Good morning and a blessed weekend to you and yours. Hope this finds you doing awesome. It was awesome to live another blessed week in this great country. This week's newsletter is loaded with thoughts and information. Hope you find something useful. Thanks for logging on and reading the information provided. This one is a little longer but I have a lot to share. Buckle up.....
Let's get moving...
In House Laundry -
Just a few notes to pass along to everyone. The decision to move the Patriot Express Newsletter over to the website has been successful so far. Thanks to everyone for participating in the change and following the link to the website to continue reading the newsletter. The change has saved several hours per week on my end that I have reinvested in researching and writing articles to post to you. Thank you.
A big thanks to Festus for the article on Flip Phones. I have received several emails from you stating the information it provided will help you make a decision. Especially folks in rural areas who will be impacted when the Flip Phone 2G product will no longer work. The good news is you know now and have a few months to make your decision. Keep senior aged family members in mind and ensure they are aware of this information.
My request to you is bring your friends aboard. Share the website link information. If you have folks who want on the email list to be notified of new web posts and other information, send me their email address and I will get them loaded to receive the same information you receive. Sharing. Learning. Helping. My goal is to grow the website visits and reads per message by another 50 or more by the end of August 2019. I need your help in bringing in new readers. Can we do it? If every person who reads the blog newsletter brings one single reader over the next six weeks, we can do it and more. I can' t offer any kind of McDonalds certificates for your help but I can say "thank you" for helping the site grow.
I'm trying to finish up a preparedness series for children which will be posted to the website early to mid-week next week. Right now the plan is for three web post. This series is for kids and adults working with kids to help prepare the physical and mental aspect of disasters and preparedness. It will be on the main blog page of the website and more specifically under the Blog-More-Preparedness for Children link. I will let you know once it is posted.
Let's move ahead...
(The author and blog site are not responsible for your chuckles and laughs out loud while reading "Thoughts for the Week." Read at your own risk and remember, avoid fear porn and keep one foot grounded. Take what you want and leave the rest behind.)
Thoughts for the Week -
It was another great week in life. Once I wake up and open my eyes and realize I'm alive, it's another great day and everything else is an adventure in the day. Amen to that.
Ms. Lucy and I started the week exhausted from playing Mar Mar and Pap Pap all week with two of our sweet grandchildren, ages 10 and 15 month old. It was such a joy and pleasure having them with us for the week. Amazing little minds and personalities. I was amazed to learn our 10 year old granddaughter doesn't have a history class in school. Maybe they start it later in the education process. Ms. Lucy found a very good animated series that goes through American history. Specifically, Independence Day. Bam, we have a winner. Good job, Ms. Lucy. Our granddaughter loved it and watched it during television time, all week. Next year will be Pap Pap's big "bam" when I break out the Rush Revere books. (wink)
Ms. Lucy does a great job with children in general and especially our grandchildren. She is so blessed with the gift of working with kids. She and our granddaughter made patriotic cupcakes for a little Independence Day get together with some local Patriot families. The cupcakes, red, white, and blue, looked so awesome with our granddaughter holding them in her red, white, and blue outfit. It made it even more special because she now understood the meaning of Independence Day. Amen to that.
It is that time of year when the produce markets are busy with locals stopping for the gifts of the earth and hard labor to bring them to market. I've talked to several Patriots who seem to be having a good year in their gardens and berry bushes. One of my local Patriot buddies passed off some squash, cucumbers, and zucchini from his produce. Good stuff.
During my recent visit with Festus on the mountain he was estimating his blueberry bushes would produce about 30 lbs over the average production of about 130 lbs of berries per season. Don't tell him I said this but I wonder if ol Festus stands in his berry patch, foot tappin...singing the old Fats Domino hit, "I found my thrill, on blueberry hill." I digress...
You may have noticed a continued discussion on a series of videos titled Civil War 2.
I would encourage you to find time to listen to the four 25 minute videos presented by Sam Culper at Forward Observer. Sam does great work and presents a lot to think about. Good stuff. Personally, I believe the key, again, is you and your self-reliance. This is a great topic that I wish we could gather as a group in a room and discuss this topic in a round table format. I would like to hear your thoughts. I have posted my personal thoughts to the videos on my webpage. Here is the link. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/post/civil-war-ii-how-will-you-survive?siteRevision=17 Let me know your thoughts once you have watched the videos and read my post. Thanks.
