We wish everyone a blessed Saturday. It's a beautiful morning in East TN. Many of the trees are golden and sparkling with the 30 degree nip in the air.
The weeks are passing way to fast. Hope you are all well and your preparedness steps are moving ahead . So much news and so little time to share it all.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your time to check out the Patriot Express News Letter. Your time is never taken for granted so we are blessed that you share it with us.
Can you believe it, 30 straight weeks and the paper boy hasn't faltered yet. No flat tires, no wet papers from the rain and no yapping dogs scaring the delivery service away. Let's go for another 30? We still have lots of ink to provide more news. Keep sending new readers and sharing the word. Preparedness. Preparedness. Preparedness.
Thanks for your emails and shared information. It was a very busy week with lots of emails and questions being asked on different aspects of preparedness planning. Keep charging and focusing on your plans. Remember, keep your plans simple. Cover your needs and how you plan to do the task. Practice and practice again. I'm telling you from experience, plans are only as good as a the folks who know how to use them. When stress levels are high and the situation is tense, an over documented plan can put you and your family in danger.
With that said... the world awaits us...let's get moving....
(Reader advisory - This site, the author/owner and the contents of this site are for reading pleasure only. We are NOT responsible for your feelings, happy or sad. As always, avoid fear porn, take what you want, throw away the rest and apply to your own preparedness as you see fit. Keep one foot grounded always. Earthly speaking, the only thing we know for certain is how prepared we are. Hope to see you on the other side.)
Thoughts for the Week -
It was a crazy week on this end. Seems like every night was unexpectedly tied up with good
Patriot folks talking about good Patriot topics. Ms. Lucy and I drove to East TN to spend a long weekend at home in hills. We had the opportunity to spend last evening with three other Patriot families from our area. It was a great evening to share and break bread together and then attend a local musical event in our area. We even kept Jager under control. It is never often enough that we get an entire evening together. Thanks for the time dear friends. Be blessed always.
President Woodrow Wilson (1913 -1921), wrote, "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." I've read this a few times over the years and related it to WW speaking about being against corporate monopolies in business. Today, wonder if he would feel the same about the government having monopolies over corporations and the voting people of the nation.
Are you a tin foil hat wearing person? Do you shy away from the topic of "prepping" or "preparedness"? Do others shy away from you because you have been labeled as "one of them" dooms day types? How does it make you feel? Does it bother you? Think about it. You are being the responsible citizen and becoming self-reliant. Don't feel bad and don't feel alone. That is why you are part of the 5% to 10% nationally who gets it. If the average person can't look around and see something is wrong, then that is on them. Look at the number of natural disasters occurring around our nation. Each year they appear to increase. Look at the rapid increase in our homelessness in America. It's not about the number who are homeless but the cities who are now trying to hide or rid their cities of the problem. Our government continues to show a political stalemate between political parties. Debt, war, impeachment, hatred... We can debate many possible events that could lead to the need to be prepared. They are growing, not decreasing.
Have you noticed the increased number of television commercials by FEMA and DHS, and radio advertisements telling you to get prepared? Talk show host are now advertising 3-7-10 day emergency food buckets? Why? The social world around us is finally catching up to what we have been talking and preparing for over the past years. The folks who everyone will be counting on to come to the rescue (Gov.) to provide food, water, and shelter, continues to increase literature, advertising, and campaigns to encourage citizens to be prepared. Yet, just like our voice, most will ignore the warning. This is someone elses problem until after the fact. Most folks who are not self-reliant could care less who's responsible for coming to the rescue, they simply depend and demand it. Anyone who studies or works around the roles and responsibilities within the federal government, DHS, FEMA, would quickly understand disasters are managed at the local level and state level. The Federal government responds to the State Governor's request. These are post event actions. If you aren't prepared and self-reliant, where does this leave the unprepared? I have several thousand (more than five) occupants in the facilities I do emergency planning for daily. It is no different in the work place than it is in society. Attitude, attention and motivation all lack effort. Here is the interesting thing. I work with a group of individuals who provide daily sanitation and maintenance to the eight facilities. I conduct annual emergency preparedness training for them, just as I do all working personnel. These folks (100) all have some type of disability of sorts. When I do their training it's entertaining because they all can recite their roles and responsibilities for fire evacuations, tornado drills, and their responses to possible active shooter events. They are attentive and alert. They recognize what they do and when they do it. They never have to be told what to do or where to go during emergencies. On the other side, on average, five to ten percent of the work force will mope and leave the facility and then stand around and have to be told where their Rally Point is located. Or, they go in toilet stalls and stand on the toilets while locking the stall door. Or, repeatedly stand near glass during Shelter In Place events instead of going to shelter as trained. Now, let that sink in. My point exactly. Keep preparing my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Do you ever have things happen in your day that you believe to be fate and not a quinky dink? As many of you know I work in Emergency Management daily and my job is building emergency plans for our occupants and facilities. I'm away from my desk about 50% of my day, out in the buildings teaching classes and conducting exercises for the government. My desk is located inside a vault type emergency operations center located underground in a basement. Recently, I was doing work when I heard a slight tap at the door. I opened the door to find a gentleman, whom I didn't know, greet me with a smile and ask if our office was the place to find out about emergency training for occupants. I said yes. The gentleman then called out my name as the person he was looking for. I introduced myself and shook his hand. He entered the room and he proceeded to tell me why he sought me out.
