Good morning all you happy Patriots. A blessed Saturday to you. Ms. Lucy and I wish you the best of weekends. Summer is winding down so get out and enjoy it before the beauty of autumn arrives. My favorite season of the year. Sweat shirts, jeans, and hiking boots... golden leaves and a mountain breeze. I digress. We hope you are healthy wherever you may be. Thank you for your continued support and time to read, email, text, and visit our website. The motivation is the belief we are helping one person at a time.
I was blessed to have the opportunity to visit and talk with at least 25 to 30 patriots this week in multiple states and events. The time is never enough. I hope you are also helping one person at a time equally. Even though the news changes, our focus and preparedness efforts should remain the same. Constant. We learn, prepare, communicate and share. Keep charging.
With that said... Let's get moving...
In House Laundry -
Just a few notes to pass along to everyone.
First, I want to say thanks for the emails of thoughts and kind words for Ms. Lucy. We appreciate your kind words and thoughts. Thank you. She is on the mend now.
Please continue your efforts to pick up new readers and pass along their email addresses my way. I will get them connected... one person at a time. A person can become a member of the website which will have the email address loaded and sent to me. I will then load them in to the email system to receive notifications and any alerts sent out. This is the easiest method.
Thanks for your emails and information shared to me. Just like you read the Patriot Express Newsletter, I enjoy and appreciate your messages and emails through the week. Your thoughts are important and hearing about things you are working on or concerns you may have with things going on. Keep the emails flowing and I will try and get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Normally within 24 hours.
I want to send a big Patriot welcome out to eleven new Patriot readers who joined the Patriot Express this week. A big Patriot welcome goes out to Huntsville, AL, Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, Charlotte and Easter N.C., Central, OK, and Dandridge, TN.. You know who you are. Welcome!!!
Thanks to our Patriot brothers and sisters who brought the new readers aboard. We have a few other new readers but I have not been able to determine a general location.
Okay, enough of that... Let's move ahead...
(The author and blog site are not responsible for your chuckles and laughs out loud while reading "Thoughts for the Week." Read at your own risk and remember, avoid fear porn and keep one foot grounded. Take what you want and leave the rest behind.) When life struggles seem to weigh you down and you feel you can't carry the load, look up. He will never give us more than we can handle.
Thoughts for the Week -
We had another blessed week in our home. It was another very busy week with lots of moving and shaking and I'm thankful for the help and support Ms. Lucy provided to keep me on schedule moving forward. Some days are so busy between work and keeping the Hope For Survival efforts moving forward, I don't know if I'm winding my behind or scratching my watch.
After sending out the Patriot Express News Letter #16 Saturday morning, I hopped in the Tundra and jetted four hours over to our home in East TN. Ms. Lucy stayed behind to rest and recover from the rough week she had last week. Plus it was a quick trip with a tight schedule to get certain things accomplished and then head back to northern Bama 24 hours later.
My ol pal Festus drove down from his location in the hills of Tennessee to our home in East TN to spend about 24 hours working on a few joint projects we have moving along. Late in the afternoon on Saturday, I had five of our Patriot brothers and a sister at the house having a great chat. We completed some work briefly in the blazing heat and then went inside to share some water and tea, and a good Patriot chat. I'm humbled to call these fine people my brothers and sisters and dear friends. It is always good to gather and hear what is on their minds. Politics. The state of the nation. Fishing. Camping. Faith. The 2020 election. Priorities in preparing....beans, brass, band-aides, and other stuff (if ya know what I mean). I enjoy throwing out a topic and then zipping the lips and listening. Amazing how much one can learn by listening. I do appreciate my friends time for coming to the house, their help in a project, and the time shared conversing. And of course the laughs provided by Jager. You are a one of a kind, sir. Bonding. Learning. Sharing. Building a stronger resilience to the Patriot beliefs. Another fine Patriot, T.C. dropped by for about an hour. It was great to see you as well. I look forward to trying some of your fine brisket by summers end. Thanks for your help in the project.
