Welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter (PENL) Edition #67. Thanks for being here. Thank you for your time invested with Hope for Survival. It is important to provide you with a mix of thoughts and information across the preparedness spectrum. That does not necessarily have to be how to grow potatoes or bag potato chips. Preparedness covers many areas of your life that you could be impacted by decisions or events from another source.
The foundation of Hope for Survival is my book, by the same title. I have had numerous follow up comments to how the book helped individuals and their families be prepared for the recent Covid-19 and ongoing riots and anarchy across America. If you would like to get a copy of Hope for Survival – How Food, Water, Shelter, and Security, Could Save Your Life, please follow this link. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/?siteRevision=17
Hope for Survival is built around the book, with the PENL, the HFS website containing over 325 articles and folders set up for specific topics, online and in-resident training, and Zoom rallies conducted each Thursday evening. It is important to build a foundation with the individual and then branch out to team building. Why? Who covers your back while you sleep? Who protects you while you work in your garden or tend to livestock or work on your ham radio antenna?
Hope for Survival Mission – To help individuals and families get prepared.
Hope for Survival Goal – Help people as possible become self-reliant.
Thank you for your continued emails and support. Those who attend the Thursday evening Zoom preparedness rally using a virtual platform are making the most of available time and available information and working groups to better prepare. You too can be a part. I appreciate everyone for their efforts to chat on whatever topic you present for discussion. It is my goal to always provide beneficial training and information to help each person individually. It is also my goal to develop preparers into a team mindset in preparedness and to function and perform together in a preparedness atmosphere. I enjoy doing the training classes because it means more people are better prepared to establish and set up their plans going forward. I can’t put it any plainer than to say, your odds of surviving what is headed our way drops drastically if you are not prepared to some degree and you are self-reliant and part of a team.
A big thanks to everyone who purchased my book and to the few who purchased multiple copies to give friends. We appreciate your support. Thank you. All books shipped within 24 hours. Read the book, write down questions, and shoot me an email and let me know if I can answer questions or support your preparedness efforts in some way.
Several readers and regular followers of HFS reached out to check on Ms. Lucy since her surgery on Thursday. Ms. Lucy made it through her surgery with success to this point. It will take a few weeks for her to mend. We would appreciate continued prayers for her and a positive outcome. I know she would be grateful for your continued thoughts and prayers. Thank you.
Hope for Survival Podcast – I posted a new video on YouTube that has my one-hour interview on preparedness with the Christopher Scott Show Podcast. It was a great time and hopefully it will lead the unprepared to starting their preparedness journey to self-reliance. This is a great interview for anyone who is on the fence or simply unprepared. We currently have about 22 short training type Podcast on the Hope for Survival YouTube channel covering numerous topics of interest to help in your preparedness planning. You can find podcast on canning chicken, risk management, gun safety, home and personal defense, preparedness training, driving security, interviews with like-minded individuals and other topics. Bring a friend or family member and check out the HFS YouTube page. If you like what you viewed, hit “like” and consider subscribing so you are notified when I post something new.
You can visit the Hope for Survival YouTube page at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxzpwOcydroW96rFBd2Vvw?view_as=subscriber
Thursday Zoom Rallies – HFS continues the Thursday HFS Zoom Virtual rallies weekly. We completed week 15 with a great Zoom meeting which was supported by many. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to support and listen to the message from Sheriff Mack. A big thanks to Festus for his time and excellent interview questions presented to the Sheriff.
Sheriff Richard Mack, from Arizona, spoke on the Constitution and the great importance of the Sheriff to the county and community. A big thanks to Festus who conducted the interview with Sheriff Mack. This was a great opportunity for members to hear why it is important to know the important role and responsibilities of the elected Sheriff. Those who missed this event missed a great opportunity. In support of Sheriff Mack's continued efforts to support the Constitution and working to support and/or train over 3,000 elected Sheriff's across America, through his founded organization below.
