Welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter (PENL) Edition #65. Thanks for being here. We respect the time you invest with Hope for Survival and try to provide you with a mix of thoughts and information across the preparedness spectrum. That does not necessarily have to be how to grow corn or pop tarts. Preparedness covers many areas of your life that you could be impacted by decisions or events from another source.
The foundation of Hope for Survival is my book, by the same title. I have had numerous follow up comments to how the book helped individuals and their families be prepared for the recent Covid-19 and ongoing riots and anarchy across America. If you would like to get a copy of Hope for Survival – How Food, Water, Shelter, and Security, Could Save Your Life, please follow this link. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/?siteRevision=17
Hope for Survival is built around the book ,with the PENL, the HFS website containing over 325 articles and folders set up for specific topics, online and in-resident training, and Zoom rallies conducted on Thursday. It is important to build a foundation with the individual and then branch out to team building.
Hope for Survival Mission – To help individuals and families get prepared.
Hope for Survival Goal – To help as many people as possible become self-reliant.
I want to give a big thanks to everyone for your emails, attendance to the Thursday evening Zoom preparedness rally using a virtual platform. Thanks for your time to write and communicate with HFS. I appreciate your efforts much and the opportunity to chat on whatever topic you present for discussion. It is my goal to always provide beneficial training and information to help each person individually. It is also my goal to develop preparers into a team mindset in preparedness and to function and perform together in a preparedness atmosphere. I enjoy doing the training classes because it means more people are better prepared to establish and set up their plans going forward.
I also want to thank all the folks who purchased the HFS book this week. They are all shipped out and everyone should be receiving their copy in the next days. Read the book, write down questions, and shoot me an email and let me know how I can answer questions for you.
The next few weeks will be very busy for me but I will do my best to continue providing the same products on time as well as answer your emails as timely as possible. I will be hitting the road in the am headed to the Tennessee mountains to visit and break bread with Festus, and a few other HFS Patriots. I look forward to the time together. I will then head on over to Huntsville, AL to spend a few days at home with Ms. Lucy who is having to go in to the office while I telework. (Scratching head). While in Huntsville I will be visiting several HFS Patriots that goes way back to the period of 2010 - 2015. I will then be visiting another Patriot group over in the NC/GA region for a few days. I will have about two weeks to prepare for the trip to Monticello, KY to conduct a full day of training to another group of Patriot. During the two week lag I will be tending to some personal issues with Ms. Lucy and traveling back and forth to Birmingham, AL a few times from Huntsville.
Hope for Survival Podcast – I just posted two new YouTube videos this week so we currently have about 21 short training type Podcast on the Hope for Survival YouTube Channel covering numerous topics of interest to help in your preparedness planning. You can find Podcast on Canning Chicken, Risk Management, Gun safety, home and personal defense, preparedness training, driving security, interviews with like-minded individuals and other topics. Bring a friend or family member and check out the HFS YouTube page. If you like what you viewed, hit “like” and consider subscribing so you are notified when I post something new.
You can visit the Hope for Survival YouTube page at:
Thursday Zoom Rallies – HFS continues the Thursday HFS Zoom Virtual rallies weekly. We completed week 13 and will continue the weekly Zoom rallies through the summer period.
In week 13 Mountain Momma briefed the group of scavenging for preparedness items and resources. This was a great brief and offered ways for folks to find good used materials to fix and use or else fix and sale for funds to buy other preparedness materials. Thanks to Mountain Momma for her time to put the brief together and for sharing it with the group.
Mobile Training - HFS will be going mobile to conduct a full day of preparedness training in Monticello, KY on Aug 1, 2020, 9 am – 5 pm. I met the host to of this event at a previous Heritage Life Skills event in Waynesville, N.C. in the past. Since then the host family has participated regularly in the HFS website. I will be teaching Risk Analysis and Management, Family Communication Planning, Preparedness 101 and 102. I will also be available for questions and preparedness discussions. I’m really excited to head to the Blue Grass state and spend the day with these great folks. If you live near Monticello, KY and would like to attend this training event please email me and I will connect you with the host for the training.