As I have shared previously, and already coordinated through Ms Jan, the host of Heritage Life Skills in Waynesville, N.C., I plan to offer a new series of classes in the 2020 HLS to be held the first weekend in May, a Preparedness 101, 102 and 103 type opportunity. This will be a basic, mid-level and advance level course. You should have 101 to do 102 and 102 for 103. The 102 is learning and setting up 103. The 103 will be 90% student involvement and participation. So, Festus and I finished our visit with others, had dinner, and put our brains together to continue work on the new classes and format. We finally called the evening at 2 AM and crashed. The sun shined bright and not long after we had some sausage and eggs we went back to work on the project around 8 am until about noon. We had our church service via podcast. Thanks to Festus for staying focused and keeping me from inserting terrorist attacks and F-35 airstrikes in to the scenarios. Just kidding. It was a productive 24 hours, we accomplished a great deal, weeded out some other issues, and I think we can pull this off. I'm approaching this effort for multiple reasons. 1. It is needed. 2. To get you, the paying participant, involved to test your skills and knowledge. 3. To get you, the participant communicating and sharing with other like-minded individuals. 4. To help others gain confidence in what you know and your abilities so you will hopefully feel you can now step out and help others. 5. It was requested by multiple Patriots who attended HLS. And, No. 6. Because of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
On a lighter note, did I tell you ol Festus brought a gallon sized freezer bag full of fresh blueberries from the his blueberry patch. Yum, yum. I knew he couldn't leave the blueberry patch behind. He carried it with him to our house. Festus, you're a good man and brother. We appreciate you and Ms. Festus generosity very much.
I had the great opportunity to visit our local Preparedness weekly gathering of Patriot brothers and sisters here in Huntsville, AL. What a happy group of people. I believe all in all I got to talk with at least twelve to fifteen of these fine folks. I wish we had more time but it is always good to see them and hear how they are doing. Even through their busy days and weeks they find time to gather and discuss world events and other local agenda items. It is always good to include things taking place in your local county and state. Remember, it all starts at home and your local community. This group has been headed by three fine gents who prepare and present the agenda weekly. Get this, they have been doing this around 11 years now without a break in action. Talk about dedication. 99.9% of the weekly meetings includes a prepared brief or guest speaker. This is a great opportunity to meet, share, and learn. Thank you, sirs, for your continued faith and dedication to share and help others.
I had a brief meeting with a Huntsville, AL Patriot that included a great discussion on the state of affairs on our local level and national level. One topic included our thoughts on what direction we believe the President will or won't go on supporting gun legislation based on his past comments and position. We briefly discussed Technocracy, AI and 5G and the negative impact it will have on our kids and grandkids in social and health respects. It is always good to see you and chat, sir.
Ms. Lucy and I shared dinner with four Huntsville Patriots we had not broken bread with for a while. Not because of desire to do so but availability of free time at the same time. It is always a learning experience with these folks because they are extremely prepared, smart, and highly capable of using naturals to survive from. I briefly mentioned them in my book as the team that purchased some land off the beaten path and built a sawmill and used timber from their property to build with. One of the Patriot brothers who has a brother who is a professional traveler through his work, just returned from the continent of Africa and shared the tenseness that was observed amongst professional Africans who are monitoring events transpiring in America. The eyes are on us here. How will we react or respond to events unfolding. One of the Patriot brothers was talking about the upcoming HamFest 2019 to be hosted here in Huntsville, AL Aug 17 and 18, 2019. It is believed to be one of the three largest in America of its type. https://hamfest.org/2019-event-flyer He is a Technician level ham operator and one who doesn't just have the license but is also an excellent operator. So our friend starts talking about snakeroot and how it will numb your mouth when chewed. This was learned from an Indian Chief. However don't swallow it because it is poisonous. You can use snakeroot and walnut husks ground up. When released in water it temporarily knocks fish out. So if you can't catch them with a hook...just sayin. When eaten in small amounts, walnut will kill intestinal parasites. As will pumpkin seeds. So, when I depart from visiting this group of Patriots my head is spinning.
It was great hearing from our Patriot sister residing in Eastern, N.C. who has been very busy preparing a home for sale because she and her family will be relocating to the hills of Western, N.C. very soon. This has been a big life changing decision but the new location offers far more capabilities in her preparedness planning. Ms. Lucy and I are happy to know you will be within a couple rock throws from our location. We look forward to hopefully seeing you all and watching your progress and delivery of your plans. Change is always stressful and trying but I know you and your family will be fine.