Constitutional Sheriff's and Peace Officer Association - Consider joining and supporting Sheriff Mack and his organization https://cspoa.org/
Everyone should research and consider supporting this organization. On behalf of Hope for Survival, a $500 donation was made to support Sheriff Mack and the Constitutional Sheriff's and Peace Officer Association. If we don't put forth the effort today, we have no excuses for what happens tomorrow.
Special Guest in August – HFS has secured a Thursday evening Zoom appearance from Bob Griswold from Ready Made Resources. He will be talking about preparedness and specifically about the importance of communication and night vision equipment. Many of you may recognize Mr. Griswold from his appearances on the Dave Hodges Show, Glenn Tate 2.0 Podcast and Doug Hagmann podcast. Mr. Griswold is an experienced world traveler in some of the darkest places on earth. We look forward to him spending time with Hope for Survival. I will continue to put forth my best efforts to bring in nationally known voices to offer top level information on specific subjects.
If you have interest in attending a Thursday evening “Hope for Survival” Zoom virtual training event please email me at email@example.com to get on the distribution list for attendance information. This is a great group and platform to learn and build friendships. The virtual conference room access information will not be posted in open on the website for OPSEC reasons.
Additional training: I have sent out emails letting HFS readers know about doing preparedness classes. We have completed four classes to date and will continue a couple more classes after a brief summer break as time permits.
If you have any desire to take any of these classes, please drop me an email to get the Zoom room reserved. If you wish to donate for the training, feel free to do so by hitting the donate button. Or, you can purchase my book as well. All proceeds above cost to print goes to charity. Or you can gain entry with a smile. Pretty easy huh? Most importantly, you can attend for free with no donation or book purchase. Really.
Mobile Training - HFS will be going mobile to conduct a full day of preparedness training in Monticello, KY on Aug 1, 2020, 9 am – 5 pm. I met the host to of this event at a previous Heritage Life Skills event in Waynesville, N.C. in the past. Since then the host family has participated regularly in the HFS website. I will be teaching Risk Analysis and Management, Family Communication Planning, Preparedness 101 and 102. I will also be available for questions and preparedness discussions. Ms. Lucy and I are really excited to head to the Blue Grass state and spend the day with these great folks. If you live near Monticello, KY and would like to attend this training event please email me and I will connect you with the host for the training.
HEALTH ALERT: You may have noticed the Covid-19 numbers are increasing nationally. Be safe and alert.
Moving along …
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
Ding, Ding, Ding...."Attention HFS visitors..... Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and authors of this site are not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. We do our best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. We take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Sometimes we must pull up our spenders and suck it up. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay.) When all else fails… Keep the faith and always have Hope."
Thoughts for the week –
Anyone living and breathing air over the past weeks can not ignore or recognize the social strife taking place in our nation. Black-white, white-black, brown-black, red-brown, hate is in the air. Deep rooted hatred. Fighting for a cause where the history is not important to most. Once you are labeled as being at fault, you are guilty. Sure, the history does not matter. We can blame it on any and every cause possible, but the problem remains. It has remained through years of elections without any positive change. We hear "they push grandma over the cliff. They want to take away your welfare checks. They want to this and that". Nothing is changing. Wait. Nothing has changed in years. The problems grow bigger and wider. According to the national media, hate is in the air. Hate, hate, hate. So much hate and division. Some would say the others got left behind for numerous reasons. Some blame it on the father being removed from the picture.
I believe that. I would also add the removal of the Father along with the father to this list of breakdowns in the home and community. There is no short-term fix to the many issues. Many of these issues will take time and cost money. But, many of the problems we face within our nation are internal to our mind and heart. Don’t you think so? And some-times problems are systemic and other problems are local or regional. A broad stroke brushing of “fix” will not do it. Personally, I try to avoid most conversations because the noise filling the air is not attempting to fix or address the problem. Former NFL Hall of Fame running back Hershel Walker said recently, “we continue hearing numerous causes from people in positions who can contribute to change things but we hear few solutions.” Is Hershel Walker right? I think so. Our nation has thrown trillions of dollars at this problem over the past 50 years with little to show for the price tag to the tax payers. We can cast blame and have inner hate, but this fixes nothing in a nation self-imploding. .