One of our Patriot sisters emailed me about privacy and how her family makes all efforts to stay out of the system by using cash and stay off social media. I can appreciate anyone who tries to adhere to this practice. The sad part of this story is if you have a driver's license, they have you. Your DL photo is now your digital footprint baseline. Sadly, it is almost impossible in today's world to stay off the "radar" of the digital powers to be. If you carry a bank ATM card from your financial institution, they have you. Almost every shopping establishment you drive a car in to the parking lot, they have you through security and surveillance cameras reading license plate numbers. Your medical records. Your tax records. Your employment information. And soon, it will all be linked together. Think about this. Let's say you are diabetic and being treated by a doctor and being paid for by health insurance. You go to your doc for blood work and a checkup. You walk in and your doctor tells you the blood results are terrible. He ask a series of questions then pulls up a monitor that shows that you bought a dozen donuts weekly over a 90 day period. You also purchased Twinkies and Ding Dong cakes. Now, if you pay cash, there will be no record unless you use a store discount card. He then shows where, in writing, your instructions had been to avoid these items. The result, your insurance drops you because you failed to follow doctor's guidance to improve your diabetes and blood count. Think about that one my friends. In the very near future, everything about you will be tied together. You really need to read the book I mention below, Technocracy by Patrick M Wood.
I was asked, what do I believe is the greatest threat we face today. My answer, "ourselves." Don't focus so heavily on the cause of events but focus on the effects we suffer from the cause. It is important to know the possibility of events and recognize possible trigger points for the events. But, you have no control over the events, right? You do have control over what plans you build and what steps you have taken to survive when the electricity goes out from the ice storm, the flood, the tornado aftermath, the hurricane, the economic issues of our nation... See my point? I know I am repetitive on the beating of the drum. I just can't stress the importance of these steps enough. As you build these steps in your life, you will find your stress level decrease because you are growing to become self-reliant. Let me offer this as well. Years ago when I was starting my preparedness efforts on a larger scale, I really focused a lot on the causes of problems. Not how they would impact me. So, when you hear me continually talk about food, water, shelter, and security, it's because I am trying to save you time because I have been where you are now. That being worried more about the "cause" than how it will impact you. The war is much cooler when we see the jets flying over targets dropping bombs. The war never shows the guys and gals in the mess tent prepping the meals because it's not as dramatic, right? You won't see mess tent drama until the chefs quit cooking and the tent is no longer operational. Many believe it is a given that food and water will be available. My point is it may not be a given and then what will you do. Don't be part of the problem...be part of the solution.
What are you reading to improve your plans and preparedness? In my opinion, a very important step in preparedness is reading and learning. We must understand who we are and how we "tick" as a person. Especially when it involves steps and processes to help in what you are doing. If you attended my classes and/or read Hope For Survival you know I believe part of preparedness is understanding what is going on around us. What is going on in your community, state, region, nation and globally. What are issues, laws and events that could impact you and your family? Above everything else, I try to read a book per week. I still read post-apocalyptic books for entertainment and some learning. But I also read to educate myself to improve me, my preparedness, and know to the best I can, what is taking place. Why is our country changing so much so fast? What is the current status of our government's debt and the short and long term impact on my family? What impact will artificial intelligence and the 5G movement have on me, my family, and the nation? These are just a few of the topics I try to educate myself on for self-improvement. Yet, focusing on the four key elements, food, water, shelter and security, remains essentials.
A good example of what I'm talking about is this. One of our Patriot brothers and sisters turned up the efforts on their preparedness since attending Heritage Life Skills In Waynesville, NC back in April. One step they have taken is turning off the television and investing their time in preparedness areas. That being, food, water, shelter, and security. They have added podcast to their drive times vs listening to music. They built route plans and communication plans to their preparedness measures just through drive times and doing route surveys. They contacted the local school system where their child attends to find out what disaster plans are in place. Most recently, and I mentioned this last week, they are reading books to benefit them as individuals. He should be finished reading "The Unthinkable" by Amanda Bradley to help understand how people react to surviving disasters. My point here is these Patriots are investing in today and their future. Self-reliance. They know what is going on around them. I know several others are walking the same path that I'm talking about here. I just wanted to point these things out because these steps and measures are quality investments for today and tomorrow. When a person or family can step back and comfortably say "I know we have a grasp on things within our control to survive for x period of time." This is a great feeling and achievement that I wish for everyone. My friends, the key is to do something to better your ability to survive. For me, as I stated in my book, my faith and the ability to pray at any given moment is essential to my spiritual health. It gives me strength in all I do.
