Greetings and welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter Edition #172. Good to have you with us. HFS appreciates you and your time. Each week we bring new members to Hope for Survival in some aspect and together we must prepare for what is ahead of us. It would be easy to come here each week and turn this platform in to a soap box for complaining about all the bad news, but we try to void much of it and focus on what is important.
Before we get into this week's PENL I need to take care of some serious business upfront so
stick with me, okay? Last week I shared how I like Libby's sausage gravy over hotdogs when Ms. Lucy goes out of town. Typically, when she is away, I work 16–18-hour days so I am looking for a very healthy meal that I can prepare quickly with low maintenance. Well, one of our Patriot brothers messaged me to tell me he put sausage gravy, slaw, and hot dogs on the shopping list for the dogs. Then a few days later I get a picture of their dinner for the evening, and they took the plunge and tried out the sausage gravy on their hotdogs topped with slaw. They loved it. Are we possibly starting a FAD here? Maybe our own survival meal? We could call it a Hope dog instead of a hot dog. Oh, FAD stands for Freaking Awesome Dinner. (Description from our Patriot family)
On a brighter note, Christians are coming out of the forest asking for help getting prepared. Thats right, folks are seeing the writing on the wall. Things are bad and getting worse. Church doors are opening and fellow HFS Patriots are walking through doors to share scripture-based preparedness lessons. Please keep these Patriots in your prayers.
Okay, let us move along.
Huntsville, AL Visit - I will be visiting Huntsville, AL and stopping by Logans Roadhouse at 6226 University DR. NW, Monday, July 25th, 2022, at 530 pm CST. It is near a Wal Mart and across the highway from a Target Super Center. Don't confuse it with Texas Roadhouse. If you are free and want to stop by to chat preparedness, come join us. I will reserve the backroom to afford us more privacy. Hope you can make it out. It's always good to get back to Huntsville and see HFS family. Steaks. Ribs. Spirits. Logan's Roadhouse (logansroadhouse.com)
Thursday Zoom Special Event – HFS Zoom Rally #91 was held on July 21, 2022, and the group worked on "what would you do" type scenarios. These events primarily focused on personal defense in an active shooter event. We also discussed Risk Management steps and identifying priorities based on posed events. Thanks to those who attended.
Nehemiah Strong - HFS continues to recommend and promote this book because every Christian Preparer should have a copy in their hands.
You can purchase Nehemiah Strong at www.johndyslin.com. John has offered HFS members the discount code HFS1 for a 10% discount through July 31, 2022. Nehemiah Strong would be a great gift for family or friends.
Communications: You can now follow HFS social media on the following outlets:
Facebook – Hope for Survival
YouTube Channel – Hope for Survival
MeWe: - //mewe.com/p/hopeforsurvival2
Odysee - Hope for Survival (odysee.com)
Parler - Preparedness101
Check out the new HFS YouTube video at the following link. The most recent post is titled Gardening, berry and fruit trees - Lessons Learned posted July 18, 2022 If you have not, please hit subscribe and support our efforts to get the preparedness message out. We would like to see growth on the YouTube Channel platform. Thanks. https://youtu.be/W20Cl_e0bT8
Connect and give me a shout. Share with family and friends.
Guest and Newcomers
If you are a guest or newcomer to the HFS journey, please check out this link for additional
information offered through HFS. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/post/guest-and-newcomers-information-page
Hope for Survival books and HFS Thumb Drive for Emergency Documents -: You can obtain information on the two HFS books at this link: Survival, Preparedness, Disaster Management for individuals or family (hopeforsurvival.com)
Hope for Survival - How Food, Water, Shelter, and Security Could Save Your Life (Book 1)
Hope for Survival - The Mindset (Book 2)
HFS Thumb Drive for Emergency Documents - We just restocked the HFS Thumb drive and have them available now. Follow this link and you will see the add at the top of the page. Blog | Survival (hopeforsurvival.com)
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
Ding, Ding, Ding....Attention HFS readers..... Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions, and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and author of this site is not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. I do my best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. I take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Occasionally I use words only Patriots recognize and understand. It's not personal against any non-Patriot. It's just the truth. Sometimes we must pull up our spenders and suck it up. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay. When all else fails… Keep the faith and always have Hope.
