It is a great Saturday indeed. Ms. Lucy and I thank you for your continued support and taking your valuable time to read the website and communicate directly. I love waking up early to come here to prep this newsletter to get posted and out to you. Always remember, no matter what the tone of the message may be, my intent is always meant to share and help others. I certainly don't know everything but I try to at least get you pointed in the right direction in your thoughts, methods and overall preparedness.
It was a great week and I hope the same was the case for each of you. I was blessed to share some communications with a very popular author, fiction and non-fiction, who is a respected voice throughout the Government, EMP Commissions and preparedness minded individuals. This gent is a veteran and solid Christian Patriot who is a great mind and voice on the national grid infrastructure. I have referred to his books, papers, and guidance in my book as well as some past website posts. I will share more in the coming weeks. Keep up the great work and echoing your voice on protecting the national power grid to protect it from EMPs and other threats. Your voice, skills, and knowledge helps all of us in the end. Thank you.
We are approaching Christmas and it is a great time to introduce or support your preparedness views and beliefs by giving a preparedness gift to a loved one. Maybe a Ready Bag packed and ready for a vehicle? Maybe some filtration type water bottles for the person who works out or hikes. Maybe some thermal under clothes for those who live in cold climates. Maybe a gift card to a box store and suggest they purchase some extra food. The list goes on.
With that said... the world awaits us...let's get moving....
(Reader advisory - This site, the author/owner and the contents of this site are for reading pleasure only. We are NOT responsible for your feelings, happy or sad, though happy is the goal. As always, avoid fear porn, take what you want, throw away the rest and apply to your own preparedness as you see fit. Keep one foot grounded always. Earthly speaking, the only thing we know for certain is how prepared we are. Hope to see you on the other side. Smile, it will be okay)
Thoughts for the Week -
Another sad day in America as two active shooter events occurred on military installations. There always seems to be the debate over uniformed service members being sitting ducks when they are gunned down on a military base. Some must think because members are in uniform they walk around daily with a firearm attached at the belt. For the most part, a military base practices the same laws our civilian brothers and sisters practice off the military base. Who has jurisdiction over the installation. But, my point of writing this goes to Pensacola Air Naval Station. I lived about 30 miles from this location during my last duty assignment before retiring from the military. I was stationed at Air Force Special Operations Command, Hurlburt Field AFB, Fort Walton Beach, FL.
My first question was "how did this non-citizen obtain a firearm and ammunition to pull off this attack?" Sure, maybe through the firearm black market, but how did it really go down. So, I read this morning the firearm was purchased legally. Huh? Yep, a Saudi National, non-American citizen, obtained a weapon with a three day wait period to purchase the firearm. It was deemed Saudi was a friendly nation to the US of A. Lastly, the law states if the non-citizen has a hunting license and is from a friendly nation, the applicant can purchase the firearm. Deal done. Wonder how many other American hating individuals are carrying a firearm? Just wondering how a hunting license which normally means a long gun applies to someone legally purchasing a short gun because they hunt. Hunt what?
If you watched any of the live post event briefs you probably watched the Pensacola Sheriff David Morgan brief. Small world. Sheriff Morgan's wife, Colonel (Retired) Susan Morgan was my retirement official (my choice) who retired me from the Air Force. David was not the Sheriff at that time but was in attendance at my ceremony. Very nice family. Before retiring, I used to do guest instructor classes on Terrorism for Susan at a Pensacola College she instructed Law Enforcement Classes. It's a small world indeed.
Have you ever heard of Perpetual Connected Rehearsal (PCR)? It is a future term quickly becoming a term of today. It is being able to take all the decisions being made around the world and through Artificial Intelligence share these choices and outcomes with you, the global citizen, so you know the answer of the task before you decide on a decision. Basically it is telling your odds of success or failure based on the direction you plan to proceed. Yes, very deep, but this is reality. These predictive models and the software of today, will help future warfare and the life of citizens to make better choices.
Is it? Never.
