Thank you for stopping by to check out the Patriot Express Newsletter. We appreciate your time and support. Thanks for following the HFS site weekly.
I don't know that I can put this week in to words. So many things going on around us. Seeing the crazy things people are doing in panic is not surprising because it is expected. No thought or compassion for those who may be impacted by no available resources. But, this is the message we have been trying to get through to readers. Think ahead, plan ahead, prepare ahead, and then stay away. I think that is pretty simple advice.
I am posting the PENL on Friday night because I will be in Charleston WV attending and speaking at an event Saturday morning and Sunday morning before heading back to Alabama.
March Madness 1-31 HFS Donation Drive - 50% of $4,000 goal reached after the second week.
I send a huge "thanks" out to those who donated to the HFS March Madness 31 day fundraiser to support HFS Operations. We appreciative your generosity to support what we are trying to do through the HFS website and support mechanisms. More than the monetary donations I am very humbled by your kind words sent with your donation. It is very warming to read individual accounts of how HFS has helped change mindsets and/or helped get them better prepared for understanding and obtaining resources to be self-reliant.
I apologize that I didn't include a way for folks to use snail mail to send a check. If you wish to send a check instead of a digital donation please message me and I will share the address. Thanks for your consideration.
If you have not donated to the HFS drive, please consider doing it if you wish and can.
I have posted a new Podcast, Part II of my interview with Dewey Weaver of American Pride Firearms where we discuss home invasions, tactics and choices of weapons during this type of event.
I will be posting a new Podcast in the coming days where I talk about personal training.
A big thanks to those who tune in to the podcast and subscribed to the HFS YouTube page.
Time is precious so let's move ahead .......
HEALTH ALERT: The World Health Organization has declared a Global Health Pandemic on March 11, 2020. For more information please see my post on this topic at this link: https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/blog We can argue as to why and the timing but it does not matter. It is here and we must know how it impacts us and adjusting timely and accordingly. Be smart. Stay calm. Don't panic. Keep your distance from people and know what is happening around you. Everyone had plenty of warning this was probably coming so everyone should have supplies by now.
Thanks to Ms. Kim Fletter for the following information.
"The next severe pandemic will not only cause great illness and loss of life but could cause global cascading economic and societal consequences that could contribute greatly to global impact and suffering. The Event 201pandemic exercise, held October 18, 2019, vividly demonstrated a number of these important gaps in pandemic preparedness as well as some of the elements of the solutions between the public and private sectors that will be needed to fill them."
This pandemic exercise was conducted about 45 days before the Wuhan-Coronavirus-Covid 19 was first announced in Wuhan China on Dec 1, 2019. Could this be a simple "kwinky-dink?"
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
NOTE: Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and authors of this site are not responsible for hurt feelings or thin skinned readers. We do our best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. We take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay.)
Thoughts for the week -
Like I said above, I don't even know where to start. I took the week off to travel east for two events this weekend in Charleston, WV. So, I stopped off at home in East TN for a few days to write and do a couple projects needing attention. So while alone at home, I tend to wonder a lot to what I see going on around us here in the country. Sometimes it is beyond belief and comprehension to the total compilation of downward spiral taking place. The hate and division in our elected officials. But, is there really that much division? Amazing how they come together to support the Warrantless Wiretap legislation that involves our privacy as citizens protected under the Constitution. I guess the Coronavirus is overshadowing this renewal like 911 overshadowed the Patriot Act huh.
I stopped on the mountain and broke bread with my pal Festus for a few hours. As always we had a great chat on religion and the state of the church today. We also discussed the Cube Square Civil War II by Matt Brackens which I posted on the website this past Thursday. The question discussed was "where is the best place to be?" We also discussed the Titan 1500 Solar Generator and good aspects of the system. Of course we discussed life and where we are today compared to ten years ago. It is always hard to depart from good heart to heart conversations with a trusted Patriot brother.
I got to have a great lunch with four Patriots in East TN on Monday. It was good to see my Patriot brothers and sisters again. Of course we discussed the virus and rolling impacts it will have on our nation and the world. We discussed some Q Anon and the puzzle of chasing clues. Oh, and fortune cookies also got a brief chat as well. Funny inside joke from my Patriot sister. Just when the conversation gets good it is time to depart again. Someday my friends.
I spent Tuesday morning having hot muffins and coffee with Jager and Ms K while having a great conversation on the C virus, politics, some standing legal laws, and natural medicines. Of course Jager carried out some recent pow pow toys he got good deals on. Have I ever told you how funny Jager is? That man could make a sad person smile. It's always good to see friends and Patriots.
On Friday I got to stop and break bread with a new Patriots in central West Virginia while heading to Charleston, WV. It was great to spend time together discussing preparedness and the state of the world. Welcome aboard the Preparedness train.
Each and every day, especially during times of crisis, we think of our loved ones and hope they pay attention to world events and keep prepared. While visiting my oldest sis in Southern WV this trip I was happy to see they are paying attention, stocked, and keeping social distancing. Check - they have listened. Now for the rest of them....sigh.