Please keep the prayers flowing. Like before, we still have a lot of our brothers and sisters going through some stressful times with personal and medical issues. We should all pray for one another daily. May the good Lord lift them up. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Saying that reminds me of times in the military years when deployed to a stressful situation or when our military family had endured the death of a troop. It was amazing how many non-Christian troops would ask for prayer or else close their eyes to pray. The prayer of peace is awesome. The gift of prayer is priceless.
So what else has been on my mind this week.
The weekend started off terrible nationally with the three active shooter events. Of course there has been more focus on what the President said or didn't say than the tragedy and the victims.
Isn't it interesting how politics and the media attack mass shootings so selectively? Completely off the board are the weekend norms of equivalent mass shootings in Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore to name a few. Human lives are lost weekend after weekend and all we hear are crickets. No mention of protest or gun control. Why? You can't control those who break the law using unregistered firearms. So does this mean the 7 year old girl or 10 year old boy are not considered human? Their blood is different? Year after year children die in crossfire events. Caught up in the life they didn't choose to grow up in nor be a part of. Many are totally dependent on the system and school meals. Poor. Beyond poor in many cases. Why stay poor and be shot going to and from school? It is easier to become part of the system and stand on the corner as a "watch dog" for drug lords and gangs. At least in this life style they are paid and now wear new sneakers and have cell phones. They have money to buy food and cool things like the other children who switch sides. Over 95% of crimes using guns remain unsolved. Just this past weekend, Chicago, seven shot and five dead; Detroit, thirteen shot and several killed; Baltimore witnessed six killed in one day. No helicopters, no manhunts, no media, no signs with chants of gun control, no Hollywood stars or professional athletes either. Crickets. Why? Is it no one cares about these lives? To me, it's not the agenda. The crime in these Democratic led cities is committed by unregistered guns. This is an inner city war that politics refuses to address or speak about. It is easier to attack a Constitutional right, the 2nd Amendment because most who stand up for their right are law abiding citizens. They are a threat. Not to those in the inner city who break the law freely, but to the politicians who refuse to do anything to protect the rights of the inner city citizens. So while politicians scream for gun control, I wonder if they can hear the cries and screams of our young children who just want a chance in life and aren't gang members, drug dealers or politicians. They are pawns in a broken system. They must wonder why no one looks out for their rights to simply live without fear.
Are you noticing how many of the Democratic Presidential Candidates are openly speaking and suggesting their willingness to remove our 2nd Amendment right to own firearms? Granted I would believe not one of them ever owned anything beyond a squirt gun or maybe a cap gun at best. Including former V.P, Biden, they all want your firearms yet not one of them mentions changing or repealing the 2nd Amendment? So, the 1st Amendment is under assault. They want to take away our rights on the 2nd Amendment. Next they will tell us we have to have permission to buy food if we are one pound over the government suggested weight. Wonder how many candidates will have acting roles in the new movie, the Hunt. Just kidding. Sorta.
The other day I heard the old Blood, Sweat, and Tears song, "Spinning Wheels." For all you young whipper snappers B-S-T was a jazz-rock group with a lead singer by the name of David Clayton Thomas who fronted the band. What a voice. One of several groups of the era with a brassy horn sound. Some say B-S-T rivaled Chicago, Tower of Power, and Chase, before Chase died in a plane crash. Any hoot, in the song "Spinning Wheels" the lyrics state "What goes up must come down, Spinnin' wheel got to go round... The song made me think back over my life and I can't remember any period where there was so much hate and division between our citizens. What happened to the happy days? Family reunions. People putting down their political pride and standing as one America? I heard on the radio how many foreign nations issued travel warnings...to America. Our home. Our nation. Other nations saying to their people, travel with caution because you may be shot or discriminated against. While monitoring the Hong Kong Protest I discovered the pictures below. Local citizens waiving the American flag with signs of "Freedom" printed in English.