One of our goals in the preparedness process should be helping others to get prepared. Part of getting prepared is getting educated on needs and processes to do different steps in preparedness. Reading, asking questions, taking training, building friendships and bonds where trust becomes a key ingredient in the bonding, learning to identify individuals with key skills that could help your team if and when an event occurs, doing task and learning while you are doing them are just a few things we should be doing.
So, to keep the playing field level and ensure I'm not saying something that I'm not practicing, I always read scripture from the Holy Bible in the early AM and often throughout the day when I need reminders and picker uppers. I am also rereading an awesome book that I have recommended to others previously. It is by Patrick M. Wood and titled Technocracy Rising - The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation. This book is about dark horse of the New World Order which is not Communism, Socialism or Fascism. It is Technocracy. This book has meticulous detail and an abundance of original research, the author uses Technocracy Rising to connect the dots of modern globalization in a way that has never been seen before so that the reader can clearly understand the globalization plan, its perpetrators and its intended endgame. If you want to know where AI, Virtual Reality, 5G, Agenda 21, ... all started and their end goal, this is your book. If you have children or grandchildren, you may want to get up to speed with this informative book. For entertainment, I am reading an excellent series by Post-Apocalyptic author Mark Godwin titled Cyber Armageddon. Good stuff. So I ask you, what are you reading?
Let us give a big applause to one of our Patriot brothers who walked in to take the HAM radio test and walked out having passed all three test ... WITHOUT studying. WOW I salute you sir.
A really neat part of my week is we have preparedness show-and-tell at my work place. No, not like we used to do in the first grade. So, our team of five emergency management professionals do a 30 minute show-and-tell each week. One volunteer each week brings in something "cool" to show the group that is part of their personal preparedness gear. It may be a 3-day ready bag packed out. Or it may be a cool emergency light or a tactical belt. Each week we discuss our personal preparedness efforts as a group.
Something really cool happened this week. I was at work and away from my desk visiting one of our facilities. When I finished my meeting, I was walking away when I heard a voice saying my name. I stopped and turned to see an employee speaking to me. I recognized him and walked over to speak with him. He said "I'm reading a really good book right now and smiled." He held up a copy of "Hope for Survival" and I was floored because I had no clue how he landed a copy of it. He told me how much he and his wife had enjoyed and learned from the first nine chapters of the book and still had a couple to finish up. I told him I was truly honored they would take time from their busy schedule to read my book. I was very humbled to be honest. Crazy part is, another Patriot friend who purchased 35 copies of the book to sale at his church and this coworker had purchased it from my friend. I asked him the most important question...."are you getting something from the book that will help you?" And he said "yes." Amen to that.
I wanted to mention this to you. If you live in a multi-level home or facility and you or someone in your family has special needs or requirements to be evacuated out of the structure, do you have a plan in place? If you have less than one minute to get the person from an upper or basement floor, can you do it? Plan now.
Thanks for your emails this week. I appreciate your emails. It was great to receive numerous emails from NC, SC, WV, GA, AZ, MO, FL, and TN. Keep the emails flowing.
Please keep the prayers flowing. Like before, we still have a lot of our brothers and sisters going through some stressful times with personal and medical issues. May the good Lord lift them up. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I have an unspoken prayer request for one of our Patriot sisters in the South Western US of A. Keep the faith sister. Thanks everyone.
""""I found my thrill....on blueberry hill"""" Ugh, that song is now stuck in my head.
Well, I suppose we need to press ahead and get the presses rolling forward. The national and world news does not get any better. Debt, wars, politics and tards. The dismantling of America. I would rather hang with you folks and decide how to fix these problems.
