Greetings and welcome to the PENL Edition #106. Ms. Lucy and I would like to thank you for stopping by to check out this weeks newsletter. We are very blessed to have the HFS Patriot family as part of our life. We are thankful for so many genuine and caring people. Thank you for your support over the past two years. We are truly humbled to know you.
After last weeks road trip and a couple days of R and R I am ready to charge ahead. I'm sorry for the delay in responding to email however the few days off to rest and refresh my mind and body was perfect. With Heritage Life Skills coming up quickly, it was nice to relax and come out of the weekend recharged and focused. Thanks to the Patriot hosts for sharing your home with us. We are blessed.
Thursday Zoom Rallies – We had Zoom Rally #51 as HFS continues the Thursday night series discussing preparedness related topics like gardening, building preparedness groups and leadership to name a few. Ms. Kim Fletter returned to the HFS Thursday Zoom series to further discuss Agenda 21 (2030) with fellow Patriots. We are fortunate to have Ms. Kim with us considering how busy her schedule is. Thank you, Ms. Kim. A favorite feature of mine is the "chatter that matters" segment of the evening where all attendees can discuss any and all preparedness topics on their mind. Thanks to everyone who could attend.
Heritage Life Skills will be held May 21-23, 2021 and registration started March 1, 2021. More information about Carolina Readiness Supply and Heritage Life Skills 2021 is provided in the following link to HFS YouTube page. (266) Hope For Survival - YouTube Here is my conversation with Ms. Jan discussing Heritage Life Skills 2021.
If you have never attended a Heritage Life Skills you are missing out. Here is a link to the website and registration page where you can find this years schedule, instructor bios and classes being offered. Carolina Readiness: A Preparedness & Survival Store.
Communications: You can now follow HFS social media on the following outlets:
Facebook – Hope for Survival
YouTube Channel – Hope for Survival
MeWe: - //mewe.com/p/hopeforsurvival2
Connect and give me a shout. Share with family and friends.
Moving along …
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
If you are a guest or newcomer to the HFS journey, please check out this link for additional information offered through HFS. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/post/guest-and-newcomers-information-page
Ding, Ding, Ding....Attention HFS readers..... Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions, and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and author of this site is not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. I do my best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. I take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Occasionally I use words only Patriots recognize and understand. It's not personal against any non-Patriot. It's just the truth. Sometimes we must pull up our spenders and suck it up. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay. When all else fails… Keep the faith and always have Hope.
Let’s move along and get to some thoughts...
Thoughts for the week –
One of my favorite parts of doing Hope for Survival is my time in the field with fellow Patriots. Last week I was blessed to spend quality time breaking bread, doing training, and working with fellow Patriots in AL, TN, NC and GA. In all, I was with about 30 Patriots and it was awesome. It is uplifting and motivating for me to hear all the things being worked on and questions being shared around preparedness and the world we face today. I pass off a big thank you to everyone for sharing your time with me and others. Keep up the great efforts to better your preparedness skills and plans. You are doing great things. Keep charging forward. Ms. Lucy and I, along with my mother-in-law, enjoyed a couple days of R & R with a Patriot host family who shared their home with us. Thank you both so much. It was much needed and our time together was perfect.
When pondering deep thoughts to what is taking place around America I usually ask the question to myself, "is it just me, or are others paying attention and seeing the same things taking place?" I do know some folks will see a story taking place in California or out west and think, "this will or could never happen in my part of the world." Really? I have been to 48 of the 50 wonderful states making up America and to 75 to 100 countries around the world. Each time I returned from a foreign trip I thanked God for getting me home safe. I kissed the ground a few times and remembered how blessed I was as a human to be born American and be raised witnessing the respect for red, white, and blue, police officers, and what a church stood for in the community. Ladies and gentlemen who put their name in a hat to run for a political seat had all the above in their hearts and minds. I could go on and on but I believe you get the point here. Our grandparents and many parents handed all the above to us to enjoy and protect for our children and grandchildren. Many of the issues facing our nation and world did not happen while we slept. They happened right before our eyes and we missed it in many cases because we lived our busy life. Now, today, it is in full speed ahead. It is happening and could be coming to a theater near you if it has not already. We, the people, must stand now and resist the "wrongs" being placed at our doorstep. If we don't, no one else will. This is our time Patriot sisters and brothers. If you need motivation, check out this video from the recent Freedom Conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma. If this does not fire you up, you may wish to check your pulse. Watch it, share it, watch it again and again. Brighteon
Months ago I would often place articles on the website and include topics in the weekly newsletter discussing topics on Technocracy, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality (VR), 5G, the Global Brain, Mind Manipulation and Mind Control. I expanded the topic to cover something that was once fairly taboo and now seems to be a common topic when discussing mind manipulation and delusional psychosis. MK-ULTRA is something many still ignore and disregard the power of this program and the many realities still in existence today. This audio is a fantastic interview on the topic of MK-ULTRA. Remember the time period this took place during WWII and post WWII. There remains suspicion today the program remains active. The CIA's Secret Mind Control Experiments : Fresh Air : NPR
Do you realize we are currently witnessing the potential for World War III? Currently the United States is involved in potentially four war fronts. Israel and Iran, Russia and Ukraine, China and Taiwan, and North and South Korea. The United States is manned and equipped to fight two wars concurrently and because of the degradation caused by long wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, it is questionable if the United States can support 1 1/2 war fronts currently. While the potential exist and if the US supports these hot spots, who does that leave to protect the home front?