Let’s move along and get to some thoughts...
Thoughts for the week - Relax. Pull up a chair and let me share some thoughts with you about my amazing week. If you see a typo or lost comma, forgive me but I'm focused more on telling you the truth.
Lions, Tigers, and Bears - Oh my, I'm having a brain gush moment here where my brain is flowing with thoughts and wonders like chocolate flowing in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Do you ever get these moments and try to write down and remember all the thoughts bouncing around like a gerbil in a cage?
The picture of the future keeps getting brighter as I recognize pieces of the past. Last week I wrote about 911, the Patriot Act, the Cheney's and the ongoing Jan 6 hearings taking place, I shared how events and new policies post 911 to protect us from Islamic terrorism is impacting the Patriot movement today. Crazy huh? How on earth could the government that the world follows and looks up to for leadership and guidance now be the government implementing laws and policies against its own people that our great nation fought against for years around the world?
Does anyone else find it odd the act of 2001is titled with the same title of an act being used against Patriotic Americans today? The Patriot Act brought about sweeping powers for federal agencies to combat terrorism post 911. Remember, every time we turned on the television, we heard Islamic terrorism on every channel. It was the platform used by then President George W. Bush for his reelection.
The Patriot Act was enacted following the September 11 attacks and the 2001 anthrax attacks with the stated goal of tightening U.S. national security, particularly as it related to foreign terrorism. In general, the act included three main provisions:
expanded surveillance abilities of law enforcement, including by tapping domestic and international phones;
easier interagency communication to allow federal agencies to more effectively use all available resources in counterterrorism efforts; and
increased penalties for terrorism crimes and an expanded list of activities which would qualify for terrorism charges.
The law is controversial due to its authorization of indefinite detention without trial of immigrants, and due to the permission given to law enforcement to search property and records without a warrant, consent, or knowledge. (Though generally, they need a warrant or consent to conduct the search.) Since its passage, several legal challenges have been brought against the act, and federal courts have ruled that a number of provisions are unconstitutional.
Some still question the attacks on 911 and who was responsible, and the fact the anthrax attack investigation hurriedly arrested the wrong man. We all stood in front of our televisions with Kool-Aid in our left hand and right hand over our heart while supporting our elected officials standing on the US Capitol steps singing "We are from the government and here to help you," with big smiles. We all trusted and felt better knowing we sacrificed our freedoms to support the government in their effort to catch the bad guys wanting to hurt us. I may sound sarcastic, and I am being a bit sarcastic because I was one of the Kool-Aid drinkers during this period. Why wouldn't I be? Historically, most nations rally around their leaders when attacked by external sources. Ohhhh, I'm just curious, when we travel internationally, do we not have to carry our passport with us? So, all of the international passengers flying on the targeted aircraft used as flying weapons on 911 should have possessed their personal passport, right? Tell me something, how did the government have and hold the passports of the 19 suspected terrorist on 911? Didn't they burn up in the crash?
The Patriot Act authorizes indefinite detention without trial? Why not, we want to keep the bad guys off the streets, right? Makes sense. Wait, this is the same thing happening to the Jan 6 Patriots being held for Jan 6 events at the US Capitol Building and now the hearings. The Patriot Act says authorization for indefinite detention without trial for international terrorist suspects. This is illegal when used against US citizens, right? Our Constitution states we are promised a fair and speedy trial.
Post Bush era and the person who occupied the house that is white prior to Orangeman and his attorney by the name of Eric who was the Holder of unlimited and unchecked power, weaponized the Patriot Act to specifically go after military veterans who are Patriots and more so white Christian conservative types. Today, American citizens are being held in solitary confinement without a speedy trial or acceptable legal counsel. This isn't about protecting anyone who broke the law on Jan 6 because they should be held accountable, however, even they are afforded the same Constitutional rights. Remember me mentioning the 911 Patriot Act, Liz Cheney, and former VP Dick Cheney last week? By the way, do you honestly believe the Federal Government drafted, staffed, coordinated, reviewed, and voted on the Patriot Act between 911 and its release date? I seriously doubt it. Remember, this was the administration who removed the word Islam and Islamic out of every document owned by the US Government immediately upon the new administration taking office. The original Patriot Act was altered and continues being used as a weapon against American citizens.