We have always been a model of desire for many people abroad. In my former life when I was traveling over 300 days per year, the young locals in many of the countries would want to talk about America. "What was it like?" "Could you really walk in a store and buy anything you want if you had the money?" "Could you really apply for a job and be hired without having to pay management a fee to get the job?" I was in Budapest, Hungary, and on my last evening before departure, me and a team mate met two of our American Embassy provided Hungarian interpreters at a McDonalds for ice cream. Simple right? Well to afford ice cream was a treat. To us it was no big deal. We treated this young college students to ice cream and it was like handing them a winning lottery ticket. One of the young ladies (25) worked three jobs to survive. She stated that she dreamed of someday living in America. So when we started our good buys, I took out a one dollar bill and wrote "Keep your dreams of America alive" and handed it to her. She cried. This young lady, like most others, spoke six languages. People like her and many others, dream of our land and they offer not just skills, but a heart to become part of what made America great. What happened to "this land is your land, this land is my land, from California to the New York Island ... Politics, race, socio-economic, culture, gender, and age groups. So divided and almost to the point of a chosen separation from the others. There is an ongoing movement in our nation to take away all the knowns and convince us we are really a nation of something else. If you are against the tide, you stand no chance. Free this, free that. I'm still waiting on the "what went up" to "come down" so we can get back to business as usual. Don't give up my Patriot friends. Freedom was never free. Don't stop believing.
Politics.... Shaking my head..))))))))))) I find it amazing all the Democratic Presidential candidates, to include Sleepy Joe, blame the current President for the recent shooting events yet no one blamed the previous President for the 32 Active Shooter events over the eight year period. No one talks about the President offering support on stricter measures for gun control in Feb 2018 that was ignored by the Democrats. You can read more here... https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-lawmakers-guns-20180228-story.html, https://www.npr.org/2018/02/28/589635979/trump-backs-conflicting-gun-measures-while-negotiating-with-lawmakers-on-tv, https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/democrats-rally-around-universal-background-checks-ahead-of-white-house-meeting/2018/02/28/13c4a5d2-1ca4-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html. The list is endless. Most Americans refuse to do their homework and only survive off the words flowing from the lips of the influencers. Well, I suppose we need to get the presses rolling forward.
BREAKING NEWS - Jeffrey Epstein dead of apparent suicide. What? Really? Hmmm
Health Alert - I have been updating information on Ebola. You still hear nothing on our national news covering this topic. -
From Aesop - Raconteur Report - http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2019/08/ebola-update-august-2019.html - The spread of the disease has slowed but is believed to be a spark away from spreading. Interestingly enough, all aid workers must possess round trip travel from infected locations. Meaning, like during the 2014 Ebola cases, roughly 10 of 14 cases in the US was for this reason. One of the issues faced is the locals burn down the treatment facilities and steal the corpses to conduct normal ceremonies by fondling and dancing with the corpses before burial. Oh, with no protection. I think this is called "playing with fire." -
From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge -https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-01/rwanda-shuts-border-drc-after-ebola-deaths-hit-border-city - This is a result of 1800 deaths and 2600 sickened. -
From Susan Scutti - CNN - https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/06/health/legionnaires-disease-atlanta-sheraton-1-death/index.html - Not sure why this is just making the lame stream media because this happened a week or two ago.
Just "Sayin" of the Week -
From Nicholas West - Activist Post - https://www.activistpost.com/2019/08/new-fbi-document-adds-fringe-conspiracy-theories-as-next-big-domestic-terror-threat.html - So, I have made another list for serving and loving my country. Oh, and my religious beliefs. How about that. Following the founding documents of our nation and having the protection to freely believe and openly speak about your beliefs is now a crime. How is it the law abiding citizens are now the criminal as determined by the lawmakers who refuse to follow the laws on the books? Another one of the minority ruling around the majority things. Does anyone stand up for our rights and beliefs? They certainly don't hesitate to take our property and tax dollars. Just sayin....
Funny of the Week - From Yahoo News - https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html - Hmmm, is there any difference in this insanity than DHS declaring some white, Christian, Conservative veterans as possible Domestic terrorist under the last administration? I do lift my brows to the fact many of the people in this new targeted arena to be huge supporters of the current President. It is now criminal to question something that you don't agree with? You have rights as a citizen but only under the conditions laid out? I have heard this story line before. Isn't it interesting the same movement has also swept across Europe? Hmmm. I really think they meant to type the word tourist instead of terrorist.
Website/Pod Cast of the Week - The Rutherford Institute - https://www.rutherford.org/podcast - Constitutional Attorney, John Whitehead contributes excellent articles and podcast for your learning and educational opportunities. I use his work often on the news site. John has a unique perspective on the Constitution, especially in the world we live today.