After we finished the purpose of his visit, I introduced him to our Emergency Manager who was the only other person in the center at the time. We discussed his time in the agency and job. Somehow we discussed being blessed and thankful for the jobs we have. The gentleman was from Nigeria and served in the Nigerian military. He ventured to the US of A at the age of 24. He was around 50 now. He was a very bright gentleman and spoke English very clear and exact. He was explaining the difference between practicing religion in Nigeria vs the US of A and how in America folks take freedom for granted. He made a statement that has stuck with me since the moment he said it. He said "people treat faith like a buffet meal." We want to alter the words of the Bible to fit our lifestyle vs changing our lifestyle to fall in line with God's commands. A non-believer can do so without issue because they have chosen to not practice faith to God. Now, a believer who picks and chooses which part or words they want to apply to their life and the way they live is the point the gentleman was making.
If you are younger, you may not relate....yet, but depending on the life you have lived and/or physical ailments and injuries, we sometimes tend to recognize what a blessing it is to wake up each day. Being thankful to wake up breathing. Having the strength to stand up, feel your fingertips, having vision, and the ability to talk, and the ability to hear. I feel this daily, but hearing this stranger, now friend, exact description of being thankful, was very moving to both me and my co-worker. This probably had even more meaning to me because this past weekend when Ms. Lucy and I found out a professional friend who we had supported in volunteer work for a local Inner City Learning Center tutoring young minority children with their homework, passed away. He was relatively young and a good man doing great things for children coming from bad homes and circumstances where there was little hope. These young children will be crushed when they find out today their mentor and male role model has departed this life. He always taught the children about blessings and being thankful for each day. It will have more meaning now than before.
Tyrant - A cruel and oppressive ruler. Tyranny - Cruel and oppressive government or rule. I was thinking how the media and the left continually refer to the elected President as a Tyrant and the fear he may not willingly leave office if not elected in 2020. Really? 1. Consider the left is accusing the President of criminal activity and denying him the ability to face his accuser is a fundamental legal principle of our foundation and forefathers. 2. The left conducts secret trials that had been banned hundreds of years ago because they are the legal instruments of tyrants. Kings and dictators holding secret proceedings can present phone "evidence" in order to achieve convictions. 3. Last time I checked and part of the what makes our judicial system above most of the world is the accused are permitted legal representation of their own so they can challenge the prosecution's witnesses and alleged "evidence." If the majority remains silent and allows the minority to steam roll a judicial process without being called to account for their actions, why would anyone believe the majority will stand and resist the minority move to remove the 1st and 2nd Amendments of the Constitution? Just saying...
Okay, let's move ahead...
Preparedness News -
1. Bobbert - Survival Blog - Part 1 https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/3-things-behind-mass-social-unrest-bolivia-hong-kong-france-spain-iraq-lebanon-egypt - Part 2 - https://survivalblog.com/teaching-preparedness-family-old-bobbert-part-2/ - Excellent article on helping others to get started in Preparedness.
2. From Coach Helder - Survival Life - https://survivallife.com/bugging-out-on-foot/ - Very basic but good information. A reminder to many of us...the physical ability part could be the complete game changer to your plans.