I want to share a story with you to think about. It is not the fix. It is a story that occurred in my life in the spring of 2003. This event has stuck with me since that day. Now in a perfect world I would suggest you close your eyes and listen to my words. First, I would say to you, “close your eyes and open your heart. You are on a hilltop all alone. It’s just you, your mind and thoughts. A breeze is blowing lightly, and you begin to float away. The last thing I will say to you before telling you the story is to now consider your ethnicity to be invisible. WHAT! Yes, you are not white, brown, black or red. You are not liberal or conservative. You are in a neutral place where mind and heart are the issue. Good to go? Okay, here we go.
During my pre-military days while being care-free and flying to my own beat as a musician, I played in a couple of bands. One particular band named “Showcase” I was the young one to the group. This was my first band where we got paid to do gigs on the weekends. My dad played saxophone and it was a great time playing music with him and the other gents. We had an all-white band except for one guy who I will call D. No, we weren’t the Average White Band. Those who are old enough will know who I am talking about. “Pick up the Pieces” or “Cut the Cake” ??? Okay, let’s move along. As crazy as it may seem, when I was a toddler D’s momma used to be my day-care provider. This family was black and filled with musicians. Very talented ones at that. D’s momma was a spirit filled beautiful Christian lady through the years and until her departure from this earth.
So, I join this band, meet the musicians and immediately D and I become close friends. We played Top 40 type music and some other dance type music for all ages. D was probably the most talented musician in the band because he was so versatile. I was maybe 20 at the time, long hair, and maybe 110 lbs. at 6’2”. Often-times we would play dance gigs a few hours away and by the time the gig ended, and we started driving home it would be after 2 AM. I would ride with my buddy D because he had a van with a great sound system. We both liked what was then called jazz-funk-fusion. Our journey would take us through the poor coal field communities where the locals would line the streets smoking weed, drinking and hanging out. I was white. These folks were 100% black. So D would tease me and say he was going to pull over and chat with his brothers and sisters. He would smile and wink. He never did stop and I always knew in my mind and heart D looked out for me and would never put me in that position. Why am I telling you this story? Follow along.
Approximately 23 years later I had grown up, retired from the military, and moved back to my home in Southern W.V, blah, blah, blah, and I’m still white. My friend D has retired and moved on to become a preacher in the community we once played music. I called him up and chatted for a few and then stopped by the church to visit him when he had time. Now, Pastor D invited me to his service on Sunday and I accepted the invite. So, here I am, trekking in too the all-black neighborhood in my shiny red Mustang convertible. Short haired, Florida tan, and bold enough to take on the world. I had just spent 20 years in the military and all the vinegar had not leaked out yet. I exited my car and the stares started. I noticed but I really didn’t care. Heck, this is how white people would act if a black man pulled in too the all-white church parking lot, right?
As I walk towards the church the music gets louder and louder. There was no doubt in my mind, this family of musicians I had know my entire life would be making up the band. Keyboards, organ, drums, guitar and bass guitar. A few of the younger granddaughters would be shaking the tambourine. It was a moving and spirited build up to Pastor D’s message. For anyone who does not participate in some form of church, there is a segment early in the service where the pastor requests the attendees to meet and greet. Turn and shake hands and share smiles. I suddenly felt my heart rate jump. I was the only white person in this church and the only folks I knew just happened to be up front playing music as everyone started shaking hands and hugging. I smiled and watched as folks started heading towards me. Uh oh. Would I have time to dart for the door? Maybe?