Tell me something, why do we not hear any Republicans on the steps screaming about injustices going on with the Jan 6 hearings? How did the Federal government get away with working with Google and Facebook and all the high-tech companies without oversite by the US Congress and our justice system unless they are involved? Remember, these are the corporations and internet powerhouses who rapidly built the bio and cyber technology that spies and records every word you type, words you speak via electronics, smart televisions and devices, and cameras on every corner. Remember, it is illegal to spy or collect intelligence on American citizens within the United States without a FISA court order. You may be asking at this point, who is looking out for your rights? I hope you are.
Have you maybe wondered what the Jan 6 bipartisan committee may be trying to cover up and protect? On the immediate surface one must conclude they are attempting to send a message to American Patriots to not ever come to Washington DC again and on a bigger scale, to take down Orangeman to prevent him from running for President again. Could they also be trying to cover up that the entire Jan 6 was a setup and now a coverup? Oh, why has no one asked how US military active duty operated in Washington DC during the Jan 6 event? That is a violation against the Posse Comitatus Act. The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. Scary huh?
Historically we know the federal government was set up with a legislative, judicial, and executive branch to ensure checks and balances of the system. I'm not sure why anyone ever dreamed a sound government could turn corrupt. (Cough, cough). I was listening to a podcast this week on this topic and the host pointed out something very concerning. Is the federal government now operating with a fourth branch of government? Is the Jan 6 Committe a bipartisan product of this invisible branch? Is this new branch made up of intelligence functions of the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigations, and the Department of National Intelligence? One may have to wonder how these government entities got weaponized and feeds intelligence information obtained against American citizens to become suspects who are against the current administration's ideology. One of the things that has made our nation great through history is our ability to disagree but also recognize we all are Americans with the ability to vote and change existing ideologies through elections? Furthermore, the Jan 6 Committee is a bipartisan group of elected officials who are sworn in to protect the rights of their constituents, agree or disagree. Who is looking out for the rights of all citizens and not those who support or disagree with a reigning ideology?
The point of what I am saying to you is to share an existing House Bill titled House Resolution 4350 from 2021 that is currently being supplemented to change the long existing requirement for oversite of how the US military operates on US soil and who can have oversite of the military outside the Commander and Chief. This lessens control and affords a greater ability for the use of military on US soil or otherwise known as Martial Law.
Well, we can talk about the 2.5 million illegals who crossed the southern border since the new administration took control or we can talk about the two US Government appointed department heads recently attended a high-level function with the French Ambassador at the French Embassy. Nothing earth shattering until you see the posted picture of these two males in their high heels and dresses. Personally, I could care less except the image and impression this is sending around the world to our enemies in Russia and China. They are training and ready for battle while we have born males with dangling participials posing in dresses and heels. And some used to think silk shirts and bell bottoms on men was feminine. When you have an inside threat working against the moral fabric of the nation, the odds for us are slim.
The Palestinians are telling Israel to get out of Jerusalem while our nation is taking executive action against global warming. After a trip to Saudi Arabia to beg for more oil, our leader returned home with an empty gas can. Wonder why someone of brilliance didn't suggest flying to Texas or Oklahoma to fire up the oil wells and start our own production driving down fuel cost and stemming more jobs? Speaking of jobs, have you figured out how the government is claiming a lower unemployment rate? Companies that closed during Covid-19 are now calling back workers and the government is calling it new jobs created. Now this is about as brilliant as selling electric cars where the battery, when available, cost more than the car. Each day of life I am blessed to have I am more convinced those in charge making decisions definitely wore bicycle helmets while playing jack rocks and marbles as children.
An armed citizen stopped an active shooter event in Indiana and was labeled a hero by the local police chief. The left is now crying over concealed carry being legal and steps up efforts to violate our 2nd Amendment rights. Meanwhile the first lady of Ukraine comes to Washington to stand on the floor of our capitol to share the atrocities against the children of Ukraine by Russia and thank America for the billions of dollars in weapon systems to defend Ukraine. Can you hear the applause taking place? I think Lindsey Graham was clacking his feet together and flapping his arms like a penguin. Did someone say war? Weapons? $$$$$$ No one wants children to die period. Do you know how many children die each year due to guns in Chicago alone? Let's just say more children under17 died of gunfire than Covid-19 in Chicago in 2021. Think about it, when was the last time anyone stood up for these kids in Chicago? Or Cleveland? Or Houston? Or Detroit? Or Baltimore? Or Los Angeles? Or, or, or or. Are you seeing the picture here?