3. From Mark Grimsley - Bio Prepper - https://www.bioprepper.com/2019/10/30/why-should-own-ruger-10-22/ - Have you heard this before? You betcha. I do believe Jager suggested the same weapon in one of his articles. Ms. Lucy loves shooting this particular rifle. She does quiet well with it also, especially point and shoot vs aligning sites and shooting.
4. From Prep School Daily - https://prepschooldaily.blogspot.com/2019/11/essential-reasons-for-stocking-anti.html - This is great information to store in your preparedness library.
5. From David Andrew Brown - Preppers Will - https://prepperswill.com/surviving-chemical-weapons/ - Like other veterans, we certainly hope we don't have to live through another time when wearing the chemical suit and mask becomes a way of life. I think having weekly colonoscopy procedures would be less of a pain.
6. From Richard Miller - Urban Survival Site - https://urbansurvivalsite.com/civil-war-preparedness-food-water/ - Food and water, water and food, food and water, water and food. You can have every insurance in the world, the biggest and most secure bunker and tons of brass. If you don't have food and water, you will die. It is that simple.
7. From Mike Adams - Natural News - https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-04-eastern-medicine-cures-treatments-reverse-disease.html - I don't know if you follow the development of medicine outside the big pharma saturated markets of Amerika, but there's lots of promising treatments taking place outside the US of A. This should be interesting to see. I'm often asked about medicines during post-collapse periods. Here is another opportunity to invest time in possible alternatives. Check it out.
Other worthy news from the week ...
1. From - Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/3-things-behind-mass-social-unrest-bolivia-hong-kong-france-spain-iraq-lebanon-egypt - This is a good read and the opportunity to step back and relate some of the things I have been writing and teaching about. Stepping back or out of the box to see things from a different perspective. Interesting how the author took his personal safety for granted in fairly high threat locations until he was faced with the checkpoint. Also remember Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 goals of moving folks from rural to urban environments. We should also consider the new "mindset" being taught in the Common Core system. Little Johnny used to take the garbage out when told to do so. Now little Johnny has feelings and ask the question "why" do I have to take out the garbage. The new millennials approach to thinking is different than past years. They are taught to ask questions and they all have feelings. Not that they didn't before. They now feel the freedom to ask the questions. Now add the ease of using technology and social media to voice these questions and freedoms. It is very easy to start a page and create a following. Changing minds and attitudes can be fairly easy.
2. From - Sandra D. Lane - The Organic Prepper - https://www.theorganicprepper.com/cdc-poxviruses/ - Why is this not surprising? Have you ever conducted your own research in to how many patents the CDC owns on major global deadly viruses?
3. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/turkish-backed-jihadists-filmed-using-cia-supplied-missiles-against-syrian-kurds - Hmmm, what's the saying..."if you give out enough candy everyone gets some" and everyone gets to play and feel like a part of the party. Maybe it's like the old Iran vs Iraq war years ago...no one is supposed to win.
4. From Peter Schiff - Schiffgold - https://schiffgold.com/peters-podcast/peter-schiff-its-not-a-great-economy-driving-stocks-its-the-fed/ - Does this have anything to do with the billions of dollars being deposited nightly in to the banks for liquidity?
5. George Ure - Urban Survival - https://urbansurvival.com/powells-tightrope-markets-kissing-death/ - We are in the midst of a full blown party. The economy is dressed up so no one can truly recognize what character is being played. Lots of disguise and makeup to cover, leave false impressions, and possibly trick the admirer of the character being presented. The question is reality. Is there and has there been any prosperity for the individuals guessing the character. Statistics show companies defaulting. Consumers spending freely on credit yet credit card debt is delinquent in many cases. When the party is over and the guest leave for their homes, the disguised character runs off to deposit billions of dollars in the banks to provide more available cash to create more debt. A few days after the party each of us receives a bill for $387,500 to cover the cost of the party. Do we even know what is reality any longer?
6. From Q - I have not been a Q follower because I personally prefer to focus on what is at hand; food, water, shelter, and security. For those who follow Q, there was an interesting post by Q after being offline for roughly 93 days to harden the Q bunker for what Q says is coming in the days ahead. For those who follow Q and find his first message perplexing, "rig for red" is Navy talk meaning "prepare for General Quarters". Personally, if a person is fully in to Preparedness they are always prepared for quarters because Bugging In is part of their planning.