Now that the drums are beating louder, Russia threw a curve ball and appears to be stepping back saying the exercise they had been conducting was over. What makes this more noteworthy if the US and NATO intelligence services provided satellite imagery of Russian fighter jets, bombers and tanks near the war front ready for action. What they missed, which is critical in their analysis, is the Russian warfighting machines could be deflated and returned to their storage boxes. That's right. We could have launched an attack on another superpower because of inflatable jets, bombers, and tanks. This isn't anything new. We have witnessed this method of deception since the 1980s that I am aware of. Should we be concerned of this failure to detect such a deception?
While the US remains divided politically, ethnically, socio economically, and constitutionally, the US remains vulnerable for outside interference.
This should be more motivation for preparedness. Are you ready?
Are you thinking about adding chickens to your resources? Permaculture? Have you planned it out before investing or starting? You may want to check out this excellent podcast from the Corbett Report. Excellent interview and information from a homesteader.
Okay, lets move along to the news…
Preparedness News –
1. The Editors - The Old Farmers Almanac - Blueberries: Planting, Growing, and Harvesting Blueberries at Home | The Old Farmer's Almanac - Great information here for those growing or considering to add blueberries to their crop. Blueberries bring so many positives to your resources.
2. The Editors - The Old Farmers Almanac - Backyard Vegetable Garden Layout | The Old Farmer's Almanac - I was just having a conversation over the weekend on garden space required for growing x amount of food to feed x amount of people. Being creative it is very possible to grow large quantities of food in limited space. Be creative.
3. From Michael Snyder - Economic Collapse - Farmers Warn That The Megadrought In The Western U.S. Threatens To Cause Devastating Crop Failures In 2021 (theeconomiccollapseblog.com) - The author discusses the western drought in the US of A which would be roughly four straight years of natural disaster type issues. With a world food shortage could this add catastrophic levels to the ongoing problems?
4. From Preppers Survive - 7 Features Preppers Look for in a Home - Preppers Survive - A question I often hear is "what do I need to do to prepare my home?" This is a million dollar question. What are you preparing for? What is your threat you wish to be protected from? How much do you want to spend to harden your home? Did you conduct a risk analysis before purchasing the land to identify where you would be vulnerable? These are things to consider before making the big deal.
5. From Steve Nubie - Urban Survival Site - 11 Survival Hacks Using Soda Cans | Urban Survival Site - If you are like me, we have zero soda cans around our home, however, we do have a few vegetable cans around. We use a lot of plastic bottles from health drinks so they are saved for uses around the home front. Are you saving and repurposing your resources?
6. From Tunnel Rabbit - Survival Blog - Building a Small Off Grid and PhotoVoltaic Power Supply (survivalblog.com) - Good information on batteries and power sources when the grid goes down.
7. From John Moody - Lehmans - The Benefits of Elderberry - Lehman's Country Life - If you can, add Elderberry to your garden/orchard asap. Elderberry offers you many positives year round. Elderberry is a great addition to your immune system.
Other News –
1. Alex Newman - New American News - COVID Shots to "Decimate World Population," Warns Dr. Bhakdi - The New American - Excellent interview with Alex Newman and Dr. Bhakdi on the coming destruction coming from Covid-19 vaccinations.