Quote of the week - From Brett Samuels- The Hill - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second - Feb 2018 - 'Take the guns first, go through due process second' voice of our current President in 2018. Are the stars aligning? Would he be willing to trade some or major parts of the 2nd Amendment for parts or all of his immigration policy? Here is a good piece by Adam Dick over at Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity - http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2019/august/05/president-trump-s-response-to-shootings-includes-an-internet-crackdown/
Article of the Week 1 - - Matt Agorist - Activist Post - https://www.activistpost.com/2019/07/ny-fire-commissioners-call-for-new-9-11-investigation-citing-overwhelming-evidence-of-explosives.html - Now this could get very interesting. Starting to sound like a conspiracy theorists... "overwhelming evidence" that "pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings."
Article of the Week 2 - From Susan Ducious - All News Pipe Line - http://allnewspipeline.com/This_Could_Turn_Into_A_Bloodbath.php - Antifa is leading a 'Border Resistance' militancy training tour that will converge on a 10-day siege in El Paso, TX. The promotional image shows border enforcement officers being killed & government property fired bombed. Organizers asking for 'white comrades' to pay for others." Hhhhmmm, how is that not categorized in the same bucket as what is being called White Supremacy? These are the rejects that dresses in all black with black bandanas. Hmmm, wasn't there a witness at the El Paso Wal Mart shooting site that, on camera, said he witnessed two shooters dressed in all black with black bandanas?
Product of the Week - LINE2 Design Emergency EMS Patient Mover Portable Transport Unit, Roll Stretcher-Gray 14 Handlees-1500 lbs, Blue Backboard Not Included. $31.95. https://www.amazon.com/LINE2design-Emergency-Transport-Stretcher-Gray-Handles-1500/dp/B01A9A0OBU/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=R4K7YKNESK12TCTFJ8X6 - I purchased one comparable to this (blue) and really like the ease to use, store, and transport with it. For the price and to have available, this is a great product. The one I have includes an insert where a deceased body can be placed and zipped up. I don't mean to be morbid but including the potential for dealing with the deceased is something you should think about.
Motivator - "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable." Gen George S. Patton
Preparedness News -
1. From Ann Armbrecht - Numen Blog - http://www.numenfilm.com/blog/interviews-herb-industry/ - This is a 5 for 1 article. Just as the title states, the five most popular interview with leaders in the herb industry to make it easier to find them. If you don't currently include in your library or daily life, you may want start soon.
2. From Survival Life - https://survivallife.com/things-know-before-buying-gas-mask/ - This is another piece of equipment most often overlooked or ignored by individuals taking steps in preparedness.
3. From Jeremiah Johnson - Ready Nutrition News - https://readynutrition.com/resources/why-were-wasting-millions-of-gallons-of-water-each-year-and-how-we-can-change-it_31122016/ - You may or may not remember JJ (Author) but he once was a writer for SHTF Plan site. A former Green Beret who offers interesting views on preparedness.
4. From Riley Carlson - Homesteading - https://homesteading.com/healthy-banana-bread-recipe/ - I don't know about you but I really like banana bread.
5. From Dr Marc. Survival Blog - https://survivalblog.com/dehydration-rehydration-dr-marc/ - Great information and guidance on rehydrating.
Economic News -
1. From Brandon Smith - Alt-Market - https://www.alt-market.com/msm/3872-china-to-suspend-all-purchases-of-us-farm-goods - The rumblings are this will go on till after the 2020 US election. This is not good news for our farmers and consumers of products.
2. From - Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-01/quants-warn-lehman-market-crash-conditions-september - Watching the Stock Market yesterday was like chasing a straw wrapper on the deck of a cruise ship crossing the Gulf. It was painful.
3. From - Mac Slavo - SHTF Plan - https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/another-blow-to-u-s-farmers-china-suspends-agricultural-imports-after-trumps-additional-tariffs_08062019 - More pain for the hard working people in America.
4. From Martin Armstrong - Armstrong Economics - https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/market-talk/market-talk-august-6-2019/ - Always good information from Martin. I really like his theory of cycles.
5. From Simon Watkins - Oil Price.com - https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Russia-Gains-Stranglehold-Over-Persian-Gulf.html - This could be a game changeover to policy and U.S. Persian Gulf presence as it has been over the past 30 years. A Russian build up and presence of the resources claimed in the article would require adjusting U.S. strategies and numbers. The next question is how, if at all, would this change oil flow and prices for oil being moved around and out of the Middle East impacting Europe mostly.
