Welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter (PENL) Edition #59. Thanks for your time and for being here. Ms. Lucy and I certainly appreciate you stopping by to check out news and views for the week. Can you smell all the canned chicken we have pressure canned in the past two weeks? Like depositing a big check in the bank account. Food security is a good thing. Let me ask you something, are you able to keep pace with the world around us? It’s crazy isn’t it? From riots and looting to what appears to be a possible expanded hurricane season coming up, forced vacinations to fake news. What about the availability of food to the citizens through the summer months? Are you in good shape to feed your family?
It was a great Memorial Day here in our home. We enjoyed family and some down time to rest and reflect. As always, we enjoyed good food and the blessings around us. I share a little more on my thoughts about Memorial Day in my thoughts for the week. I hope your holiday was safe, blessed and enjoyable.
During this period of teleworking it has impacted my ability to break away and visit Patriots in different areas as much as I would like to do. But, Ms. Lucy and I took advantage of a few opportunities to spend time with a few Patriots later in the social distancing period. During the past week we got to visit a few Patriots here in East. TN where we are hunkered down. It is great to report that regardless of location and impact of the Covid 19 and social distancing, our Patriot sisters and brothers are pressing forward with life. They are growing gardens and animals, checking or building their plans, and monitoring the nation and world. Great job my friends. It is always my honor to share time with you and when possible break bread together.
I want to thank everyone for your email over the past week. Thanks for your time to write and communicate with me at HFS. I appreciate your efforts much and the opportunity to chat on whatever topic you present for discussion.
HEALTH ALERT: The battle for the truth continues. As of this moment, President Trump just laid the blame squarely on China for this disaster. Numbers, medicine and treatment, open or close the states and on and on. What is the truth? It seems with each passing day further division surfaces in the federal government and red/blue states. Personally, I am still not convinced I understand what is the truth. Many factions within the country are dividing and starting to establish a baseline stand. We all may be required to decide where we stand and what we stand for as a person and for our country. Current numbers are Global: Infected – 5,978,177 Dead – 364,566. National: Infected – 1,782,210 Dead – 103,994.
I posted information on Contact Tracers a week or two ago and suggested everyone start becoming familiar with the term and what CT is about. I would STRONGLY recommend you take time to watch this 20 minute video posted by a CT graduate of John Hopkins CT program. Your life could depend on it in the near future. (Thanks to Ms. Kim Fletter for sharing this video with HFS)
Hope For Survival Podcast - We currently have 18 short training type Podcast on the Hope for Survival YouTube Channel covering numerous topics of interest to help in your preparedness planning. You can find Podcast on Canning Chicken, Risk Management, Gun safety, home and personal defense, preparedness training, driving security, interviews with like-minded individuals and other topics. Bring a friend or family member and check out the HFS YouTube page. If you like, hit like and consider subscribing so you are notified when I post something new. You can visit the Hope for Survival YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxzpwOcydroW96rFBd2Vvw?view_as=subscriber
Thursday Zoom Rallies - Another step we have taken at Hope for Survival is we started a weekly virtual rally through Zoom where we discuss world events and topics of interest with the Patriots attending the rally. We completed week six on Thursday and I’m sure this event will continue in the weeks ahead. I continue getting very positive feedback from the attendees on this event. Bottom line, folks are sharing different methods of doing preparedness tasks, building friendships and sharing skills with one another. The only prerequisite is you must have a sense of humor while attending and give respect to the others attending
If you have interest in attending a Hope for Survival Zoom virtual training event please email me at email@example.com to get on the distribution list for attendance information. The virtual conference room information will not be posted in open on the website for OPSEC reasons.