2. Rumble - Dr. Richard Fleming's COVID-19 Is A Bioweapon Funded By the US & Chinese Government (rumble.com) - Another excellent interview on Covid-19. I am still amazed to the number of intelligent people who still believe the hundreds of anti-covid vaccine doctors are all conspiracy theorist. I am further amazed at the depth of information the anti-covid vaccine doctors provide to information citizens of information being withheld, yet, they are still conspiracy doctors.
3. From Andrew Widburg - American Thinker - The Post Office is spying on Americans - American Thinker - What a great resource to spy on us. Think of how many times per week they are at our house or front door. They probably notice changes to our home, visitors in our driveway and titles to mail being stuffed in our mailbox. I recall a video several years ago showing DHS agents traveling with certain mail carriers through identified neighborhoods to collect information.
4. From John and Nisha Whitehead - The Rutherford Institute - The Rutherford Institute :: Comply or Die: The Only Truly Compliant Person in a Police State Is a Dead One | By John W. Whitehead & Nisha Whitehead |- Great opinion from the authors. It does seem to carry some merit does it not? I would like to see a breakdown of this point between Conservative vs Democratic led states and cities.
5. From Francis W. Poretto - Liberty Torch - Capturing The Moment – Liberty's Torch- The author provides a consolidated look at where we are today, as a nation. Are we there? What are your thoughts?
6. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge -Doug Casey On The Shocking 2025 'Deagel' Forecast: War, Population Reduction, & The Collapse Of The West | ZeroHedge - This is a topic Festus and I have been following for 8 or more years. That being Deagel. Interesting perspective from the author on how the population of the US and Europe could be decreased so quickly by 2025.
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Thanks for your emails and messages. I enjoy hearing from you throughout the week and sharing your preparedness projects and accomplishments. Thanks for your time to read the PENL and hanging out with us for a while. I was on the road last week so this week was playing catch up. Your email is not being ignored. I simply have not gotten to it yet.
After 106 straight weeks and a full time day job, it is difficult week to week to share top stories and information that should interest the reader. In my Thoughts for the Week I bounce around to share what's on my mind for the week. I try to stay positive and upbeat and often thoughts are unrelated to preparedness and about life. I continue to be cautious to what I post simply to avoid the "woke" radar.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We pray for good health and wisdom. Please pray for our leadership to find answers and guidance to the problems facing our great nation. Please pray for the former President and his family. May your faith remain strong and answers to the unknown provided. God is good and may our prayers blanket and protect you and your circumstances. I pray for each, and every one of our Patriots.
Please pray for our sister Patriot in the Cumberland Plateau who continues recovery and rehabilitation from recent knee replacement surgery. Three weeks post surgery she still suffers daily pain.
Please pray for our Patriot sister in the Asheville area who has been sick for over two months. Pray you gain strength, get your health back soon. Prayers for strength and good health for your husband as well.
Please pray for our Sister Patriot in Huntsville, AL who took a fall in January and is still going through numerous medical procedures and test to get to a point of recovering.
Please pray for our Sister Patriot in NC who underwent surgery recently to fix a prolonged medical issue that causes her pain constantly. Prayers to her and her husband for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.
We need a lot of prayer warriors to uplift a Patriot sister and her family while they deal with negative health news with a child. We need lots of prayer to uplift this family often.
Please pray for a Patriot sister and brother in SC while they deal with family issues regarding a child and grandchild. Pray for strength and wisdom as they adjust to current events.
Please pray for wisdom, energy, and efforts as the Carolina Readiness crew puts the final touches on the upcoming Heritage Life Skills event. May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about and continued hope for revival around the world. We must continually pray for the unsaved, our family and friends who live each day without the protection for eternal life and salvation.
Our prayers are needed for medical answers to an ongoing unidentified health issue with a Patriot brother in NC so he can proceed forward with solutions to get 100% healthy again. Prayers to him and his wife on their journey.
As Patriots we must stay strong and never give up. Our home, community and nation needs us now more than ever. The global stage for WW III is being set before our eyes. Our nation suffers in many areas. The hole will only get deeper. The headwinds are strong against us but we must keep charging. Have a safe week. Don't allow the events around us to create fear in your life. Build your own self-reliance and focus on hope. Remember we are a blessed nation and we must continue to be great people today and make a better tomorrow. Keep charging."
Bravo Echo Out,