As 20 or so folks reached within 20 feet to me their smiles broke out and their arms extended. Yes, you got it. I received hug after hug. By the time it was over I was teary eyed and deeply moved. Total strangers hugging me with a smile saying, “I love you, brother.” Could these people be kin to Pastor D? It was his trademark over the many years I knew him and his family. More importantly, this spirit filled church left all racial barriers outside the doors. I was accepted with no expectations or barriers. We had on different skin colors because it was the outfit God dressed us in from birth. I had not stepped out of my seat to approach them, I stood in place. They came to me. I was in there home and to be honest, I was sort of frozen in time and I didn’t know what to expect.
That afternoon while talking with my dad, who knew this family well, I shared the morning events with him. My dad attended a small church downtown with maybe 100 members. It was an all-white church (not by design) with several former city officials in the congregation. My dad, was never a racist. My grandfather was Archie Bunker’s clone. We had positive interaction with blacks most of my childhood. I had some negative events personally, as a child, with other black children, but never adults. I asked my dad, “had the same thing happened at your church where a single black man pulled in too the parking and walked in the church alone, how would the congregation react?” He said “most of the older white ladies would pass out or scream, and everyone else would stand and stare at the man.” I then asked, “would anyone hug this man and tell him they loved him?” He laughed and said, “most likely not.”
Think about what I have said above. As you are witnessing the acts across our land, many black Americans who are older, support our President. If I walked in too a church with these folks, I would probably get the same love and hugs as 20 years ago. But if I walked in too a church filled with the black youth of today, I would probably get the same treatment the lone black man would have received at the all-white church in 2003. I realize many of the haters are a younger generation. Where is the hate being fed from? With all the available opportunities, programs and funding available today that wasn’t available years ago, what is stemming the hatred and division? I will leave this story here. Nothing will grow and be fruitful unless we water and nurture it, right? It must start in the home and community.
I had a great conversation with Festus earlier in the week about mask and when is the time for Patriots to stand up for their rights and beliefs. I think we agreed on the argument of wearing vs not wearing the mask in public. My point was one must carefully choose when to step out vs when to remain a “gray man” and fit in to their surroundings. Festus point was solid and also respected as to a personal choice based on state and local laws as well as sore policies. Can a store mandate wearing a mask like mandating “no shirt or shoes equals no entry?” I believe we must gauge the right time and point to stand up. We may only get one shot at it so we must pick the right moment to do so. And, are we ready for the possible consequences of our statement? The timing of our choices may be a single effort or with a little luck we may have two or more opportunities. We don’t know. We see case after case around America where folks 1st and 2nd Amendment rights are being violated locally by corrupt authorities making a statement against law abiding citizens expressing their Constitutional rights.
If given a single opportunity to stand up and express our rights, should we choose the expression of our rights against the mask? Or, should we stand with our brothers and sisters in our community to peacefully demonstrate our support to the Constitution? Or, should me do both? We don’t know what opportunities remain ahead of us and expressing our rights over the mask could be the single opportunity. It is a guessing game and one must do what they believe is best for the moment. Another thing to consider is this. We can spend time together breaking bread or in a meeting and everyone expressing what they will or won’t do to defend their rights. I ask this, when the call comes in and the voice says rally at the town square to stand together and voice opposition to the circumstances, how many will heed the call and rally in public? Will you go?