With the current Covid 19 - Coronavirus spreading to the U.S. of A, I do hope many of you are watching and taking notice to the many acts and reactions you are witnessing and how your preparedness mindset has hopefully helped you be better prepared while the 95% gang goes wild. As things worsen and you hear discussions of lock downs and mandatory quarantines you recognize where not to be. If you are paying attention you will know where to not be. And, if your job has placed you in an area that could lock down, hopefully you are looking outside the box and already have a predetermined route to escape back to your safe place. If you are trapped and can't get out, hopefully you have your Go Bag or Ready Bag with you. If you lived in the city area, hopefully you have already stocked up on your needed resources for a few weeks. Be safe and smart.
Did you catch it? No, not the virus. The President and a few government officials stating citizens should stock six months worth of food and resources? Few caught it. This is up from the 10 to 14 day suggestion a few months ago . So if we should stay calm and the virus is no big deal, why has our government made this recommendation? Even Department of Homeland Security recommended the same thing back in 2018. They said citizens should be prepared to go without electricity, transportation, fuel, money, and healthcare for a six month period. Now the DHS report was based around fear of grid failure during a manmade or natural disaster. Regardless, it is a possible event changing your way of life just like coronavirus. Right? Cause and Impact. Remember this discussion previously? We don't are as much about what caused it but how it will impact our daily life. Every wind chime is singing get prepared and be prepared. Yet, many will roll the dice because it never happens to them.
Okay, the world awaits us, let's move ahead.
Preparedness News -
1. From SurvivorMann99 - Survival Blog - https://survivalblog.com/coronavirus-thoughts-n95-masks-survivormann99/ - This is a great red and worth the time. Also follow the link in the article to read the authors quetions to the CDC and the responses he got back. Those of us who are prepared didn't have to deal with the rush. Hint, hint. Thanks Festus for poionting this article out to me.
2. Mom with a Prep - https://momwithaprep.com/mylar-emergency-blanket-review/ - Good info to know. Especially if you are going to possibly have your life depend on staying dry and not freezing to death.
3. From Diane Vukovic - Primal Survivor - https://www.primalsurvivor.net/survival-economic-collapse/ - If the market keeps tanking we all may need this advice for retirement. Ouch
4. From Alan - Urban Survival Site - https://urbansurvivalsite.com/why-covid-19-coronavirus-isnt-just-the-flu/ - It seems many are trying to get this point across with few years listening.
5. From Tunnel Rabbit - Survival Blog -https://survivalblog.com/useful-transceivers-preppers-tunnel-rabbit/ - - Excellent article on radio transeivers. Pretty detailed as well. Communications is one of the most neglected areas of preparedness along with medical.
Other News -
1. From Mike Adams - Natural News - https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-05-pandemic-projection-model-million-deaths-domestic-travel-air-rail-roads.html - These numbers are staggering. Wow. I do agree the only way to stop the spread is a total lock down for 15 to 30 days of no travel or gathering of people . But, it would be painful for many to do something so simple.
2. From Joseph Watson - Summit News - https://summit.news/2020/03/06/former-supermarket-boss-warns-of-potential-coronavirus-food-riots-army-patrols/ - And you think we have it bad here? The UK is deploying their troops to guard food resources. Well, it's not that bad here yet.
3. From Daniel Greenfield - Front Page Mag - https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/03/turkey-proves-refugees-are-weapon-treat-them-one-daniel-greenfield/ - The author has a very interesting take on war and who wins and loses. Think about the rules of engagement placed on our troops in Iraq I and II, as well as Afghanistan.
4. From Eric at Eric Peters Auto - https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2020/03/03/the-nonconsent-of-the-governed/ - This is a very good article on the gun battle taking place in VA. Eric makes some great points representative of all state citizens, but his suggestion will never work under the current state and federal systems. Plus the goal is not to unarm those willing, it is to unarm the 2nd Amendment Patriots who are unwilling.
5. From Michael Snyder - TMIN - http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/u-s-coronavirus-cases-double-in-less-than-48-hours-and-everyone-else-will-be-italy-in-9-14-days-time - Take into consideration Michael Snyder can be a bit over the top, his points are eye opening and if you have been tracking the numbers, ......he could be on target.
6. From John Whitehead - The Rutherford Institute - https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/coronavirus_vs._the_mass_surveillance_state_which_poses_the_greater_threat - Like always, JR does not come up short on his articles. .
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Thank you for your time to read the PENL. I hope you found something to help you in some way. We don't take your time for granted. Keep your feet and minds grounded as the world continues towards an unknown destination. Keep the faith and continue doing great things for yourself and others. Keep the emails flowing. Bring new friends and help spread the word on Preparedness. I appreciate your sharing the great things you are doing with your plans and progress forward. Keep chugging ahead. Remember to find someone who is down and out and do something to give them HOPE.
Hope - Where there is hope, there is faith. Where there is faith, miracles happen.
Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. I know several of our readers would appreciate you adding them to your prayer list as health and worldly struggles remain. We should also pray for the citizens and world leaders around the world infected and making decisions with Covid-19 Coronavirus. Request continued prayers for our Patriot brother and sister who are returning home from their business trip afar. I pray for a speedy and healthy return home for you. I request a prayer for Ms. Lucy and our daughters on a safe and healthy return to their homes this weekend I pray for each and every one of our Patriots. May we all be protected from the growing evils surrounding and attacking our families daily. Amen.
Keep charging and have a safe week.
Bravo Echo Out,