As previously mentioned, I will be offering classes in June through Zoom virtual classroom. These classes will be offered based on requested topics and/or dates. Here's the tentative June schedule. If a class is offered and no one signs up, I will announce 72 hours prior to the training date and consider another course in the same slot if desired. Here's the available courses:
Preparedness 101 (Self) - 3 Hours - $30
Preparedness 102 (Team) - 90 Minutes - $20
Family Communication Planning - 90 Minutes - $20
Risk Analysis Management - 90 Minutes - $20
Bugging in Urban - 90 Minutes - $20
Bugging Out - 90 Minutes - $20
Security-in-Depth Planning - 90 Minutes - $20
Sheltering and Bug Out Bag Plan - 90 Minutes - $20
Food Preparedness and Planning - 90 Minutes - $20
Driving Security - 90 Minutes - $20
Bartering -90 Minutes - $20
June 6 - 0900 EST - Risk Analysis and Management (90 Minutes) or Bugging In Urban (Optional)
June 13 - 0900 EST - Family Communication Planning (90 Minutes) or Bugging Out (Optional)
June 20 - 0900 EST - Preparedness 101 ( 3 Hours)
June 27 - 0900 EST - Preparedness 102 (90 Minutes) or Security-in-Depth Planning (Optional)
If you have any desire to possibly take any of these classes please drop me an email to get the Zoom room reserved. To lock in your seat for a class please go to Donate to pay for your class and note in the remarks section which class you are selecting. If you want to attend a class and have limited funding please email me about limited Preparedness Sponsorship funding available.
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
NOTE: Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and authors of this site are not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. We do our best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. We take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay.) When all else fails…I blame it on Festus. He’s a good guy by the way.
Thoughts for the week – (Some may consider this the tin foil hat area. So, you may want to put on your knee-high boots and anti-foil hat to protect yourself from contamination.) Smile! Just kidding with ya.
I think it would be appropriate to start this session of “thoughts for the week” by first defining the word treason. With everything going on around us at the state and federal level, one should keep in mind who works for who and then ask, should there be consequences for the actions we are witnessing in positions of power and authority. You may be fine and your way of life untouched, however many citizens have lost everything and continue to lose their hope.
Treason: Is a criminal disloyalty, typically to the state. It is a crime that covers some of he more extreme acts against one’s nation or sovereign…treason against the kind was known as high treason and treason against a lesser superior was petty treason.
How bad is it? Maybe you don’t really care or want to care. We all handle realities in different ways. Maybe it simply doesn’t matter to some because in our own small world we can’t control it. Oh yes, it will impact us but we just close our eyes and take it. What on earth am I talking about Wilson? Even squirrels understand how many nuts they must secure in their nest before winter arrives. Understanding supply and demand. Understanding the big picture of supply and demand and its big picture impact. What is the ol mighty dollar doing or not doing for us as a nation which rolls downhill to the people in cost, taxes, jobs, and eventually crime and homelessness.
Are you familiar with the the Chicago Fed National Activity Index (CFNAI)? It is a monthly index designed to gauge overall economic activity and related inflationary pressure. You can learn more at this website and other sites equally;
These sites track about 85 related areas and lists as a single index to give a percentage, up or down, as to where we stand. Some of these areas tracked would be jobs, debt, investments, spending, shipping, building and so forth. Zero is the baseline. 1 would be up and -1 would be negative territory. Currently the index is in territory never witnessed since inception in 1967. March was -5 and April -17. Of the 85 monitored territories 79 are in the negative. What does this tell you my Patriot brothers and sisters?
Back in the year 2000, I had just moved back to America from England. I had spent the previous years working the U.S. Counterterrorism Program supporting US Special Ops Command (SOCOM) and Special Ops Command Europe (SOCEUR) as a Security Advisor assigned to the 352nd Special Operations Group. I spent a lot of time flying around Europe, Eastern Europe, and Africa. If not asleep, I was reading and studying foreign nations I would spend time in, their governments, monetary systems, religions, crime, and their military strengths, as well as active terrorist groups on their soil. So when I returned to the US of A, I was thrilled to visit places like Barnes and Noble or Books a Million to gain a wider access to perspectives. The name Usama Bin Laden had surfaced during my time in Europe so US book stores had many new books of information. This was pre-Amazon days for you younger folks. Imagine living during the pre-microwave, a ceiling fan was the air conditioning and television had three channels. The youngest kid was the remote control with fresh batteries. You with me Festus? Anyways to get to my point here, I purchased a book titled Year of the Rat by Edward Timperlake and William C. Triplett II. I was still in uniform for a few more years ahead but this book confirmed much of the thoughts I was developing. Two plus two no longer equaled five in the world I lived and worked. Our goal was the information never equaled the correct number. If the correct answer was four, then our job was to get it just under four or just over four, but never four. But, the point here is this book started to solidify my thoughts to things happening around me. This book laid out how Clinton/Gore sold out US Top Secret Weapons and Energy related information to the Chinese for campaign Cash. Now 22 years later, it continues. Nothing happened then. Nothing happens now. Here is the book I referenced.