6. From Mac Slavo - SHTF Plan - https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/u-s-businesses-warn-the-trade-war-is-about-to-have-noticeable-effects-on-the-economy_08082019 - Hopefully by now you all have your seat belts on and your hazard lights flashing. We can't predict the future but we have lots of indicators telling us the future isn't good. Proceed with caution.
Defense News -
1. From Mac Slavo - SHTF Plan - https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-pentagon-is-testing-mass-surveillance-balloons-over-the-midwest_08052019 - If we are being told about it in the future, it already exist and happens.
2. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-06/trump-imposes-total-economic-embargo-venezuela - Interesting. What is even being shipped in or out of this area?
3, From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-06/pentagon-warns-it-will-prevent-unacceptable-turkish-invasion-northern-syria - If you have followed the Patriot Express News Letter you may recall I have mentioned the ongoing saga in Turkey. Turkey continues to show every indication they will do their own thing regardless of NATO and in favor of Russian hardware and technology. This article only adds more fuel to the already tense situation between Turkey and the West.
Other worthy news from the week -
1. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-05/hong-kong-unravels-flights-canceled-police-stations-set-fire-and-triads-are-back - As I have been reporting, this is a worthy topic to keep your eyes focused around. If the laws in Hong Kong continue on their current flow, watch how many Americans in Hong Kong (estimated 85,000) will flee along with many others. Watch this 6 minute video for more information on the topic. https://www.zerohedge.com/video/2019-07-17/kyle-bass-talks-future-fears-about-hong-kong.
2. From Ryan McMaken - Mises Wire - https://mises.org/wire/media-focus-mass-shootings-shows-disconnect-actual-crime-trends-0 - Good article. I ask, how was the Ft Hood shooting where a US Army Major (Muslim) who shot and killed his own troops of a different ideology shoot and kill 13 and injure 33 be called Work Place Violence and the weekend shooting at Wal-Mart that killed 22 be titled Domestic Terrorism? I agree with the second incident and label but not the first event. I will help you out with the answer to the question. Politics. Which party is in office at the time of the event.
3. From Z Man - http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=18221 - Why is this interesting? The author writes about the power switch from the political party to the likes of Silicon Valley. So, why is this a big deal? Back around June, 2016, I was listening to an audio recording from a global AI conference being held in Spain or China. Can't remember. But a powerbroker from the platform commented about the shifting of powers from politicians to the Googles, Facebooks, Silicon Valley... of the world. The point? Why would politicians be needed in the future under AI where robots and digital brains will rule everything around us. His words, not mine.
4. From Washington Examiner - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/democrats-just-purged-white-party-staffers-and-its-a-bigger-deal-than-anyone-wants-to-admit - This is a big deal. The majority white Democrats purge white staffers. The staff was already 50% non-white, but they purged more. I ask, how does this line up with white Democratic politicians? Maybe one should ask are white Democratic politicians afraid their time is limited? Why would non-white Democratic voters want white representation? Just something to think about.
5. From Michael Krieger- Liberty Blitzkrieg - https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2019/08/05/things-fall-apart/ - A good read.
6. From - Brett Tingley -The Warzone - https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29232/navys-advanced-aerospace-tech-boss-claims-key-ufo-patent-is-operable - This report worth your time if you have followed the recent reports of several Naval pilots reporting possible UFO sightings. It is well researched, well documented summery of the Navy's claimed "breakthrough" technologies, patented as "already operable". Enjoy. Good stuff.
7. From Martin Armstrong - Armstrong Economics - https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/eastern_europe/did-the-cia-orchestrate-the-ukrainian-revolution/ - What a great question. It won't be long until another one falls.
8. From Paul Joseph Watson - Summit News - https://summit.news/2019/08/06/death-camps-for-trump-supporters-fliers-posted-in-new-york/ - How about that. A liberal state with a liberal city with liberal leadership. I'm glad they have such compassion for their fellow citizens. If you really believe things are manageable for politicians, state and federal, and local leaders, think again. They have opened the can letting the monster out. The question is, how will it end?
Okay my Patriot friends, the reading is finished. Thank you for sticking around. Yawn ... stretch...moan.
Go have a great Saturday and enjoy life. Find a good preparedness project to start or a good book to read.
Keep charging ahead....
Bravo Echo Out