We are a society in meltdown where it is cooler for a youth to video tape beating or murdering someone live and counting view clicks than it is to be an adult and speak up and out against the insanity being promoted by the left and our elected officials. Last week three 14-year-old girls and a ten-year-old boy roamed the streets of Philadelphia at 3 AM. They encountered a 73-year-old male who asked them why they were not at home. One of the 14-year-old girls took out her cell phone and handed it to the 10-year-old boy after cutting on the video camera and aiming it towards the old man. She then proceeded to pick up a parking one and beat the man to death with it on video. Females under 16 are posing naked or worse on self-recorded videos and posting them for the world to see. Why not, so are their sisters and moms Thinking back, the old famous movie line that went viral, "who's your daddy" really has true meaning today.
While the left and the current administration, academia, Hollywood and the rest do everything possible to rip down statues that may offend someone, they are working hard to erase our history and rewrite their own storyline. If you honestly believe this is their goal, think again. The Bible is next, and it has already started.
There will be some who stop reading at this point because the truth scares them.
Wolf Prepper - I want to introduce you to another potential threat to you, your home, your community. This can apply to urban, suburban, and rural living. You may be scratching your head saying, "oh no, something else to worry about." If you are in the right mindset, you are balancing potential threats into your plans which should have you living with your head on a swivel. Adapt, adjust, and overcome. This is how we live our life, right? What happens each day to take you out of your normal routine? Home issues, car issues, health issues, income issues, and other potential contributors to change your normal routine.
When we approach each day thinking outside the box and trying to stay left of bang, we are constantly monitoring our norm for things trying to disrupt our routine. What is outside our box trying to get in to disrupt how we do business according to what we have planned. Food could be something impacting our supply chain, garden, food storage location, and anything else changing our food plan. Water could be a town water warning to boil water. Maybe the well has issues and the water is now contaminated. Maybe your pump is failing and must be replaced. Shelter could be a leaky roof, or you notice a problem with a fireplace. Maybe you have structure issues? Security can be an assortment of things needing your attention or action. What changed around you? New neighbors? Or old neighbors whose typical routine changed. If the Jones family used to park their cars in the garage but now are parking outside the garage maybe pay attention to why a typical routine changed for the family. Crime may be up, and you see more police patrolling your area. Are you paying attention to changes? Turn off the television and pay attention to your environment.
There used to be a group of people labeled as raiders who would not prepare and simply wait until circumstances changed and they would then prey on the prepared and rob them of their resources. They still exist but now are being called wolf preppers. You know the story of the sheep, sheep dog, and the wolf? Same concept except now they are being called wolf preppers. I know they exist because I have talked to many of them. I won't say who the group I encountered is because a few are creating a bad image for a much larger group who are Patriots and Constitutional defending warriors. You need to be aware of such mindsets.
What this means to you is focusing closer on your vetting process when meeting new people to consider for inclusion to your community team. I have previously shared some suggested vetting steps to take before, during, and after meeting potential members. No single person is the same and you must adjust accordingly and have the knowhow of when to adjust and how to adjust on the spot. I will post the suggested vetting steps again below. I would encourage you to write them down or cut and paste to a document to have. You will need to know them and even build upon them for your situation. This is why sharing what you do and what you have with others is not so cool. You may trust the person and that is fine, but you don't know who they share your information with. If you have children and they know what you have built in your preparedness pantry, you must have a talk with them to keep it private. When times gets hard in another household you never know when that other child tells their parents who has food and could probably give up some to help out a family in need.
These are steps you should consider when preparing to meet another potential member. Remember, not everyone is bad. But it only takes one bad apple to ruin your efforts to build a preparedness community. The question I always ask myself is "would I want to give this person access to my family?"
• Has your group discussed the potential prospect?
• Did the group determine who would be the best person(s) to meet with the prospect?
• Did your group assemble a list of qualifying questions to use at the interview?
• Have you determined responses you would use to answer the prospect in the event the question you posed is reversed back to you?
• What contribution could the person make to the group?