The number of traitors and unamerican citizens around us continues to grow and these are the traitors we know about. Here’s some more outstanding citizens selling out our nation while we sleep and pay taxes. What was the definition of treason again? Here’s a list of more college professors and employees busted for working for and/or helping the Chinese government.
- This UCLA professor was caught selling Air Force/Navy missile secrets to the Chinese. He’s facing 219 years in prison.
- The head of the Chemistry Dept. at Harvard was caught secretly taking $1.5 million from the Chinese to set up a medical research lab in…WUHAN. In addition, he was paid up to $50,000 a month for other research he smuggled to the Chinese.
- This professor from the University of Kansas had 2 research contracts with the Department of Energy. Turns out he was secretly working for the Chinese and smuggling research to them all along. He now faces 50 years in prison.
- This is Zaosong Zheng. He was caught trying to smuggle 21 vials of cancer research from a Harvard medical lab to the Chinese government. He now faces 30+ years in prison.
- This Professor from the world renowned Cleveland Clinic was secretly giving information to the Chinese while receiving $3.6 million in tax-payer funding for his “research”.
- This Professor in West Virginia took “paternity leave”… then flew alone to China to secretly conduct research for their government. There, he was given a half million dollar “research subsidy” along with over $250,000 in “living stipends.”
- This Professor in Arkansas was applying for a federal research grant from NASA when an investigation showed he was simultaneously receiving payments from the Chinese government. I’m sure it was just an accident that he forgot to disclose that part.
- This Professor in Tennessee faces 6 felony charges after trying to cover up his secret work with the Chinese while applying for a research grant through NASA.
- This Professor in Georgia was fired after it was discovered he tried to cover up money he’d been paid by the Chinese government, while conducting research with the National Institutes of Health.
To add further damage to the topic, check this out. Why do 75 American colleges have Chinese Communist Party funded “Confucius Institutes” on campus? The Pentagon says they’re national security threats and China admits they’re propaganda centers.
This goes on daily over the past years and continues without discussion or public hangings or executions for treason. It is more like “woops, someone got caught and now must appear to be punished to not ruin it for the rest of the traitors.”
My question remains, why?
In the Thursday Hope for Survival Zoom Rally we always talk about food, gardening, and sizes of gardens per one’s ability to grow. Meaning, are you in an urban, suburban or rural area and what limitations you may have in growing some size of garden? You may have a two foot by two-foot space, or; a 15 ft by 30 ft space; or, large field. The point is to have you put forth the effort to grow something to test your skills and learn? You may have to use flower potters in an apartment window. You may have to test different options and learn some ways to grow up vs out. You may have to stack your products up a wall vs grow them across an area. The good news is, there’s so much information and literature available today to assist you in these efforts. I do urge anyone using window spaces to grow food during increased periods of crisis to ensure their survival food is not viewable from the street. You are not growing your food to feed your adversaries, are you?
As an example, I planted spinach, cabbage, broccoli, squash, tomatoes, kale, peppers, and cucumbers in flower potters and then placed them on a pallet which is about 3 ft by 3 ft roughly. I have been growing these vegetables for about six weeks now to show that it can be done. So, this would be very possible for a person in an urban apartment or suburban condo or apartment. The vegetables in the pictures are about six weeks old and we have already cut the spinach and kale once for use. We will have squash by the end of next week and several tomatoes will be eatable in a few days. The hardest part of this is putting forth the effort to do it.
Another question has been how to grow lots of potatoes in a small space. Here is a plan to do just that. You don’t need lots of land. You can grow these on your patio or rooftop of an apartment.