Are you sad? Depressed? Feeling defeated? Guess what? This concept through Virtual Reality will offer you a place to go to feel lifted and a part of society. Sounds crazy huh? Well, today demonstrations of this concept are being displayed at the recent NATO summit just held in the United Kingdom. Three years ago Festus and I listened to Global CEO's speak of this future goal at a global Tele-Communications Summit from Barcelona, Spain Two years. So, apply this to Agenda 21/2030 and you will see many farfetched statements and plans that are becoming a reality. Part of this software is called Deep Fake Technology. Future warfare will include a lot of deep fake technology and fake news to simulate, control, and take advantage of the dominance these new programs will provide. Intelligence and the AI vision is replacing the human brain and its ability to make decisions. This is a new battle space that will control land, water, and space. So, if you followed the NATO summit, you heard the NATO leaders state the new threat is China, not Russia. Get that? China. If you follow the Patriot Express News Letter regularly, you will remember me stating a few weeks ago how China leads the world in 5G AI development and at that time controls about 48% of the AI development. The race is on and who ever controls 50.1 % or more of the 5G market will control the globe. All of this deployment and development will impact each of us. No doubt.
Just a rough thought... since NATO has declared China the new threat to the world, and Russia and China appear to be allies, what if NATO would consider bringing Russia in to NATO on probation to break China's stronghold in Europe?
A multi-verse matrix and digital warfare. Control the words and mind to prevent populace uprisings. If you question the lie, you are part of the problem. Tune in at 10 for more.
I don't know about you but I used to visit the Drudge Report on a regular bases. It was a great site for multiple up to the minute news articles being discussed around the world tables. Then something happened and Drudge started appearing to be a Never-Trumper and posting articles supporting Left Wing competitors. Now, this is fine and if it is what you visited the site to read, awesome. For me personally, it wasn't and I stopped reading and following the Drudge Report a couple years ago. So, now we have a competitor to the Drudge Report and that is The Wrap. Owned and managed by Former Secret Service Agent and Talk Jock Dan Bongino. It appears the initial launch was great with over 20,000 viewers. I wish DB well as he is fun to hear over the airwaves and also to read his work. DB is a positive welcome to the news cycle. Here is the link to his new website. https://www.thewrap.com/dan-bongino-says-traffic-surge-to-his-drudge-report-competitor-forced-a-last-minute-server-upgrade-exclusive/
So I was invited to appear on a local radio station to talk Preparedness with the host. It was my
first time doing radio. It was pretty cool. Interesting how a one hour show allows for about 30 minutes of discussion. It helped the topic more that we had light snow and ice overnight and the temp was 30 with some black ice on the roads. Like I share with you often, talking preparedness and spreading the word on preparedness should be one of our goals. Every person we help today could be the one person who won't knock on your day or else they will also talk to another person who talks to another person who eventually keeps one from knocking at your door wanting food and water. We can't talk preparedness enough. That doesn't mean you have to share all your secrets, plans or locations. Breath it, plan it, practice it, and share it. The clock is ticking and every person we help today may be another family we keep from getting caught up in the system and not surviving the storm. If you would like to listen to the interview here is the link. The interview starts at the 4 minute mark. You don't have to download drop box to listen to the file. Enjoy. https://www.dropbox.com/s/74oiki1gbege8bf/interview.mp3?dl=0
One final thought for the week. I have previously mentioned a close friend, a brother, and retired Marine, who I work with daily. The man knows his job, leads with fury and sees a fire before it can light. Sometimes the ka-ka is deep and only because we are professionals, we deal with it and avoid getting our boots and elbows dirty. But, when we do, my friend leads from the front and shows his boots and elbows got soiled like those of us following. Sometimes in life we are blessed and actually lucky to cross paths with such people. Even better is the fact I get to work with someone like this daily. Our entire team of 5 fits well together. A puzzle with ragged edges and corners but fits together like a masterpiece. So, this gent I am talking about sent this out to us this AM and I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it with others. But, he makes some powerful yet simple points that holds true for so many of us daily. Here's his famous words. Forgive the two profanity words but they carry some weight in the point being made.