Just "Sayin" of the Week - From Antonia Noori Farzan - The Washington Post - https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/28/minnesota-city-voted-eliminate-pledge-allegiance-it-didnt-go-over-well/?utm_term=.08349e3add35 - I don't know about you, but for me personally, this is a very sensitive subject. I know I am a grain of sand on the big beach and it is not just about me. But I have to question, why was this never an issue before the American hating Socialist want to be President types? Or before the media started showing their true colors? Or the public school system curriculum turned up the "liberal" agenda to erase history and replace with pro hate and anti-conservatism views. Consider our history as a nation and how we got to this point. All walks of life, all colors and sexes carried the torch through time. Now, we have transplants coming to America and accepting and taking the benefits our nation offers, these individuals move forward to replace traditions and show respect to said traditions. My fellow Patriots, our traditions and ways of life are slipping from our grasp. Like I asked in the Patriot Express Newsletter for Week 11, are we in the Patriots last stand now? You may want to give this some serious thought because our kids and grandkids future depends on it. Just sayin...
Funny of the Week - From Lee Moran - Huff Post - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/home-depot-boycott-donald-trump_n_5d243d0be4b0cfb595fb2493 - I have my moments when I need a no brainer type movie on Saturday mornings. One where I can shut out the world, not think, and simply chuckle over corny comedy. My movie of choice for these moments is either the original Dumb and Dumber or Joe Dirt. Ms Lucy normally is off doing something else because she can't take corny comedy. It feels good to have a good laugh. Right? Well, the funny of the week, to me, falls in to this category. As a good Patriot buddy often says, "these people have gone off the deep end." I tend to agree. A successful business owner, now retired for 15 years, with a franchise across America and these "tards" are going to protest his freedom to choose where his political donations go? Really? How about getting out of the basement and going to Home Depot and applying for a job. They only employee 400,000 employees in America, Canada, and Mexico. Not to mention the jobs building the 2,248 facilities. Speaking of ..... why do wealthy "tards" always bash America? Notice they all have their own plan to share the wealth to help others to be richer? But, they never simply pass out their own money.
Product of the Week - Amazon - Ka-Bar Backpacker Caster Lightweight Fishing System 9921 - $13.57 - https://www.amazon.com/Ka-Bar-Backpacker-Caster-Lightweight-Fishing/dp/B07D2LCLZZ/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=M5ZAE74EYZAXP3YKH6XZ The KA-BAR Backpack Kaster, an American-made, lightweight fishing system designed to tag along on all your outdoor adventures is made from Ultramid and weighs 0.25 lb. It is comprised of three main components. The handle is inspired by the iconic KA-BAR USMC Fighting/Utility Knife and has a hollow storage compartment for extra line and lures. The head of the Kaster is where your fishing line attaches, and a plastic clamp-like device is included to secure your line in place when not in use. The KA-BAR Backpack Kaster holds the following fishing line: 8lb = 100 yrds @.011" dia. 10lbs = 90 yrds @.012" dia. Perfect for any Camping, Hiking or any other survival/bugout kit. Made in the USA I purchased one of these for my bug out bag. It will replace my older compact fishing kit that is about 8 inches taller and 8 inches larger in circumference. This Ka-Bar product is durable as well.
Website of the Week - https://livemap.pingdom.com/ - State of the Internet. Good tool to show worldwide internet outages, best web- Browser's and top devices being used.
Quote of the week - Julian Assange - Yossarian - Open Source Intelligence - In 2012 Mr Assange wrote " Those who know what is going on work in the global surveillance industry and have no incentives to speak out. Left to its own trajectory, within a few years, global civilization will be a postmodern surveillance dystopia, from which escape for all but the most skilled individuals will be impossible. In fact, we may already be there."
Article of the Week - From H.A. - Survival Blog - https://survivalblog.com/viable-eastern-retreats-h/ - It may seem that I post articles from Survival Blog site often as key stories and article of the week. That is because James Wesley Rawles site is the No 1 Survival/Prepper site on the internet. If the name isn't familiar, he is the author of the Patriots. If you have not read the book you may want to do so. A few years ago when I was teaching a Preparedness series to a group setting, I made it a prerequisite for attending the course. A must read. I have read over 100 (easily) other series on Prepping and many are very good. JWR lives the life he talks and writes about.
Death of a Patriot - Ross Perot - 1930 - 2019 The man. The independent. The man who launched a Presidential bid and landed on ballots in all 50 states. Remember, this was pre-internet so the grassroots effort was by land-line telephones, fax machines, paper, pens and pencils. Mr Perot lead both Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush in the polls in June of 1993, prior to the Nov elections. Mr Perot eventually withdrew from the Presidential race. Some say Mr Perot was responsible for what we know today as the Tea Party and the Ideology that carried through and eventually elected Mr Trump.