• Have you conducted research on the new prospect?
• Have you identified the best meeting location that is neutral and non-threatening?
• Is the location safe, well lit, and can you have discussions semi-private?
• If the meeting turns bad, have you determined an exit plan that is nonthreatening to the prospect, yet it protects the group member?
• Have you practiced your interview techniques to ensure it is a conversation and not a job hire type interview? Remember, you do not know the personality of the prospect in many cases.
• Have you considered your dress attire for the meeting? Consider not dressing like Rambo and do your best to dress according to the average dress at the location you chose to meet the prospect.
• Can you be legally armed at the location chosen for the meeting? (Concealed protection) At a minimum consider carrying non-lethal protection.
• Never assume anything and be prepared for both positive and negative situations.
• Consider doing scenario drills within your group by interviewing each other. Have the prospect throw different possible situations into the training session.
• If you are vetting a prospect that lives in your neighborhood, remember, they will always be your neighbor so proceed with caution and wise words to not make the person your enemy.
It's time to meet the possible prospect. Here's some things to consider setting yourself up for a successful meeting.
• Remember, this is a person you are considering for entry to your group and eventual access to your family members and your home at some point.
• Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to identify the best table that allows a positive atmosphere and where you can watch your surroundings, the front door area, also, see a secondary exit if needed.
• Select a favorable parking spot that gives you positive protection vs alone in a less protected environment.
• Conduct an initial and continued non-threatening scan to your surroundings to ensure someone at another table is not monitoring you. If you believe this to be the case, try moving to another part of the establishment to see if the person also relocates. If so, terminate the meeting and extract from the location in a non-threatening way. Remember you must keep control of the situation at all times. Do not allow the prospect to take control, intimidate you, or make threats towards you.
• Greet the prospect(s) in a positive fashion without seeming like it is an interview.
• Pose conversation topics to get information. Know your topics in advance and anything answers not clear, revert back to the topic later in the meeting by redirecting the question in a different manner to get the answer or to double check a previous answer posed.
• Identify possible liabilities the prospect may bring to your group. (Attitude, aggressiveness, level of preparedness mindset, skills, communication abilities, physical limitations, any past experiences in groups and why they are no longer in the group, large family and can they sustain their family with stocked resources?)
• Within your group determine what information you are wiling to share and not share with a prospect. (Group size, training topics, training locations, names of group members, phone numbers or email addresses of others. Consider setting up a group or individual dummy email account to communicate with the individual)
• What does the prospect expect from a group?
• What is the current distance of the prospect from your group?
• If the meeting is going well, consider bringing up a situation and hear the prospects response. This may help you gauge the degree of preparedness understanding.
• If the prospect starts talking about firearms, explosives, and things of this nature, change the subject and do NOT contribute to the topic. Check your watch for time or a text message you just received that you need to depart. Do not do this in a threatening fashion.
• When departing, allow the prospect to get in their car and depart before you leave the location. Ensure you are not being followed when you depart. Every prospect is not bad, but it only takes one bad one to ruin your day.
• Never meet a prospect alone. Always use a two-person team policy. This protects both of you.
• Consider not using your real name in the first meeting and possibly secondary meetings.
• Consider paying with cash, when possible, to avoid a credit card exchange with the server calling your name out. If you use a credit card, make sure you do not leave the signed receipt on the table where your name could be on the signed receipt.
• If you get up to use the restroom, do not leave your phone on the table or any other personal items that could aid the prospect in obtaining any information on you. You are not committing a crime however you are protecting yourself and your group members.
• When you depart and arrive to your vehicle and know the prospect has departed, write down notes on as much information as possible. (Questions asked by you, by the prospect, information on the prospects appearance, hygiene, and communication skills. Did you feel comfortable and if not, why not?
• Ask yourself what level of trust you feel at this point with the person you just met with.
Post meeting actions to consider.
• Safely depart the meeting location when you believe the coast is clear and you aren’t being followed to your home.
• Ensure you have prearranged a time shortly after your meeting with prospect to debrief your team leader or a designated group member. This will help you get key and pertinent information shared and documented.
• If the first meeting went well and it is determined a second meeting is warranted, discuss what you learned from the first meeting and start identifying a second series of questions.
