want, throw away the rest and apply to your own preparedness as you see fit. Keep one foot grounded always. Earthly speaking, the only thing we know for certain is how prepared we are.)
Thoughts for the Week -
We hope you had a great holiday weekend to bring in September. The temperature here in north Alabama did not drop yet so regardless of what the calendar says, it remain summer here... no signs of autumn, It was 97 yesterday at 3 pm. Another hot one today. I'm so ready for my favorite season, autumn. Some of my fondest childhood memories are during autumn. Jeans, sweatshirts, hiking boots, and an old AM radio in my pocket to listen to WV University football. We didn't have podcast back in the day. LOL A crisp breeze in the air with golden leaves floating to the ground. Life was blessed indeed.
So, Ms. Lucy and I enjoyed a day at Dollywood with our youngest daughter, son-in-law, and three grandchildren (9, 5, and 1). Once you get past the pain of the ticket price it is a very nice amusement and entertainment park. Now the pain wasn't so bad because Ms. Lucy, daughter, and grandchildren 1 and 2 have season passes. It was sponsor a friend day or something so Ms. Lucy let me be her friend for the day to get in free. So, the reality of it was seven family members passed through the gates and at no cost. I often talk about staying outside the box and watching and assessing things from the outside view. So throughout the day as we roamed around I would assess and evaluate things. Purple hair, pounds of ear rings and body rings, lots of body paint, some languages outside of English and West Virginian, but I didn't see to many yuppie types unless it was while I was at the bird show. Something about the American Bald Eagle and Golden Eagle that tugs at my heart. Know what I mean? The thing that impressed me the most? I was able to be Gray Man all day. We say and do things to try and not be noticed or viewed. We stay alert while trying to enjoy our day. I must have been doing a good job because ....every time I would take a picture I was totally Gray Man. Here is the proof.
Do you think about being a Gray Man when you are out of your home? How about when you are in crowds? How do you blend in? When you scout out your location and make your plan, do you build your Gray Man plan in to your overall plan? Do you have a plan to back out of a situation and vanish from the scene unnoticed? Do you ever practice doing it? You should try it and have fun with it . You may be surprised to how good you become at it. Once you get the out of the box part down and add the Gray Man process to your actions, you will on your way. It's that simple.
So pick an event and take a partner and go practice. Take turns and critique each other.
As for the Gray Man picture, we have to let our hair down and smile from time to time. I promise, it doesn't hurt. Giving thanks each day for life is easy but not taken for granted. Amen to that.
Ms. Lucy has been working on a special project for the Hope For Survival effort. She worked with a graphic designer to create some new logos and covers for future books and the website most likely. It was a trying path but it appears to be blossoming good results for the future. A big thanks to Ms. Lucy for her efforts and time. I'm fortunate to be alive through this process because I know she got tired of hearing me say...."this is your project, do it as you wish, decide and make it happen." LOL I'm just glad she didn't come back with a logo of a three ringed circus with me and Festus as the ring leaders. I would have had to eat my words and smile, huh?
Did you know or realize this is National Preparedness Month? Yes indeed. It gives every man the freedom to buy everything they have on their wish list relating to Preparedness. JUST KIDDING!!! Seriously, this is a great month to dust off your plans and test them, double check your supplies vs checklist, talk to your neighbors about basic preparedness for natural disasters that may be applicable in your region, look for sales on preparedness items, double check your dates and if expiration dates scare you, determine what needs replaced, talk to your kids and grandkids about preparedness. If you don't have time or the funds to buy and build your grandkids 72 hour backpacks, take them to a sporting goods store and show them the packs and items they should put in the packs and why. Maybe consider purchasing an Emergency Radio like the Midland WR120 NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio. Many local box stores carry this radio for about $30. I'm sure you can obtain one from Amazon where they sale about anything you want other than a Popeye Chicken sandwich.
Ms. Lucy and I got to spend a few hours with one of our favorite TN families who celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary this past week. Congrats and a wish for many more. May God bless you and your beautiful family. I love hearing your stories of your early years and raising your family, gardening and surviving. You are a true story of American greatness.
It was great hearing from our NC Patriot sister who recently made the big move to Western NC. She has landed, the chickens survived, the kids are happy, and she is breathing fresh mountain air. Amen to that. I enjoyed an email at 4 am this morning and got a chuckle from her chicken story. She may just have her new mascot. Ha. I look forward to more emails and stories from this families new location and development as plans move forward. Keep charging my friend. The hard part is behind you and the fun part is the future.
Our Patriot brother and sister over towards the coast are on fire with their preparedness planning. Reading, podcasting, trying, learning, planning... they have it all going on. When I read emails from this couple it makes me tired. They have it going on and even when something doesn't work out as planned, they note it, learn from it and make plans to try again with lessons learned. I am really excited to see them again when Heritage Life Skills rolls around for 2020 because the knowledge they have gained since HLS 2019 is impressive. Keep it up and keep charging.