Motivator - Sun Tzu - "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"
Preparedness News -
1. From Mom with a Prep - https://momwithaprep.com/72-hour-kit/ - Site and article offers a handy 72 Hour Emergency Kit Checklist for you to add to your collection. Cross check your existing checklist to ensure all items are covered and available to you, if you so choose to do so.
2. From Anela T - Ask a Prepper - https://www.askaprepper.com/6-easy-ways-to-siphon-gas-in-a-survival-situation/ - Many folks often take for granted the ability to siphon gas from a tank. Then they act stunned when the basic siphoning method of old will not work due to changes on modern vehicles.
3. From Prep School Daily - https://prepschooldaily.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_21.html - I was talking to a Patriot last week who is recently retired which means a downsized home and space. One of the limitations now faces is space to store food. This link provides a lot of expanded food storage thoughts to consider.
4. From Selco - The Organic Prepper - https://www.theorganicprepper.com/selco-shtf-medical-kit/ - This is a good article with excellent recommendations. In the past years, I have found a lot of like-minded individuals who purchase a standard first-aid kit and put it on the shelf. They don't know what is in the kit, do not replace expired items in the kit, nor do they take any free classes offered in their community to learn how to apply the contents of the first aid kit.
5. From Tess Pennington - Ready Nutrition - https://readynutrition.com/resources/5-ways-to-keep-your-vehicle-evacuation-ready_09062011/ - Statistically, in day to day life, you are more vulnerable when you are mobile and between point A and B. Add a crisis and the threat escalates immensely. Just imagine, a collapse or disaster is about to strike your location and you take your family mobile to escape or honor a state governors order to evacuate. You now have the possessions with you and your family in a vehicle and suddenly you face a threat. What is your plan? When you address what you would take mobile to survive, consider how you will protect it.
6. From Marlin Clark - Farm and Dairy - https://www.farmanddairy.com/top-stories/clark-usda-report-flawed-tanks-corn-rally/562240.html - I also find it odd that no one talks about the percentage of US corn farmers who aren't growing corn for food or feeding animals but only for bio-fuel research and production.
7. From R. Ann Harris - The Prepper Journal - https://www.theprepperjournal.com/2019/07/03/modern-minuteman-wilderness-skills/ - Good article on wilderness skills.
8. From Ferguson Mason - Ask A Prepper - https://www.askaprepper.com/the-only-4-knots-that-youre-going-to-actually-use-in-a-survival-situation/ - Good information we should know. Why knot? (wink)
9. From Mac Slavo - SHTF Plan - https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/big-pharma-hikes-drug-price-879-and-thats-just-one-of-3400-so-far-this-year_07062019 - For anyone on prescription drugs permanently, you may want to check this out if you haven't noticed the continued price increases.
10. From Prep School Daily - https://prepschooldaily.blogspot.com/2019/07/managing-snake-bites-in-post.html - A good perspective from a non-doctor on managing snake bites in a Post-Apocalyptic World.
11. From Nick Meyer - Alt-Market - https://alt-market.com/articles/3834-farmer-conducts-experiment-using-gmo-and-non-gmo-corn-discovers-sobering-truth - Very good article from Brandon Smith's site discussing the studies comparing GMO vs Non-GMO corn. If you read this article, make sure to read some of the first comments following the article.
12. From Pete Thorsen - The Survival Blog - https://survivalblog.com/teotwawki-thoughts-wild-game-populations-pete-thorsen/ - Excellent article on the human survivability depending on big game, animals and domestic cattle.
13. From Rhonda Owen - Prepper's Will - http://prepperswill.com/ - Very good article on intensive gardening. I often talk with folks who tell me about their plan to use a garden as part of their food plan...but they have never raised a garden.
Economic News -
1. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/its-going-be-carnage-deutsche-begins-culling-18000-employees - You may want to consider "what's in your wallet today." This is a story worth following in the days ahead. Warning - Profanity in titles
2. From James H. Kunstler - Kuntsler - https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/i-hear-that-train-acomin/ - This is an excellent article and a reality check to those ignoring what is taking place outside their home. Something must give.
3. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/even-goldman-admits-fed-has-lost-control - Is it just me, or does it seem the words are not matching the numbers? I realize the debt is unsustainable and unfunded liabilities is impossible. The dollar appears strong on the surface however key Global Powers such as China, Russia, India, and Brazil, to name a few, are more than ready to ditch the petro dollar and go to a new global currency and maybe even backed by gold. If you hear mention of the "petro" dollar you may want to tune in and catch the story.
4. From Marie Huillet - https://cointelegraph.com/news/goldman-sachs-ramps-up-development-of-new-secret-crypto-project - Any thoughts where crypto is going to go? Hmmm. I guess we will know soon enough.
5. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-10/blain-boeing-about-trigger-next-market-crash - Interesting, but it seems each day we hear a new story as to what is going to crash the economy and bankrupt the country....and world.
6. From Blain'S Morning Page - Stuff I'm Watching - https://morningporridge.com/stuff-im-watching - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/blain-when-markets-grasp-lower-rates-wont-be-supported-growth-get-your-hard-hats - Wonder everyone and everything wants to focus on the stock market alone?
7. From Mac Slavo - SHTF Plan - https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/truckers-fears-are-at-recession-level-highs-as-they-warn-of-bloodbath-and-bankruptcy_07092019 - My Patriot friends, remember, when the 18 wheelers stop rolling, life will come to a screeching stop. No Amazon, no pizza, no Wal-Mart.
8. From Brandon Smith - Alt-Market - https://alt-market.com/msm/3837-fed-chair-jerome-powell-says-trump-cannot-get-rid-of-him - So many folks are under the impression that the Federal Reserve is part of the executive or legislative branch of the government. Although an instrument of the US Government, the Federal Reserve System considers itself "an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.
9. From Martin Armstrong - Armstrong Economics - https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/market-talk/market-talk-july-11-2019/ - Martin does a nice simple breakdown by region.
10. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/dhl-sounds-alarm-collapsing-world-trade-significant-downturn-underway - This is a key area to watch. Regardless if lips in the Wash DC swamp are moving, we must watch what is being imported and exported in volume. Are ships moving or parked in ports empty? Debt, debt, and more debt.
Other News of the Week -
1. From Mike Adams - Natural News - https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-03-being-prepared-for-the-chaos-thats-coming.html -
2. From Francis W. Porretto - Liberty Torch - http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-polarization-of-journalism-and-its.html - Good article. Reporters and Journalism - Friend or Foe - There is no in between. The war has already started.
3. From Alex Parker - Red State - https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2019/07/04/in-response-to-pro-fascist-antifas-assault-on-andy-ngo-portland-moves-toward-outlawing-masks-is-this-the-answer/ - It is 2019 in America. Oh, it is Portland, Oregon and the Mayor calls for the local police to stand down regularly per Oregon Revised Statute 181A.250, law enforcement is unable to record demonstration events unless there is criminal activity occurring. Additionally, there is no current law forbidding individuals from covering their face in protest and commission of a crime. So think about it. The police can't respond to Antifa attacks. Private citizens are free game for attacks by masked thugs while the police watch. One better think hard about driving through the city with a Trump 2020 or a Don't Tread on Me sticker on their auto. Here is where I insert on of my favorite lines..."when will the Patriots stand up?"
4. From MIT Technology Review - https://www.technologyreview.com/f/613922/london-polices-face-recognition-system-gets-it-wrong-81-of-the-time/ - Wow, this certainly should make us feel positive about the future. Authorities: "Mr Jones, you are being charged with breaking and entering Bank XXX. We have positive ID on your through our facial recognition software. " Mr Jones: "That is impossible, I was out of the country during this time that you are accusing me of this crime." 81% failure rate and they are still using it?
5. From Kyle Olson - The American Mirror - http://www.theamericanmirror.com/report-35000-more-africans-on-way-to-us-via-south-america/ - Now isn't this just awesome? More guest to enter the kingdom of the Free and Home of the non-citizen. Soon, non-citizens will be enforcing the laws on we the citizen in our own land.
6. From Lee Brown - NY Post - https://nypost.com/2019/07/05/these-toxic-caterpillars-are-terrorizing-europe/ - I'm not aware of this topic hitting in the US of A, yet. This could be tough on our field animals if and when it arrives.
7. From Ilan Ben Zion - Associated Press - https://www.wpri.com/news/us-and-world/scholars-say-philistine-genes-help-solve-biblical-mystery/ - Hmmm. Interesting.