In many conversations shared on preparedness, one commonality shared is parents and grandparents sharing how they are putting back food and supplies for their children/grandchildren because they ignore the health of our nation and refuse to believe anything bad could result from it. Sure, we don’t know the future or what could happen. Those of us who are old-er studied history, trends, listen, compare, discuss, monitor and watch what is taking place and compare to past periods from around the world. We realize there is a great divide in our nation between our youth and elders. I can remember ten or more years ago having conversations with pastors and clergy who all shared the same message. “We are having to learn an entirely new way to communicate with the youth of today. Our youth either refused to communicate via the systems we knew, like mail and basic face to face discussions and now had to be contacted, notified and informed via digital platforms such as text and mobile apps. Those same youth are now young adults. Even worse is this, our youth and young adults are our children and in some cases our grandchildren. They prefer to listen to the system and friends over advice being shared from us, the parents. They don't hear us today because we failed to communicate and recognize their feelings years ago. Have you considered this? While we worked long hours, lived a life and tried to do and give our best, we robbed our youth of valuable time together around the dinner table. Can we agree here? Many lived their life as latchkey kids outside the home where a particular families values and foundation most likely differed. The education system changed and the text books took a left turn away from the message at the differ table, for many. Today, we are desperate to get their attention to prepare and they laugh. They believe in a system that trained them and robbed their minds from their family and home. I know folks who walk around with very heavy hearts because a child simply refuses to listen. Division surfaces and the topic is avoided. Is the final chapter to this sad story the message parents and grandparents are hearing coming from the streets today? You see, we lost their minds and ears years ago, not just now. As much as we anger over what we witness in the streets of America today, shouldn't we also be angry at a system that purposely planned and stole the hearts and minds of our youth?
I would encourage preparers and those just starting to consider the points I’m about to make. Most folks are focused around the basics to being prepared. Food, water, shelter, security, first aid, and some other basics. In my book, Hope for Survival and through articles and the weekly Zoom meetings, I have tried to expand beyond these basics to open the mind to “out of the box” thinking in all areas. It is an effort to push one’s mind to give consideration to the points I’m about to list. We all should give consideration to other possible outcomes beyond the resources we secure. They are:
- You may be on your own for a period or permanently. That means for everything beyond your plans and resources secured. What will you do if you run out of food? Water? Protection? Medical support? When you build your plans are you building in contingencies for these possibilities? This is why I always ask “what is your one is none, two is one, and three is better” plan.
- Have you stocked up as much food as possible? How much is enough? I don’t believe there is a correct answer to this question because the “unknown” future ahead of us can negate your plan and amount of resources on hand. Your food is gone so what now? Can you fish? Hunt? Grow a garden? Preserve wild game to last long enough to consume without rotting. You get my point.
- Have you started some degree of physical fitness to better your abilities to function in a changed world? Running, jogging, walking, exercising or using altered forms of exercises when physical disabilities prevent full exercise? As I have beat like a drum, YOU the individual must address your physical, spiritual, and psychological health.
- What is your plan when all utilities stop coming into your location? You may have back up systems in place to continue some utilities but what happens when they stop or fail? What is your plan? It may be a period during the winter when the heat stops. Now what?
- You must plan to be self-sustainable as much as possible. Are you?
- Lastly, the biggest obstacle I encounter in preparedness is encouraging the individual(s) to overcome the “nothing ever happens to why worry” about it. Sort of like “why worry about the flat tire when I never have a flat.” I usually laugh and say “tell that to the troops standing on the DMZ in North/South Korea.”
I hope my point is clear and you are well past the points made.
Our Patriot brother here in North Alabama, A.K.A Gun Smoke sent this very informative link with a video to me to share with others. This is a great website and super DIY project for building your own pump to pull water in to your home or location without having electricity. Minimal parts and skills needed to build this pump to the point of water flowing to your destination. Thanks brother for sharing this with us. Here is the link to the site and video. Good luck. If someone tries it give us a shout to let us know how it works and the amount of effort you had to apply to build it. https://www.diysanctuary.net/diywaterpump/
I had the honor of attending breakfast with a couple of our Huntsville Patriots and Hope For Survival supporters. It is always great to spend time with good friends. Great discussions always. I'm blessed to be surrounded by awesome friends who love this great nation. One of the Patriot's provided the following link as an alternative to purchase replacement medications to stock in the event of a disaster. I won't go in to great detail here however if you wish to learn more you can visit the link below.
I will provide more information as I get it on this topic. We discussed further information on this topic during last nights Zoom session. You may not want to miss this opportunity to procure valuable medical resources.