EVER LOOK AT SOMEONE AND THINK, WHY HAS NO ONE HIT THEM WITH A SHOVEL YET?
Do y'all ever get pre-annoyed? Like you already know someone is about to piss you off.
Some people are still mad at you because you survived after they threw you under the bus, but the bus ran over their lies.
Dealing with some people is like trying to nail Jello to a flipping wall.
I think it's so unfair that I have to manage my anger just because people can't manage their stupidity.
If your path demands you to walk through Hell, walk as if you own the place.
I like messy people; people who don’t fit in a box or stay between the lines, but whose integrity is greater than any rule book and whose loyalty is stronger than blood.
Whatever you are doing today, do it with the confidence of a 4 year old in a Batman t-shirt.
Cheers to the people who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky bastards who get to meet us.
My point in sharing this is to say to you, do what you do with confidence, integrity and pride. Don't sell your thoughts and desires short to appease another when you know your thoughts and points have merit. Listen with patience and react with eagerness. Only you know your true intent and you should lead from the front when required. Walk by one's side when you are doing it together, and follow when you are learning from one you respect and trust. Confidence is awesome and leading with confidence can be contagious. Even better when shared to help others. Remember, you were born as an original, don't die a copy. Nuff said.
That my friends is about all I had to think about for the week. Just sayin...
Okay, let's move ahead...
Preparedness News -
1. From - Bethany Hayes - Urban Survival - https://urbansurvivalsite.com/get-prepared-disaster-2-weeks/ - If you are just starting out, this is worth a look to help you in your beginning preps.
2. From Diane - Ask a Prepper - https://www.askaprepper.com/sour-tea-helps-you-avoid-high-blood-pressure/ - I can't say that I ever tried this but I would consider it if needed.
3. From Graywolf - The Organic Prepper - https://www.theorganicprepper.com/teach-children-prepping-survival/ - I agree with Graywolf in that most preparedness material found is geared towards adults, not children.
4. From Heidi - Homestead Survival Site - https://homesteadsurvivalsite.com/man-shares-real-experience-living-off-grid-for-13-years/ - This takes a little longer but it's worth the time. Interesting points made by the individual.
5. From Giurgi - Bio Prepper - https://www.bioprepper.com/2019/12/10/identify-use-kratom-painkilling-plant/ - This looks very promising. Not overly hard to make or have available for your use.
6. From Bob Rodgers - Survivopedia - https://www.survivopedia.com/why-you-need-to-be-prepping-only-for-this-scenario/ - Good approach to this topic by BR. It's always nice to read different perspectives and approaches.
7. From Dave Hodges - Common Sense Show - https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-health/survival-medicine-stock-these-items-prepare-your-home-pandemic - This is an area often ignored and individuals assume they can deal with the ill or a pandemic on the fly. One may want to rethink this approach. Dave offers some good recommendations for materials to procure in advance. What is your plan for locating strangers and family members who arrive to your community unexpected and possibly trek through areas of infected individuals? Are you going to allow them to mingle with members who are internal and you know they are healthy?
Other worthy news from the week ...
1. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/political/unearthed-pentagon-docs-reveal-afghan-war-deception-new-pentagon-papers-moment - The $1 Trillion dollar fake job. Nearly 2,400 American lives lost and 20,000 wounded. The nearly 20 year war continues moving in some direction that it appears no one knows the destination.
2. From Target Liberty - https://www.targetliberty.com/2019/12/jared-kushners-plan-to-seize-massive.html - So....Mr Kushner's responsible for the Middle East Peace Plan and now the Southern Border Wall. Hmmm.
3. From Scott Cosenza - Liberty Nation - https://www.libertynation.com/uprising-podcast-third-battle-of-manassas/ - Audio - Good listen.
4. From Ms Kim Fletter - https://www.youtube.com/embed/aaihuiT24Vg - This is a very good video of what is going on with the Building of the Southern Border Wall through private donations.