I don't want to run off in the weeds too far and I have both feet grounded on this one. I'm only mentioning it because I have crossed this topic in three locations now. One can take it for what it's worth. It will sound crazy to those who are not familiar with HAARP and Space based Microwave Directed Energy weapons and/or those who have studied weather manipulation as far back as post WWII by the Russians and Germans. You can take time going to geo-engineering sites and research further on this topic ( https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/) . By the way, this geo engineering site has over 33 million views. Dane Wigington is one of the foremost voice on geo-engineering. If you want to learn about climate change, check out Dane. I digress. So, isn't it strange how fast Dorian spun up from a Tropical Storm to a Hurricane Cat 1 - 5, then back down to a Cat 2 area? And how the hurricane slowed to 1 mph and hovered over the Bahamas for a long period and then moved on? You can search for videos of a flash of light that took place in what may be the center of the eye as Dorian approach the Bahamas. This could be numerous things. Maybe electromagnetic pumping? Energy directed weaponry? I don't know. The reason this has landed on my radar is because I have crossed paths on three articles or comment sections about the Chinese building a deep water submarine port in the Bahamas. It doesn't pass the "duh" test but in the times we live I can't not at least check on this. Folks this would put Chinese Nuclear Submarines about 180 miles off the southern most US Coastline.
This is a follow up to a previous story in the Patriot Express News Letter on the Sept 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the twin towers and the Pentagon. The article discussed a new theory and evidence that was enough for five New York Fire Commissioners to sign off supporting a new investigation. Update: This link is to a new four year study in to the same attack revealing a new conslusion. More to follow. https://thefreethoughtproject.com/tower-7-office-fires-study-collapse/
This is a follow up to an article posted last week in the Patriot Express News Letter discussing the development of the Social Scoring software being developed in Silicon Valley. Here's two new links with additional information. First comments and then two links: "Speaking of Orwellian Social Credit Scoring, yesterday there was this disturbing news, reported by Paul Joseph Watson: Trump Administration Considering Social Credit Score System to Determine Who Can Buy a Gun. JWR's Comment: I haven't yet seen this confirmed by another news outlet, but if it is true this would crumble the bedrock foundation of the 1st Amendment, freedom of association, the 4th Amendment, and the Due Process clause of the 14th Amendment! https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/trump-looks-at-social-credit-score-for-gun-owners_09052019 https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/george-soros-is-lobbying-lawmakers-to-take-your-guns-away_09052019
Just "Sayin" of the Week - From Jennifer Rubin - Washington Post - https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-republican-party-2020-burn-down - I have avoided this specific topic long enough. Insanity has prevailed. Recently, Jennifer Rubin appeared as a guest on the Sunday morning show, "Joy" on MSNBC, and said " that not only does Trump have to lose in 2020, but there must be a purging of "survivors" who still support the commander-in-chief. "It's not only that Trump has to lose, but that all his enablers have to lose," she said. "We have to collectively, in essence, burn down the Republican Party." "We have to level them because if there are survivors - if there are people who weather this storm, they will do it again." Breaking this down in simple terms, she is suggesting a purge of citizens who voted for the current President. Me personally, I construe this as voter intimidation and potentially voter persuasion. I'm wondering why this has not been flagged as hate speech under the new DHS rules. Oh wait, this only applies to conservative Patriot alternative news sites. Just sayin....
Quote of the Week - From Vox Day - Vox Popoli - http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/08/declaring-war-that-is-already-lost.html - " Who cares what conservatives do, say, or think anymore? They didn't conserve America. They didn't conserve the ladies room. They couldn't even conserve the two human sexes!" This is a good article on identify politics. Vox makes some interesting points to consider.
Article of the Week - From Paul Joseph Watson - Summit News - https://summit.news/2019/09/03/pentagon-launches-new-program-to-fight-viral-internet-content/ - In the past months I have been in conversations and I would bring up "DARPA" as a question. I would ask, "who is familiar with DARPA?" and to my surprise about 99% of folks I have talked with are clueless to DARPA. The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. They are the squirrels you fail to see when they are in front of you. They create memory software to store your memory before you go in to battle so if you have traumatic brain injuries they can reload your memory in some cases. They are the agency who sees in to the future and creates things people think you are crazy when you talk about them. A previous DARPA Director, Linda Dugan departed DARPA in 2012 for a Senior Executive job with Google. While with Google she pushed RFID chips. Hmmm. She lead and created Advanced Technology and Projects at Motorola Mobility. She remained at Google from 2012 till 217 when she left Google for a senior position at Facebook at Building 8. At Building 8 she headed the FB Secretive Hardware Lab. See anything significant in this career path....DARPA...Google...FB? In Oct 2018 she was caught on video telling Samsung leadership companies using AI should consider worse-case outcomes as a possibility. So, even though this article is not about Dugan, I wanted to give you a background to the degree of what this article is about. If you aren't awake, you should be.
Preparedness News -
1. From John Meyers - Zero Gov - States "Mountainous terrain held by riflemen who know what they are about cannot be militarily defeated." (Cough) I can appreciate a positive attitude until it teeters on insanity.
2. From Amy - Ask A Prepper - https://www.askaprepper.com/all-natural-fruit-tree-bait-for-insects-it-works/ - This will come in very handy at our household come spring season.