I may have shared with you in the past how Ms. Lucy gifted me a 25’ flag pole and American flag a while back. I have often shared how I wanted to place a permanent flag pole to the rear of our property near the tree line and lake. Some of the reasoning for my desire is personal which is how many of my thoughts pertaining to the flag are for me. I see many stories, memories, people, countries, and times in my life when seeing the flag fly freely. I remember the first flag draped coffin I witnessed and how it impacted me. The remains of 13 Vietnam Vets recovered and being returned to America for identification and the proper burials by family. This was in 1988 on the Island of Guam. I also remember the US. Air Force C-5 Galaxies landing and taking off from Bosnia with food and winter clothes for the starving and freezing. The locals smiling through frost bitten skin to point to the US Flag painted on each aircraft tail sticking high in the sky, Not always perfect, but on this day or that day, we are the American(s) doing good in the world to help the weaker and less fortunate. Giving another human HOPE is pretty inexpensive, right, except for the 1.3 million who paid the price.
It’s a flag. What on earth am I talking about Wilson. A person and veteran I respect a lot once told me the flag is just a piece of cloth. Ouch. It was like a swift punch to my gut. Yes, he was protected by the 1st Amendment. I wanted to give him a free knuckle samich for lunch. The flag is in fact the visible symbol through history reminding us of our foundation and roots that allows my friend to call this beautiful symbol of our nation, a piece of cloth. Right? Sure, we all may see Old Glory in a different manor from others. Honestly, I think I was born with red, white, and blue, blood. Even during my long-haired days of rock music and liberal views, I still respected our flag. It was not until I first stopped to hear the message about Freedom by President Reagan did it really get my attention. When we think of freedom we often reflect to the past and not to the future. Freedom is a given, right? It comes with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights doesn’t it? Sure, it does. That is why it has always stood and never waivered on the historical position. Here is where I bang the massive gong. Freedom has never been free. We have 1.3 million hero’s who died for our freedom all over the world. Anyone who thinks and believes freedom will not be a battle and fought for in the near future may wish to revisit history. I challenge you to step back and take a few minutes to ask yourself, what does our flag symbolize for you?
Back to my flag pole and flag. So, I took the time last Saturday to dig my 16 inch-wide by 18 inch-deep hole to start the process. Long story short the pole is up and my flag is flying beautifully. I have been teleworking for about three months (roughly) and my work space is set up in the “man cave” downstairs. I’m by a window looking through the tree line to the lake. It has been an amazing few month’s watching the sun rise each morning and how nature comes to life as the sky lights up. It reminds me of the many nations, locations and deployed sites around the world where the same red, white, and blue flies freely but at a very steep historical investment of American lives. So when I hear the National Anthem or a young child reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, my tears that flow freely are my thanks to the American heroes who didn’t make it home like so many of us who did. We are forever indebted to the sacrifices made.
As you can see below, I placed the flag pole within view of my window so I can watch the flag rippling in the breeze. Another day and another dream of some point in the past. Yea, I’m a red, white, and blue, junky. What can I say.
I mentioned in the last PENL how Ms. Lucy and I procured about 40 lbs. of skinless chicken breast in a great deal. I stated I would provide more information in this edition. Another Patriot family alerted us to this great opportunity to purchase 40 lbs. (per box) of boneless chicken at roughly $1.30 per lb. Since our purchase Ms. Lucy and I pressure canned all 40 lbs. and added to our food stock and plan.
I am not tracking the available dates or locations. I’m simply providing you with the links to check on available resources, types, dates, cost, quantities, and locations to purchase. If you have any questions feel free to contact the number at each website or you can email me and I will try to help you best I can. Folks this is a great deal. As a Patriot sister commented, “the chicken breast appear the size of a small turkey.” The companies appear to claim the birds receive no shots or antibiotics. Not my testament.
The first location which appears to service central and eastern NC. It is called House of Raeford. You can visit their website at www.houseofraeford.com
The second location which appears to service the southern region, maybe focused on GA, is where our chicken was delivered. You can visit www.savorybutcher.com
If you want to stock up on quality chicken you may wish to check this out.
NOTE: I was just informed the price has jumped from $40 to $75 per 40 lb box in two weeks. Like I asked above, are your cabinets stocked and your food plan squared away?
Okay, my Patriot friends, the show must move on.