5. From Prof. Engr. Zamir Ahmed Awan - The Saker Blog - http://thesaker.is/is-western-media-credible-anymore/ - This is a very good article from a writer viewing the media from a fairly neutral perspective. It is always good to read and try to understand a perspective different from our own. A balanced opinion. We don't have to always agree but hearing all sides and having a respect for opinions could possibly prevent some of the long, costly and deadly wars we continue to be a part of. We could spend all day debating and learning of the wars, hates, and differences of cultural and beliefs between the West and Middle Eastern worlds however it's the people on the ground trying to survive who suffers the most, right?
6. From Brandon Smith - Alt-Market - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/who-are-globalists-and-what-do-they-want - Another excellent piece by Brandon Smith. Sometimes I wonder if he is the real "Back to the Future" character from the 1980s famous movie starring Michael J. Fox. Remember the characters Biff and George McFly? Sometimes trying to keep up with world news and weeding down to what is real vs propaganda makes me feel like these characters....as in "are we really in this world today? When Marty McFly said "I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet" rings true in many ways because I really wonder if our world can be ready for what is coming towards us. Things like Centralization, One World Government, One World Currency, Sustainability as a one world religion, population control, centralized food distribution, and so forth.
7. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/places-most-and-least-traffic-fatalities-america - This article caught my attention. Interesting that Mississippi has the highest rate of traffic fatalities in the nation. New York has the lowest. Huh? NY has snow, ice and more wintering conditions than Mississippi. NY also has far more population than Mississippi. Hmmm. How can Montana have the highest rate of alcohol-related traffic related fatalities? With just over 1 million people in population, how can Montana have the most alcohol related vehicular related deaths? I lived in Montana from 1989 through 1993 and we often had Air Force members killed by drunk drivers on the highways. So much so, we Air Force Members would avoid driving through or around certain locations known for drunk drivers.
8. From Daisy Luther - The Organic Prepper - https://www.zerohedge.com/political/virginia-lawmakers-threaten-2nd-amendment-sanctuaries-national-guard - This story continues to gain steam and a wider national audience. Rights bestowed upon the citizens by our founding fathers is being threatened by laws by state legislators and now further threats are flying. The positive to this, if anything could be, is gun and ammo sales are breaking records. I haven't had time to research or ask a legal minded professional if the voting tax paying people can have a final say in this legally before projectiles start flying. Let's say 90% of the counties in Virginia vote by county, to be 2nd Amendment sanctuary counties and the state government goes against the rights of the people, can the tax paying citizens conduct a legal recall of the state elected officials? Recently state legislators stated if law enforcement officers can't enforce the laws of the state they should resign in good conscious. The governor's option would then be to nationalize the state national guard. Really? That may not work out so well for the state government either because federal law says the government of the state is no longer the sole commander in chief of their state's National Guard during emergencies with in the state. The President of the United States could then take total control of a state's National Guard units without the governor's consent. The question is would the President do so? Time may tell, very soon. I'm sure we are only watching the pre-story previews at this time. Buckle up and hang on.
9. From Mac Slavo - The SHTF Plan - https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/fbi-teams-post-office-get-your-fingerprints - This may have finished the last holdovers who mail Christmas cards. Yikes. I will not be surprised to soon hear citizens who obtain a valid driver's license must submit a DNA and Fingerprint with their application. I've always been told a horse gets better gas mileage than an automobile. I visited many villages throughout Romania in the late 1990s where the only transportation was a mule and a buckboard on wheels. The same in Albania, Poland and Hungry during the same period.
Please keep our fellow brothers and sisters in your prayers. Several folks are battling health issues or dealing with a spouse or family member with major health issues. The holidays are approaching and can be additional stress on top of existing issues. One of our readers lost a younger brother this week who passed suddenly. The OZ team prayers goes out to this individual and his family. Prayers are powerful and I know these folks would appreciate them much. Thanks!!!
Keep charging and have a great weekend.
Bravo Echo Out