Special Guest Thursday, July 23 rd – Sheriff Mack. If you want to know the role of the sheriff in your county, this is the session you don’t want to miss. Festus will be conducting the interview live through the Zoom virtual application. A big thanks to Festus for pulling this together.
Here’s some information on Sheriff Mack to help you get a better history and understand the importance of what this retired Sheriff has to share with us.
Sheriff Mack will discuss his case at the Supreme Court and also discuss the roles and responsibilities of the Sheriff in your county.
Richard Ivan Mack is the former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona and a political activist. He is known for his role in a successful lawsuit brought against the federal government of the United States which alleged that portions of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act violated the United States Constitution. He won his case at the Supreme Court level.
Do some research on Sheriff Mach for more information.
Recent interview with Sheriff Mack - Worth your time to watch.
Constitutional Sheriff's and Peace Officer Association - Consider joining and supporting Sheriff Mack and his organization https://cspoa.org/
HFS has also secured a Thursday evening Zoom appearance from Bob Griswold from Ready Made Resources in August. He will be talking about preparedness and specifically about the importance of communication and night vision equipment. Many of you may recognize Mr. Griswold from his appearances on the Dave Hodges Show and Doug Hagmann podcast. Mr. Griswold is a experienced world traveler in some of the darkest place on earth. We look forward to him spending time with Hope for Survival. I will continue to put forth my best efforts to bring in nationally known voices to offer top level information on specific subjects.
If you have interest in attending a Thursday evening “Hope for Survival” Zoom virtual training event please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the distribution list for attendance information. This is a great group and platform to learn and build friendships. The virtual conference room information will not be posted in open on the website for OPSEC reasons.
Additional training: I have sent out emails letting HFS readers know about doing preparedness classes. We have completed four classes to date and will continue a couple more classes after a brief summer break.
If you have any desire to take any of these classes, please drop me an email to get the Zoom room reserved. If you wish to donate for the training, feel free to do so by hitting the donate button. Or, you can purchase my book as well. All proceeds above cost to print goes to charity. Or you can gain entry with a smile. Pretty easy huh? Most importantly, you can attend for free with no donation or book purchase. Really.
HEALTH ALERT: Be aware of a new flu circulating in China at this time. Swine flu is spreading quickly. The Chinese are killing of hundreds of thousands of swine which will impact the global market. There is also one reported case of the Bubonic Plague coming out of Chinese sources.
Moving along …
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
NOTE: Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and authors of this site are not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. We do our best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. We take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay.) When all else fails…
Thoughts for the week –
Those who know me will tell you I don't deal in fear porn, make predictions, or use world or national events to try and scare folks to make decisions to prepare. This is a personal choice one must make, hopefully sooner than later. I made a comment in this week's zoom rally to the group and Festus commented he had never heard me make such a bold statement. I will tell you here what I shared with the Zoom group. My Patriot friends, the time to prepare is now. Prepare, prepare, prepare. I can't be more clear with you. About every source I have and others who I spent time around are saying the same thing. The insurgency of the Socialist movement to transpire our nation from a nation of Capitalism to Socialism is in full swing at this time. Many believe a civil war is already taking place. If you still have not decided to prepare you and your family, I simply ask you this question. What is your family worth to you? What are you worth to your family? Are you the leader of your family? Then what are you waiting for.? It is not business as usual my friends. You decide how much you love your family and what are you going to do to protect them. I won't and can't decide that for anyone.
It was great to see some fellow Patriots and HFS followers during the July 4th holiday weekend. It’s always a pleasure to communicate, share notes, and discuss the world we see today. One good thing to note is they all are paying attention to the national scene and different potential threats continuing to escalate state to state. We must get all Patriots aboard paying attention. Just because the threat is not near your home doesn’t mean the threat can’t spread quickly or other factors could be impacted that could impact your community. Things such as food, medicine, and fuel to name a few. If, and when the 18 wheelers stop rolling, the supplies will increase in price and the supply and demand factor will empty the shelves quickly. One would like to think we all learned this through the Covid-19 initial phase. If you wait till the bell rings, it will be to late to begin.