• Conduct further research on the individual with information you gained from the first meeting. Cross-check facts and if you identify discrepancies address them in a second meeting in a nonthreatening method or else decide to not meet a second time.
• If you decide not to meet again, always have a cover story in the event you cross paths with the prospect at a future date.
There's numerous websites one can use to try and locate individuals and determine more information you may want to consider before the meeting.
Good news. I get tired of feeling that I always come here with bad news, and we are surrounded by bad news. Spiritually, we know how the story ends and our spiritual wellbeing is first and foremost each day. You may not be a person of faith and we love you just the same. Let me ask you a question. Have you not noticed the decay of America the past years and how everything appears to be off the cliff? Society has gone over the moral guardrails and things continue spiraling out of control. Trace things back to when prayer was removed out of schools and many public venues and advanced to the legal recognition of people and programs that goes against Biblical scripture. Motivations of evil continue getting bolder and more frequent since this period of change. Christian or not, back when people believed there was a higher accountability for wrongdoing and acts against civilized life, people didn't commit crime to the degree it occurs today. The removal of the father and the FATHER, from the home has contributed to our problems today. Without a moral society and legal accountability for wrongdoing, mankind will continue to crash and destroy anything and everything around us.
The good news. Ahh, finally some good news. People are coming out of trees and cracks to get help in preparedness. HFS picked up seven new people yesterday alone. Fellow HFS Patriots are being called upon to share the preparedness messages in churches and communities. This is good. Why? The more who prepare today means the fewer who will be knocking on the doors of those who prepare. This is why investing time and effort today will hopefully mean fewer who need preparedness support after the system crashes. Time will tell on this one.
Something I am seeing over the few years is this. I see several categories of preparers. Those who prepare. Those who say they prepare. Those who want to prepare but do not. Those who take part in preparedness meetings but never prepare. And, well, the unprepared. Mindset, laziness, disbelief in what is happening or lack of confidence in taking steps to prepare are contributors to the last statement. We are surrounded by all these mindsets.
A while back I was conducting an assessment with a family on their farm and while talking about their food plan, one of the family members stated that part of the plan was individuals who would rally at the farm would bring their own food. Great, right? Less to worry about when others are contributing. I asked the family member if they had been to the individual homes and inspected the supposed food stock that would come to the farm? It was blind faith and taken on the other member's word. Are you willing to go in to a SHTF situation on blind faith and trust? It is not saying a person is bad or not trustworthy, it is simply verifying the resources are available.
Imagine, tomorrow everything tanks and now you have 15 more people living with you at your property. Five of the fifteen shows up without the resources they stated they would contribute. They never got around to purchasing them and time bit them in the behind. Now, food you had prepared for your own family will be divided with an additional 5 families, or else you tell them to leave which disrupts all your previous plans. Which call would you make? As President Reagan used to say often, "trust but verify."
As you go forward building your community team with family or neighbors, I would encourage you to ask the question, "what type of preparers do you have in your group?" It could be the difference in success or failure at the most critical point. Most true preparers will not volunteer how much they have, and this is okay. But at some point, if they accept the invitation to be part of a merging group, somehow verification must be made to what resources they are bringing to the party.
We must evaluate personnel completely and then provide positive and accurate training to them to ensure they are complete preparers and prepared. It takes a commitment and investment on our part to ensure the blocks are checked and complete. Are you up to the commitment?
And that's our thoughts for the week....
Preparedness News –
1. From Old World Garden Farms - How To Save Dying Hanging Baskets! 2 Easy Ways To Save Plants (oldworldgardenfarms.com) - Hopefully, in your personal efforts to garden and grow food and other supporting resources you are trying different methods to produce products. Gardens, upright gardens, container gardens, and more. Some are easy and some are not. The question is, when they fail, do you simply throw them out or try to figure out what is wrong? This is especially important for suburban and urban growers. Honestly, there is no excuse for anyone to not try and grow resources to support your daily menu. This article offers some beneficial trouble shooting to help you out when your effort starts showing signs of trouble.
2. From Michael Snyder - Economic Collapse - Food Lines Get Depressingly Long In The U.S. Again As Crops Fail All Over The Globe (theeconomiccollapseblog.com) - Something we all must keep in mind to establish a clear picture is this, folks needing support will be different from what we witnessed during World War II. Why? During WW II the system established food lines to distribute government provided cheese, powdered milk and dehydrated eggs. Today, the system is digital, and funds are loaded electronically and folks no longer stand in line. They go shop off the public system which is failing due to supply chain failures and shortages.