8. From Washington Times - http://www.gopusa.com/vox-op-ed-says-its-time-to-arm-the-left-challenge-threat-of-right-wing-extremism/ I don't know if you are paying attention but the list is growing in the number of leftwing media outlets attempting to escalate tensions between the right and left.
9. From Jacqueline Detwiler - https://www.popularmechanics.com/flight/a28246718/the-airplanes-that-rescue-ebola-patients/ - So now you know how it all takes place. Interesting process explained here.
10. From Jacob Sullum - Reason - https://reason.com/2019/07/03/relying-on-the-same-illogic-that-trump-used-to-ban-bump-stocks-a-new-lawsuit-argues-that-customizable-rifles-are-illegal/ - First I have heard on this effort to now ban customizable weapons.
11. From Associated Press - https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/walmart-plans-to-cease-gun-sales-at-new-mexico-stores/5413376/ - This will be interesting for folks in rural areas. I know several folks who purchase weapons and ammunition through the Wal Mart gun department. This is only for New Mexico at this point.
12. From Z Man - The Z Man - http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=18010 - I'm a sucker for stories on Liberty and Patriotism. Say the word and I'm standing at attention ready to roll. God, Guns, and Patriotism.
13. Paul Craig Roberts - Paul Craig Roberts Institute for Political Economy - https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/07/03/the-western-leftwing-preaches-hatred-of-the-working-class/ - Very interesting article explaining why America needs a real "leftwing" party. Good points made.
14. Joe Jarvis - The Daily Bell - https://www.thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/what-ever-happened-to-the-radical-conservative/ - Very good read. What is more important to you, safety or freedom? Are you willing to give up freedoms in your life for the promise of safety? Just think, the Patriot Act. Scare you and promise you protection, but you will have to give up some personal freedoms.
15. From Michael Krieger - Liberty BlitzKreig - https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2019/07/09/bombshell-alex-acosta-reportedly-claimed-jeffrey-epstein-belonged-to-intelligence/ - This is an excellent piece. I have known for years something wasn't what appeared on the surface with Mr Epstein. Bizarre to put it mildly. Back in the years past, many believed Epstein could be the link to unravel much of the perversion and pedophilia taking place in Washington DC, world governments, Hollywood, and the music industry.
16. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-09/apple-cofounder-steve-wozniaks-dire-warning-delete-your-facebook-account-now - "Ding, Dong, Hello, anybody home?"
17. From Brie Stimson - Foxnews - https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-business-owners-put-up-fences-thorny-plants-to-deter-homeless-report - The continued deterioration of a once prime city in America. The tax payers are funding programs for non-citizens willingly while the homeless population grows.
18. From Associated Press - https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-s-400-defense-systems-arrive-in-turkey - This will not have a good ending. How can a key NATO member in the middle east place Russian S-400 defense systems on their soil and still remain a member of NATO, not to mention the $19 billion in US aid to Turkey?
19. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-10/pod-life-costs-millennials-1200-month-california - This story may or may not seem significant. It caught my attention because I convinced Ms Lucy to go watch Ready Player One - Steven Spielberg, movie last year. Not because I am a Spielberg fan, but for the subject content. As you know, I am fully engaged in educating myself further on the AI topic and the future of 5G and AI. I had read a few years ago about the future living conditions and quarters within the cities. Specifically, the POD farms and how folks will live in roughly 300 sq ft pods yet through virtual reality goggles they can live in castles and large farms. In theory, they are poor and have minimal yet through virtual reality everyone will be equal and have the ability to dream big and live a life they never had. Get ready my Patriot friends.
20. From John Whitehead - The Rutherford Institute -https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_heart_of_darkness_the_sexual_predators_within_americas_power_elite - I would encourage you to read this article. I am amazed at the number of folks I talk with who look amazed when the topic of child sex-trafficking. The vastness and willingness of child sex abuse, molestation and kidnapping for profits. This is not new and has been reported as far back as the Viet Nam war. Why is it being ignored? Think about it. If you are part of stealing from the cookie jar, would you sound the alarm to others taking the same cookies you are enjoying? The day is coming soon... tick tock, tick tock.
Have an awesome day, weekend, and next week. Keep charging!!!
Remember, we are only 9 meals away from starvation when we don't prepare!!!
BE - Out