For anyone not paying attention this article could be disturbing as it adds another layer to the already mounting issues we face in America. For those who have attended my Prep 101 and 102 recently you will understand what I'm talking about with my three circle method and listing the top five threats globally, nationally, and at home (5 mile radius) threats. I have had China at No 1 and No2 the past months. This article confirms the beliefs of many. What is it Bravo Echo? Tell me. Get on with it. China. There is a very good article posted on the Christian Broadcast Network at this link, https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2020/july/experts-warn-a-horrible-surprise-coming-us-china-military-clash-within-six-months - saying the US will be at war with China within six months. This was posted before the US recently recognizing Hong Kong's autonomy. Don't sweat it, we could be in a fully engaged civil war by this time. Oh, we have a national election during this period as well. What a perfect time for China to make the call to attack. Just saying. Be prepared my Patriot brothers and sisters. Better to prepare and have lots of goodies down the road vs not preparing and having nothing.
Okay, my Patriot friends, the show must move on.
Preparedness News –
1. From O.T.D. – Survival Blog - https://survivalblog.com/ready-repair-rifles-o-t-d/ - In a recent discussion this topic surfaced. “Do you keep spare gun parts in your preparedness kit?” Well, do you? Okay, you answered yes. Do you how to detect a broken gun part? Do you know how to install the new part to replace the broken part? This could be a huge degradation to your preparedness plans, right? Your family is hungry, so you go hunting. You are ready to pull the trigger to bag a large deer. You wait for the best shot and pull…….nothing. What happened? What is wrong? Will you be able to tell what happened? Can you fix it? Do you have the part to fix it? What if the part fails when you are defending your home? Big difference from the deer in the field. You may want to think on this one and remedy it if you are short in this area.
2. From Jose Martinez – Backdoor Survival - https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/best-fish-for-aquaponics/ - Excellent article on the best fish for aquaponics. This is another topic we discussed in our Thursday Zoom rally group. Aquaponics is a great way to build in protein to your preparedness plans in addition to canned meats and other sources. Aquaponics can be designed at many different sizes and levels based on available space, cost, and desire. In the right setup and concept one can also grow vegetables and flowers via the aquaponics set up.
3. From Sam Culper – Forward Observer - https://forwardobserver.com/100-days-developing-local-intelligence/ - This is a good article and I would suggest you tag this website to link back periodically for updates. I’m currently reading Sam’s book titled SHTF Intelligence. If you haven’t read it you may want to consider it. Excellent product on how to install and prepare intelligence steps into your preparedness plans. You need to know and understand your community and the people living around you. What can you learn from terrain?
4. From Off Grid Survival - https://offgridsurvival.com/portablecampstoves/ - Have you ever stopped to have a conversation with a preparedness friend or group and take note of all the different thoughts and inputs when it comes to what the person uses in their back pack for a cook stove? A cut up soda can, a coffee can, a few rocks and a fire, a small jet stove, a…., a ….., and on and on. Of course, it is a personal choice and one must decide what works best. How many are you cooking for? How much weight does the stove add to your bag or backpack? How far are you carrying the bag? You can decide. Just ensure you know how to use the stove before you have to use it.
5. From True Prepper - https://www.trueprepper.com/truerisk/ - I believe the first step everyone should take and it is the most important step in preparedness is Risk Analysis. It is the most ignored step by most preparers. Why does so many ignore it? How do you know what you are planning for if you haven’t evaluated the risk? Isn’t plans based on the risk and threats to what you plan to do? I do believe so. What threats surround you daily that you may know about and ignore? Once affluent neighborhoods that are now run down and now infested with possible threats are ignored by many. How long has it been since you actually took out your weapons and cleaned and checked them? Are they rusted? Do you park in dimly lit areas when going out at night? Do you sleep with your alarm system off? Do you leave your car parked outside with the garage door opener over the sun visor? How much do you pay attention to your community streets so you would notice when something changes or is missing? Do you ever think about what is out of the norm in your daily life?