I wanted to address a topic that seems to be ignored often in planning. That being, have you planned to “blacken out” your windows or any other location in your home after dark? If you plan to use any sort of light source after dark, you need to have a plan to blacken out all avenues of a light source being visible from the exterior of your home. This would include upper floor apartments as well. What’s the old saying…”when the lights are on…someone’s at home?” You are setting yourself up to be a target. This is an easy step to fix or complete when the time comes. Think about it or else plan on uninvited guest for dinner.
In our lifetime will we ever reach a point where we look past the media and elite push for racial divide and jointly progress as one? Recognizing humans for their worth to humanity and stop seeing historical issues that none of us had anything to do with? I know this sounds very naïve because of all the complications one can throw on the table. Until then, the hate and violence will continue. Tune in at 11 for more.
As a caution, I would tell you it is not abnormal to hit ruts or slow downs in your preparedness planning and effort. You must pace yourself and plan out accordingly. Do not binge spend or go spend your life savings in one store and then push it out the door while everyone watches you load it in your truck. Not a good practice and you must think OPSEC. It is not uncommon to exhaust yourself or just need a break. Festus can attest, I run about 100 mph on preparedness and push myself to the limit. But, I reach points of exhaustion and must step back for a day or so to recharge. It happens and each of us will hit that rut sooner than later. Now, gauge yourself. Imagine being unprepared with no preparedness plans in place and the world around you just changed. If you are tired from the start and now must deal with all the things you didn’t prepare for, how will you handle it and how will you care and protect your family. It is not my job to convince you to prepare. It is my job to ask you if you are prepared and if not, why would you make this choice and leave your family unprotected with food, water, shelter, and security. Is it the community’s job or your job? It is your job. Think about it.
Have you asked yourself yet, why is the Federal Government allowing crime in the streets, riots and destruction of private property to continue? Why are the Antifa and BLM movements gaining momentum without the state or federal government stepping in? I know it is the responsibility of the state governor, but the President can override the governor to protection the citizens and property. Why has this not happened yet? To what degree will this go on before either intervention takes place or the spark is ignited across America? I don’t know the answer, however I do know one of the most feared resources of the left is the massive stock-piles of bullets held by the Patriot movement. The left must ignite the fire to have the Patriots deplete their quantity of ammunition before moving in to attempt to disarm the Patriots who are viewed by the government as Right-wing Extremist. No military or country in their right mind would agree to enter battle in the streets of America knowing the number of weapons and stockpiles of ammunition held by the Patriots. Think on that one.
Festus, a Patriot brother from north GA. and myself rallied to spend an afternoon in Teleco Plains, TN at Ready Made Resources visiting with Mr. Bob Griswold checking out high level night vision and communication equipment. Bob was very giving of his time and discussion on the equipment and other topics for several hours. You can see under the training section that Bob has agreed to come on a Thursday evening Zoom rally in August. Bob is known to many as “king prepper.” Hope you mark your calendar and can make it on the Zoom connection for the event.
Okay, my Patriot friends, the show must move on.
Preparedness News –
From Mike Adams – Natural News - https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-07-03-communist-china-providing-automatic-weapons-to-antifa-black-lives-matter.html - You may be wondering why I placed this under Preparedness and not Other News. I believe this should be considered as part of your preparedness plans and defensive plans. More specifically you should consider this when putting together your PPE or Personal Protection Equipment. I.E. Body Armor, tactics, and maybe your choice of weapons for self-protection. You don’t go bear hunting with a sling shot.
2. From T.Y - Survival Blog – We often hear or participate in conversations regarding “how we would prepare in certain events. I often talk about thinking “outside the box” and paying attention to your surroundings. Situational awareness is critical in the world we live today. Below is a five part series posted on J.W. Rawles site discussing situational awareness for children. We don’t hear or discuss this area of preparedness very often.
Part 5 – https://survivalblog.com/ (Will be posted on the Survival Blog site Monday)
3. From Alan – Urban Survival Site - https://urbansurvivalsite.com/things-need-survive-nuclear-war/ - Thanks to our Patriot Sister in NC for sending this link in. Consideration to the nuclear threat should be part of your preparedness planning. It may not be high on the alert list but it should be considered. Many of you won’t remember what it was like in the 1960s and 70s when we practiced bomb drills in elementary school. The alarm would sound and we climbed under our desk. Looking back on it, I’m not sure what protection the desk provided other than falling debris from overhead.