7. From New York Post - https://nypost.com/2019/11/03/nearly-900-city-inmates-may-be-freed-even-before-bail-reform-law-takes-effect/ - Was it Baretta, Magnum PI or Rockford who used to say "Crime doesn't pay?" Imagine, living in a world where you are freed from jail and handed a gift bag, a hug, and the prison gate guard smiles and says "Come back and see us again soon." Gift cards, baseball tickets, and a smile. Remember, these early release programs are freeing prisoners who committed minor crimes...such as criminally negligent homicide, aggravated assault on a child under 11 and selling drugs on or near school grounds. Sleep well America, the judicial system has your back.
8. From Tyler O'Neil - PJ Media - https://pjmedia.com/video/andrew-cuomo-we-didnt-have-hurricanes-before-climate-change/ - Does it get any better than this? Yes sir, and the earth is flat and monkeys fly. Look what $3 billion dollars per year buys us. A six pack of insanity, complete with a carry out handle.
9. From Tyler Durden, Greg Hunter and Jim Kunstler - Zero Hedge and USA Watchdog - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/jim-kunstler-we-may-not-have-2020-election - One can take this for what they want; reality, surmise, fear mongering or nothing. But, this guy is a non-Trump supporter yet offers an outsiders opinion to the belief indictments will be levied against those who put this entire coup against the President together from the start. The possible impacts to the 2020 election, banking and energy could be painful.
10. Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/health/11000-experts-make-modest-proposal-end-global-warming-just-kill-billions-people - This story seems bizarre and maybe a bit out of bounds. I don't want to elaborate to much because I don't want to run down the rabbit hole. Anyone who is familiar with an article posted about eight years ago on a site called Deagel, this article should tickle your ears a bit. When Deagel posted a chart showing a drastic population decrease for 2025 it caught the attention of many alt-right and preparers minds. It showed the population of the US of A to be about 90 million by 2025. Of all the entire globe, the United States had the largest population decrease. There was no explanation for the chart or the numbers. Now, today, there's several paragraphs explaining the drastic de-population decrease for the US of A. You can see the chart and read about it at this link. http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx Now, there was a government study a few years ago where the federal government stated if the US of A suffered a pandemic or EMP type event, the US would lose roughly 90% of her population. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucedorminey/2017/10/23/north-korea-emp-attack-would-cause-mass-u-s-starvation-says-congressional-report/#2d5cc30b740a And the CDC... https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html Check. Now, I find it interesting this quote that is taken from the Deagel article on depopulation, The "quality" factor is that the death rate could increase to 80-90% in a pandemic scenario from the stated 50-60% rate. The figure itself is not important what is relevant is the fact that the scenario can evolve beyond the initial conditions from a 50% death toll to more than 90%. By the way, no pandemic or nuclear war is included in the forecast." Think about it.
11. From Brandon Smith - Alt-Market - http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/3987-there-are-things-worth-fighting-for-and-fates-far-worse-than-death - This is another excellent article provided by Brandon Smith. I would encourage everyone to read it and step back and think about what BS is laying before us. I often have conversations about "what happens post event?" When they come to digest that which you hold precious, how will you respond? Is fighting back impossible, or is it preferable to slavery? Is dying for a better tomorrow a fool's errand, or the only errand we are put on this Earth for? These are questions that need to be answered and answered soon. Think about it, is your goal just to survive or does it include being a part of the post event rebuilding of a community or nation?
Okay my Patriot friends, you have reached the end. Thanks for stopping by to read the weekly newsletter. I try to offer a variety of information, thoughts, and information for further viewing on your part.
Keep in mind the readers are coming from different levels of preparedness and stages completed in their preparedness. So, if you read something and don't understand it, just message me and ask a question about it and I will do my best to help you. I'm helping a lot of folks privately (on the side) with their questions and preparedness steps. I don't have all the answers but I will find answers for what I don't know.
Stay safe this week. We are approaching the winter season before long and folks should be checking their vehicles for winter safety and care. I will be posting a series on winter preparedness shortly.
Don't forget to rotate your seasonal clothing in your Bug Out Bags.
Please keep our fellow brothers and sisters in your prayers. Several folks are battling health issues or dealing with a spouse or family member with major health issues. Prayers are powerful and I know these folks would appreciate them much.
Thanks!!! Keep charging and have a great weekend and week.
Bravo Echo Out