3. From Survival Mom - Must-Have Kitchen Items for Cooking Without Power - Survival Mom (thesurvivalmom.com) - Good advice to consider. When all else fails, how do you cook? Have you considered and planned for it?
4. From Prep School Daily - Prep School Daily: Maximizing Garden Space—Taking Advantage of Part-Sun and Low Sun Areas of the Garden - Great question, are you maximizing the what space you have available? Have you studied your landscape and determined what grows best in which area you can grow food? If you must expand your growing space to feed more people, what areas do you have available and what grows best in these spaces?
5. From Godon Atkins - The Homesteading Hippy - 174 Homesteading Skills to Master and Become Self-Reliant (thehomesteadinghippy.com) - Face it, we can never have enough skills and most preparers are older which means our capability to remember masses of information is limited. I.E. Consider printing these skills out and start learning them. Just a suggestion.
Other News -
1. From Wolf Richter - Wolf Street - Average Transaction Price for New Vehicles Hits Record $45,844 in June, as Consumer Still Pay No-Matter-What, amid Inventory Shortages, Record Per-Unit Gross Profits at Dealers | Wolf Street - It is just my opinion but stories like this leads me to believe the majority of America has yet to feel the pain or grasp the magnitude of the problems we currently face and what is ahead of us. Why? Families creating more debt even while interest rates are increasing.
2. From Eric Lendrum - American Greatness - FBI, DHS Confirm Purchase of Chinese-Made Drones › American Greatness (amgreatness.com) - Say it isn't so. Do as we say, not as we do.
3. From Paul Joseph Watson - Summit News - EU Warns of “Waves of Migration” Caused by Global Food Crisis – Summit News - Uhm, just another Arab Spring folks. How did that work out for Europe and the United States? Third world people will flood the same regions flooded during the Arab Spring. This is not a coincidence. Europe and the US of A may have the most stable food chain currently, however, this will cripple and already failing system. Take a number and watch to see.
4. From Sharyl Attkisson - (POLL) Half of Democrats say US Constitution should be rewritten | Sharyl Attkisson - Yea, and when this is completed, it will be something else. For a group of people who complain about everything they sure have stayed around a while why taking advantage of every free dollar and program available in the system.
5. From Dane Wigington - GeoEngineering Watch - Geoengineering Watch | Exposing the climate engineering cover-up - I wanted to put this link and website in the news this week because many young preparers or those still trying to figure out the Kook-Aid taste funny these days should take a look at Dane's work. This website has over 40 million visitors. Think about that. This is all politics aside and a straight up look at what is happening and those who are destroying our
6. From Joshua Phillip - Epoch Times - Fertilizer Policies Could Lead to a Second Dust Bowl: Former USDA Soil Scientist (theepochtimes.com) - Excellent article. Have you given thought to raising and caring for your garden without fertilizer? If not, you may wish to do so. Many farmers and gardeners are having problems growing with their current soil composition.
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We pray for good health and wisdom. Please pray for our leadership to find answers and guidance to the problems facing our great nation. May your faith remain strong and answers to the unknown provided. God is good and may our prayers blanket and protect you and your circumstances. I pray for each, and every one of our Patriots.
Please pray for our HFS family. We have numerous prayers needed from state to state. I'm sure folks would appreciate it much. Several are recovering from another variant of Covid-19 and another Patriot sister is going through full blown shingles. A few others are going through different health related issues, both short- and longer-term issues. Please continue praying for our Patriot brother and his family in northern Alabama. We all need prayer regardless of circumstances.
May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about and continued hope for revival around the world. We must continually pray for the unsaved, our family and friends who live each day without the protection for eternal life and salvation.
As Patriots we must stay strong and never give up. Our home, community, and nation need us now more than ever. Stay focused on your local community and things that will impact you around the nation. Don't allow the events around you to create fear in your life. Build your own self-reliance and focus on faith and hope. Remember we are a blessed nation, and we must continue to be great people today and make a better tomorrow. Keep charging.
Bravo Echo Out,