4. From Backdoor Survival - https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/the-fall-onion-and-garlic-planner/ - It is important to know what to plant when for your food crop, especially if you are dependent upon your production. Soil, climate, and season are things to know and document if needed to ensure you don’t waste your seeds or starter plants.
5. From Rusty – True Prepper - https://www.trueprepper.com/military-ebay/ - I was just having a conversation with Jager this week about military surplus sites. Amazing how that happens, huh? I haven’t had time to check this out in depth but will do so shortly.
Other News –
1. From Deborah Franklin – American Thinker - https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/as_the_crisis_deepens_q_says_rise_or_die.html - If you are paying attention to numerous avenues you are seeing, hearing, or reading, the same drum beat from every avenue approaching today. Are you paying attention? Thanks to our North GA Patriot and HFS supporter for submitting this article.
2. From Tyler Durden – Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/senate-bill-would-ban-federal-use-facial-recognition-systems - Okie Dokie. Sorta like it is against the law form the government to collect information on private citizens? Or, military veterans, Christians and conservatives are the greatest threat to the United States because they are rightwing extremist? If the dog barks he/she is probably a cat, right? I will sleep better tonight having read this article. Not.
3. From Kevin Mooney – The Dailey Signal - https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/07/02/a-deeper-look-at-black-lives-matter-and-its-impact/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=a-deeper-look-at-black-lives-matter-and-its-impact?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MorningBell&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTm1ZME5qTmhPR0l5T1RFMSIsInQiOiJXSDhaTWtGUU5BTGhVbFE0QUllMTZYUmhxZFpZdytFSFIrd2ZUc3NJUjA4dStubXlLZ2JCcFd4Nlp1SkZhNXhmT0R1ckFrR1l6RkIxMEdLUzFcL1NaK0lHVU01VHE2K29qS0I3WGVzU3pYTDVaWUcyWkV3blVBSkVRUjZHNGRWOGEifQ%3D%3D - It would be wise for anyone preparer to learn as much information as possible about possible threats they may face in the future. This is a great addition to the information you should become familiar with.
4. From Natalie Winters – The National Pulse - https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/ppp-to-ccp/ - If this doesn’t boil your blood you may want to go check yourself for life. Though not surprising, one would like to think the Government vets those recipients receiving taxpayer funded loans before being rewarded. Is there anything happening in America today that isn’t tied to the Chinese government in some fashion? You can read the article to see the list of recipients.
5. From John Whitehead – The Rutherford Institute - https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/tyranny_without_a_tyrant_the_deep_states_divide_and_conquer_strategy_is_working - Excellent weekly story from JW. The Deep State Tyrant and their ongoing efforts to bring down the elected President and the give the country back to those wishing to move us away from the Constitution, Religion, and the 2nd Amendment defenders. Good read.
6. From Sam Culper – Forward Observer - https://forwardobserver.com/2021-expanding-the-socialist-insurgency/ - Very good read from Sam. I think a lot of folks are missing the national socialist growth and insurgency. It continues to spread with little to no media coverage.
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters. Stay alert and strong.
Thanks much for your time to read the PENL and hanging with us at Hope for Survival for a few minutes. We all have different desires in news and what we read at different points in our day. Hopefully HFS has provided information to stimulate your thinking and the realities around us. It is important for you to keep your feet and minds grounded as the world continues towards an unknown destination. Keep the faith and continue doing great things for yourself and others. Keep the emails flowing. Bring new friends and help spread the word on Preparedness. I appreciate you sharing the great things you are doing with your plans and progress forward. Keep charging ahead.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We should also pray for the citizens and world leaders infected and making decisions to deal with the Covid-19 Coronavirus. Also keep one of our senior HFS supporters in your prayers for a quick mending and recovery from a recent fall that cost him several broken bones and an unexpected surgery. Please pray for individuals losing their jobs and who didn't prepare in advance. We should pray for the families who lost their jobs and facilities burned during the riots. I pray for each and every one of our Patriots. May we all be protected from the growing evils surrounding and attacking our families daily. May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about and continued hope for revival around the world. Amen. Thank you.
Keep charging and have a safe week and awesome July 4th holiday. Always remember, we are blessed people.
Bravo Echo Out,