Patriot Express Newsletter Edition #91
Welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter (PENL) Edition #91. We hope you enjoyed a healthy and safe first week in 2021. Is it just me or is the calendar passing faster? Maybe its just me. HFS is growing at such a pace that available time to keep things moving forward is difficult but in a positive way. Things such as team and group building by region, developing and setting up internal and external communications and trying to write book number 2 in the Hope or Survival series, has become a time management exercise.
If you are a guest or newcomer to the HFS journey, please check out this link for additional information offered through HFS. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/post/guest-and-newcomers-information-page
Thursday Zoom Rallies – We kicked off the 2021 Zoom Rally series with Rally #36. I appreciate everyone who attended and participated in conversation on the topics covered. I felt it was important to update you on the process I'm working on to establish groups and set up internal ongoing training and team building across the regions we have HFS preparers. If you wish to attend a Zoom Rally monitor the website for each weekly notification for the upcoming meeting.
Communications: You can now follow HFS social media on the following outlets:
Facebook – Hope for Survival
YouTube Channel – Hope for Survival
MeWe: - //mewe.com/p/hopeforsurvival2
Parler – Preparedness101@Preparedness101
Connect and give me a shout. Share with family and friends.
Moving along …
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
Ding, Ding, Ding....Attention HFS readers..... Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions, and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and author of this site is not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. I do my best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. I take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Occasionally I use words only Patriots recognize and understand. It's not personal against any non-Patriot. It's just the truth. Sometimes we must pull up our spenders and suck it up. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay. When all else fails… Keep the faith and always have Hope.
As HFS continues to grow, I believe it's important to remind everyone respect and honor is important to the HFS family and mission. We welcome everyone aboard and hope you find a comfortable place to hang around and learn preparedness. With multiple platforms (Zoom, Signal, and Comment section in articles) to interact with other HFS members I remind everyone to treat one another respect. We all come from different backgrounds, ages, experiences, and desires. Disrespecting, demeaning or intimidating comments will not be tolerated on any account.
Let’s move along and get to some thoughts...
Thoughts for the week –
Want me to be honest? My brain is going through this process of reassembling some of my own thoughts as to what we experienced in 2020. I'm starting to think the first week of 2021 is a refugee from 2020. Is 2021 going to continue on the same path as 2020? I don't know. What I do know is the same position I have stood on through 2020 is one I stand on and always recommend the same to you. 1. Critique and nurture your spiritual standing. 2. Continue to build your preparedness plans and expand on what you already have. We discussed this in the Zoom Rally last evening. I'm going to be pretty blunt. If you are still not convinced of No 1 and 2 above then maybe you should not spend your time with us. Why? I am committed in helping people prepare. The evidence presents itself. At this point, I am not here to convince you why you should prepare. But, just in case you have a small separation between reality and Disney Land, tell me why nothing below changes your perspective on the reality of our nations status. These are some of my own thoughts and some I borrowed from a recent post from Dave Ramsey.
- The United States government spent over 1 trillion dollars freeing the people of Iraq and now Iraq issues a warrant for the President of the United States while US Forces continue protecting Iraqi citizens. Hmmm
- Why is it unamerican for the Census to report the number of Americans in the country? One would think it would be wise to know how many tax payers the communist liberals can count on to pay taxes to support their insanity.
- We have witnessed the conversion and failure of nation after nation going Socialist yet many within our government and citizens thing the US going Socialist is a good plan. Really? We can't even manage a Social Security Program or a Post Office. Our education system is going down the toilet faster than Mr. Clean escaping insanity.
- After legislating gender, if a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him. Think about that point. What will be your response when your grown child tells you not to explain the truth to your grandchild who tells you what the school system has taught him/her.
- People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees. Really? We go to work, pay taxes, and try to care for a family, while basement dwelling non-tax paying, indebted college grads, tell you it's your job to pay their debt because of the color of your skin or your success.
- Criminals are caught-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights. Huh? Have you monitored the number of rapist and hard criminals released in liberal states and cities? You get a notice and pay a HOA and city fine for flying the American flag yet we must recognize and honor the feelings of a criminal.
- If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free. Maybe this explains why America has fallen so far down the world rankings in academics.
- You can be charged with murder if you kill a baby in the womb while committing a crime yet that same baby in the womb is not a baby when being exterminated during an abortion.
- It is wrong and immoral for a parent to discipline their juvenile child yet moral for the same child to turn the parent in for attempting to parent.
- If you honestly believe any tax funded political job funded by you, me, others, has your best interest in mind and at heart when writing laws and policies, you should forget preparing and run for political office.
Shall I continue? You get the point, right? One of the blessings to starting and continuing Hope for Survival is communicating with you. So many of you I email back and forth with daily and/or weekly and to be truthful, you feel like family. Heck, I have more in common with you than my own family in many cases. No, actually in most cases. I firmly believe we the people don't give up. We don't quit. We lend a hand to lift others who are down. Even on cloudy days we still see the sunshine leading through the darkness. We must be or be part of the backbone in each of our neighborhoods and communities? Stay in tune with what is going on by being informed and staying ahead. It is amazing for Festus and myself to see so many things falling in to place that we started learning about five or more years ago. Do not wait until you are in the crosswalk to figure out the bus is heading directly towards you. That's free advice.
Need more encouraging? Oh, come on. I want to give you more proof you should pay attention. Oh, and for your liberal side kicks that snorts when they eat corn flakes and blames all the worlds problems on President Trump, show them the below intended House Resolutions coming up. Our wonderful Congress Lady Sheila Jackson (Hat Lady) from the Houston District has authored the following.