Other News –
1. From Brannon Howse - Constitutional Sheriffs - https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/sheriff-mack-need-elect-constitutional-sheriffs-protect-american-people-marxist-revolution - Very good video with Sheriff Mack discussing the importance of electing Constitutional Sheriffs across America. Sheriff Mack was the guest speaker this week on our Thursday evening Zoom rally. As I have suggested previously, get out, meet and know your Sheriff. Know who you vote for and the results supporting your 1st and 2nd Amendment rights should be supported and defended.
2. From Charles Hugh Smith – Of Two Minds - http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-real-unemployment-rate-is-21-and.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+google%2FRzFQ+%28oftwominds%29 – The debate continues. What is the real unemployment rate? Does it matter? Well, if it is me or you, then sure it matters. But, it should matter because one can conclude different things from the unemployment rate. How many are out of work. Possible job losses in industry. The number of citizens depending on a government system for survival. We can take many things from these indicators. One may also wish to keep their eyes on what is shipping internationally. Is ground shipping up or down? Foreclosures on brick and mortar industry? How many chain stores are filing for bankruptcy?
3. From Mark Nuckols – Town Hall - https://townhall.com/columnists/marknuckols/2020/07/21/is-a-new-american-civil-war-possible-yes-n2572768 - Good article with some fairly simple points but they are clear and a reality of the nation today. The writing is on the wall of the red, white, and blue. The question remains what will be the spark to ignite the growing anti-American practices moving through our nation. Thanks to our Patriot brother over in Northwest GA for submitting this article. Time will tell our future. Are you ready for it?
4. From Liberty Torch - https://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/ - The Moral Code we should live by, have we lost it? I have believed for years the moral guardrails are gone. Through social change, laws, trends and the removal of the father and Father from the home, continues its decimation of the home and community. The only way to restore the foundation of the home and community is to restore the father and Father to both. This is not a short term fix on either case.
5. From James Richards – The Daily Reckoning - https://dailyreckoning.com/dont-fight-the-narrative/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailyreckoning+%28The+Daily+Reckoning%29 – When Jim Richards speaks, I listen. A wise man with great passion for sharing the truth. The question with many is…what do I do next with my retirement and cash. As we focus on many facets of preparedness, our retirement and finances should be near the top at a minimal.
6. From John Whitehead - The Rutherford Institute - https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_federal_coup_to_overthrow_the_states_and_nix_the_10th_amendment_is_underway - Another great product from JW. He makes great points from a Constitutional perspective regarding the attack against the 10th Amendment. Where will this go? Only time will tell.
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters. Stay alert and strong.
Thanks much for your time to read the PENL and hanging with us at Hope for Survival for a few minutes. We all have different desires in news and what we read at different points in our day. Hopefully HFS has provided information to stimulate your thinking and the realities around us. It is important for you to keep your feet and minds grounded as the world continues towards an unknown destination. Keep the faith and continue doing great things for yourself and others. Keep the emails flowing. Bring new friends and help spread the word on Preparedness. I appreciate you sharing the great things you are doing with your plans and progress forward. Keep charging ahead.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We should also pray for the citizens and world leaders infected and making decisions to deal with the Covid-19 Coronavirus.. Please pray for individuals losing their jobs and who didn't prepare in advance. We should pray for the families who lost their jobs and facilities burned during the riots. I pray for each and every one of our Patriots. Please say a prayer for Ms. Lucy for successful recovery and mending in the days ahead. May we all be protected from the growing evils surrounding and attacking our families daily. May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about and continued hope for revival around the world. We are surrounded by dark clouds and the sound of thunder. Many will say it is thunder and a storm is rolling in while others will take time to check and see what may be feeding the storm and identifying where and when it will strike. Which category are you in?
Amen. Thank you.
Keep charging and have a safe week. Always remember, we are blessed people.
Bravo Echo Out,