Preparedness News –
1. From Giurgi C. – Ask a Prepper - https://www.askaprepper.com/17-forgotten-preservation-hacks-that-will-save-you-money/ - This article offers some great suggestions to try for making your resources last longer. One of the things I’m really looking forward to once I retire and have more time would be a few of the challenges on this email list. Give it a try. Let me know how any of it works.
2. From Samantha Biggers – Backdoor Survival - https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/how-to-dehydrate-eggs/ - After seven weeks of the Hope For Survival Zoom Rallies I would have to guess eggs or something about preserving eggs has been one of the top two or three topics discussed. We have learned of several methods for preserving eggs for long term storage.
3. From Andruw – Know Prepare Survive - https://knowpreparesurvive.com/survival/does-boiling-water-purify/ - The most valuable resource we need and many take it for granted. Meaning, they see it, have it, and don’t know how to determine if it is safe. “It must be safe, I bought it six months ago and stacked all the cases on the garage floor for easy availability and use as needed” Years ago when I was deployed to a rear staging area for troops supporting Kosovo, we had pallets of water prepositioned for support troops. About a month later troops started getting sick. The common denominator was the water. It was new, unopened, and clear. However, it was stored under black tarp in the summer heat out of site and mind until needed. It amazes me how folks seem mind warped when they discover bottled water can actually turn bad.
4. From Mac Slavo – SHTF Plan - https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/record-high-grocery-prices-as-farmers-smash-eggs-dump-milk_05212020 - I think part of this may be regionalized on pricing. Maybe even regionalized on availability of products. It seems some good deals pop up from region to region on quantities of chicken or beef. But in the big scheme of things we are seeing the power of the elite viewing numbers and the poor living pay day to pay day viewing little to no money in their pockets or food on the shelves. The decision makers will NOT go without and the poor will go without. This is America my Patriot sisters and brothers.
5. From Off Grid Survival - https://offgridsurvival.com/mask-wearing-fools-rioting-and-looting-in-the-streets-of-minneapolis/ - As I often do, I like to read comments made on subject articles. Friend or not, the division is clear and the lines are apparent. A Patriot brother posted a picture with the story of the Minnesota rioters and looters post death of the citizen apparently killed by the police officer knee to the throat. A reader then commented to the Patriot who posted the article about fake news and asked for further proof. Try Ferguson, MO, Hurricanes Harvey, Katrina, Maria… How about Los Angeles post Rodney King? After many studies I have yet to locate any reasonable study that explains why citizens burn down business locations owned by same race owners. There remains no logical answer. I know this sounds very simple but people will be people. Leaders and followers. Outsiders racing to the story to hype the cause and burn down the streets to make a national point. The story is bigger than displayed every time. But humans are humans and sometimes they allow emotions to get the best of their common sense. I think I told this story in my book, Hope for Survival. Years ago while back at my home base in the United Kingdom, I was down in London, UK, monitoring the protest over the Kosovo conflict. Protestors sent from all over Europe stood before the U.S. Embassy and held signs while chanting Anti-NATO and Anti-America verbiage. Nothing violent. Simply making a point, early on. Where there is cheese you will find a rat. Works every time, especially with tourist. An hour or two after the protest rally started, the curious walked directly towards the trap. Two Americans. The male proudly displayed his US of A sweatshirt and the female displayed a Villanova Univ sweatshirt. Cameras out, they walked directly towards the Anti-American protest. Think about that. In the box thinker’s vs out of the box thinkers. So, put yourself in the position of a tourist or someone simply not aware. You journey in to an area, like Minnesota, and before you can react you are square in the middle of the demonstrations. What is your plan? How will you react? There is a story from the same area about a handicapped lady (wheel chair) who was beaten, robbed, and sprayed with a fire extinguisher before the thugs turned her wheelchair over. This is why preparer’s plan. We have a plan for about every possible situation. We game scenarios. The “what if” for today. What will I do? What will you do?