3. From Nicole Wilkey - Mother Earth News - https://www.motherearthnews.com/natural-health/healing-herbal-salves-zbcz1904 - It is great to have these recipes and guidance available. Better yet, try to make it now and determine if the product fits your needs. Better to find out now than later.
4. From Survivor Life Contributor - https://survivallife.com/diy-garden-design-grow-potatoes/ - This is a great guide to grow a lot of food in a small space. Maybe a plan that could be used on rooftops in urban areas? It would provide short term food supplies however you would be short on the cellar capability.
5. From Prep School Daily - https://prepschooldaily.blogspot.com/ - Both of these extracts sound awesome. I'm a big almond fan so this is great and I really like lemon pie, cake, and water.
6. From Prep School Daily - https://prepschooldaily.blogspot.com/2019/09/kidney-stones-they-just-feel-like-end.html - Sorry, but I had to include this article. As a kidney stone carrier the past 35 years and with about 68 kidney stones passed or crushed, over 15 laser blasting procedures and five operations, I can tell you, you do not want kidney stones. Personally, this is one of the biggest worries I have in a post collapse environment. What if the stone gets stuck? That is my concern. Yep, I have tried about every gimmick available except drinking Drano. I'm simply saying to you, print this or file a digital copy in your library. It may come in handy.
7. From Tess Pennington - Ready Nutrition - https://readynutrition.com/resources/the-benefits-of-hydroponic-gardening-an-infograph_21112013/ - If you are in to gardening on a regular basis and you have not looked in to Hydroponics, you may want to check it out. Ms Lucy and I took a tour of a local aquaponics hydroponic set up and it is fascinating. The young engineer who worked this project traveled to Australia for several weeks to study under one of the masters in this field. It is amazing how little water it requires and amazing amount of vegetables it produces. Here is the link to three ways to build smaller hydroponic systems. https://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Homemade-Hydroponics-System
Other worthy news from the week -
1. From Staff - Amerika - http://www.amerika.org/politics/periscope-august-26-2019-pm/ - "When one anonymous phone call can cause police to descend on your house, seize your firearms, and shoot you if you resist, then you no longer live in a nation of laws." Patriots, have you stopped and given thought to these facts? Seriously. It won't be long till prisons release inmates to make room for the violators of the "hate speech" laws being enforced. Think it's crazy? Do your homework.
2. From Daniel Greenfield - Sultan Knish - http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2019/08/and-with-free-government-internet-for.html - New York City has decided it will be self-serving and ensure quality food for everyone by growing its own produce to feed 8.6 million people (citizens and non-citizens). Keep in mind NY City has roughly 42 people per acre and 27,000 per square mile. Is this new kinder gentler approach going to eliminate crime to ensure the masses take a number and wait on their produce? If they can make this work, maybe it will start a national trend.
3. From Russ Chastain - All Out Door - https://www.alloutdoor.com/2019/08/27/nascar-goes-anti-gun-bans-black-rifle-ads/ - This is a bold move. I would suppose many NASCAR supporters are NRA members and 2nd Amendment believers. Maybe we should have caught this years ago since they have all race cars leaning left most of the race. (Ha) Gotcha!
4. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-03/us-manufacturing-weakest-10-years-new-export-orders-collapse - One of the best ways to find the truth on how a nation is doing...just check what is shipping in both directions. Imports and exports. At the current rate, we will probably see a lot of empty shelves come December. Especially electronic devices. Better shop early.
5. From Jeff Thomas - International Man - https://internationalman.com/articles/falling-from-grace/ - This is a good read. The author makes some excellent points on the fall of empires.
6. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-04/san-francisco-officials-declare-nra-domestic-terrorist-organization - This may seem small to those not living on the left coast, however this could be huge if other cities and/or states follow course. Imagine going on vacation and driving your family through San Francisco when you are suddenly pulled over and charged with being a terrorist. Sounds crazy huh? Yea, you are arrested because you are displaying the NRA sticker on your RV bumper. It just gets crazier huh? Tick Tock, Tick Tock....
7. From John Whitehead - The Rutherford Institute - https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/on_the_front_lines/first_amendment_lawsuit_filed_against_sex_offender_rehab_facility_for_restricting_residents_access_to_bible_studies_services - Anyone who reads the national or international news has to come across numerous articles attacking the Christian beliefs. Hundreds, if not thousands of Christians are being slaughtered around the world yet we hear crickets from the pulpits in America. This is a good article on First Amendment Rights and the right to access Bible studies while confined. You can also find a link to the free PDF here: https://www.rutherford.org/files_images/general/Rights_of_Christians.pdf This is the Rights of Christians. A publication of the Rutherford institute with a John Whitehead introduction.
Okay my Patriot friends, we have reached the end. The Patriot Express must move ahead. See ya next Saturday.
Check back to the website periodically through the week. With multiple guest writers now, I will be able to post more information to the website.
Thanks for your time to check out the weekly paper. Stay safe this week. Don't forget, this is Preparedness Month. Dust off your plans and adjust accordingly. Keep charging.
Have a great weekend.
Bravo Echo Out