Other News –
1. From Jacob Sullum – The Reason - https://reason.com/2020/05/24/the-cdcs-new-best-estimate-implies-a-covid-19-infection-fatality-rate-below-0-3/ - Are you reading this? Do you get what this article is saying? Someone lied and many died. They died by a declaration of death. They died by the death of their personal business. They died when someone made a decision to cancel their prom or graduation. The way of life we once knew died for many. Our national economy remains suspect to the direction of a recovery. Now I wait to see what will be the response, if any, of the good hearted, hard working, tax paying American. The most elite government on the planet really missed the mark and dorked the pooch on this one. Something so broad and impacting the vast majority of our nation and our government messes it up. Sure, they went with what information was best at the time of the decision. Okay, I will pretend to agree on it. How on earth could the information be so wrong unless it was intended to be wrong or to reach the negative results we are seeing. Like I have said many times before, are we willing to pull up our straps, tighten our lips a bit and then walk past our mail box to address the demise of our communities and nation. This battle cannot and will not be won from behind a keyboard, on social media, or in front of a television.
2. From Stephen Gutowski – Washington Free Beacon - https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/first-time-gun-buyers-explain-how-coronavirus-changed-their-politics/ - I’m sure this wasn’t something the left would have predicted. First time gun buyers raced to the gun stores to make their first-time purchase for family and self-protection. Then when they endured the wait period and had to live through the stress of feeling threatened while complying with their state laws, they witnessed what gun owners on the right always said about 2nd Amendment rights.
3. From Z Man – Z Man - http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=20553 – If you haven’t followed the Gen Flynn story and want to catch up to the craziness that surrounds it, check out this article by Z Man. After three years one would thing after the DOJ ruling, it is a settled case. Thing again. It continues down the path of craziness. One should now be asking, is this bigger than the Gen Flynn story? I think so.
4. From Tyler Durden – Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/satellite-images-confirm-rapid-chinese-military-expansion-along-disputed-indian-border - Pop quiz. What does India, Taiwan and Australia have in common? China. They all are currently in spats with China and the friction is increasing. One must ask, is China making her move right now for what many perceive to be global dominance and control.
5. From Al-Market - https://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/4233-nextdoor-helps-spread-neighborhood-snitching-by-showering-law-enforcement-with-gifts - Are you following this pattern? Not just with the snitching but many other programs tracking, tracing, secretly communicating….. information on the American people? Isn’t it interesting how it appears former Intelligence officials are part of or own some of the software programs or business titles being used against the people? It almost seems like US Gov programs are tracing and tracking a certain level of the populace and now the private sector is doing the same. If one took the time to investigate this further I wonder how many seconds it would take to reveal a triad or triangulation of some degree between all of them. I know we can do so in regards to private contracts. I’m talking unofficial links.
6. From John Whitehead – The Rutherford Institute - https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/from_9_11_to_covid_19_its_been_a_perpetual_state_of_emergency - Another great article by JW. How soon we forget the state of today when we arrive to tomorrow and then look back a year, five years, or ten years. We grow accustomed to things we like and don’t like. If it doesn’t kill us, we gripe then put up with it, right? Do you realize we have been at war going on 20 straight years? Think about it. Why has no one asked, “if we can’t complete our objectives and have a timely plan for withdrawal, why are we doing it? Think about it this way. We are currently on our fifth elected President since the most recent war(s) started. Gosh only knows the amount of trillions involved. Think of it this way. A young troop is deployed to fight in Afghan in 2001 while his wife gives birth to their first son. Then, the same troop is now approaching 20 years of time in service in 2020 and the first son has enlisted at 18 and father and son can deploy to the same war together. Think about that.
Drum roll........... That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Thank you for your time to read the PENL. I hope you found something to help you in some way. Keep your feet and minds grounded as the world continues towards an unknown destination. Keep the faith and continue doing great things for yourself and others. Keep the emails flowing. Bring new friends and help spread the word on Preparedness. I appreciate your sharing the great things you are doing with your plans and progress forward. Keep chugging ahead.
Remember to find someone who is down do something to give them HOPE.
Hope – “When the world says give up, hope says try it one more time” Always have hope.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We should also pray for the citizens and world leaders infected and making decisions to deal with the Covid 19 - Coronavirus. Please pray for the citizens around the world who are sick and not recovering as easily as others. Please pray for individuals losing their jobs and who didn't prepare in advance. I pray for each and every one of our Patriots. May we all be protected from the growing evils surrounding and attacking our families daily. May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about. Amen. Thank you.
Keep charging and have a safe week. Always remember, we are blessed people.
Bravo Echo Out,