Greetings and welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter Edition #149. Thanks for stopping by to spend a few minutes with us. Your time is valuable, and we appreciate you choosing to spend it with Hope for Survival. No adds, no pop ups, no click bait, and hopefully the mental torture isn't so bad on you. Just remember, always have hope.
Oh, do you have your Valentine taken care of and big plans for the special day? Maybe a dinner out with some roses? Or a brand-new camo style outfit to wear out with friends? I think I will give Ms. Lucy a romantic poem I wrote just for her on this special day.
"Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Make my heart happy with biscuits and gravy from you."
Whatcha think fellas? How did I do?
It was another great week at HFS, but very busy. Heck, they are all great. I took a quick trip to Carolina Readiness Supply in Waynesville, NC last Saturday morning and had the honor of visiting five fellow HFS Patriots during the visit. It was great to be amongst likeminded sisters and brothers. Thanks for the great discussion on preparedness topics.
- Sunday - Preparedness meeting with new Patriot starting preparedness planning.
- Monday - Neighborhood Watch Group Meeting
- Tuesday - Taught Bible Study class (Scriptures used Isaiah 41:10, Psalm 119:105, Psalms 119:18, Proverbs 4:23, Jeremiah 17:7, John 1:4-5, John 3:16-17, 1 Corinthians 2:16, Philippians 4:6, 1 Timothy 5:8, 2 Timothy 1:7, and 2 Peter 3:10-12.
- Wednesday - Off
- Thursday - HFS Zoom Special Guest Event
- Friday- Finish Newsletter for evening posting
It is always a great week when I get to spend time with fellow HFS Patriots. This week allowed time with about 15 of our sisters and brothers.
Just for fun...
Can you break the code? If so, email me your answer. Do NOT put in the message block. Each week the coded puzzle will get harder.
This week's code is: 8-7-12-24-16/2-12-6-9/24-26-13-13-18-13-20/17-26-9-8/26-13-23/15-18-23-8/13-12-4. Good luck!!!
Thanks to the five HFS Patriots who broke the code on last week's quiz. The correct answer was "Thanks for reading the PENL."
Okay, let's move along. First a few business items and promoting HFS.
Thursday Zoom Rallies – We had a HFS Zoom Special Event with Special Guest Dr. Greg Millar of Huntsville, AL who discussed Covid-19, different types of illnesses from Covid-19, and recommended natural treatments before it progresses to the point of hospitalization. I want to thank our Patriot brother in middle Alabama for arranging this opportunity and Dr. Millar for spending three hours with our HFS family. We will resume our regular bi-monthly scheduled next Thursday evening at 7 pm EST with HFS Zoom Rally #82.
Communications: You can now follow HFS social media on the following outlets:
Facebook – Hope for Survival
YouTube Channel – Hope for Survival
MeWe: - //mewe.com/p/hopeforsurvival2
Odysee - Hope for Survival (odysee.com)
Parler - Preparedness101
Connect and give me a shout. Share with family and friends.
Guest and Newcomers
If you are a guest or newcomer to the HFS journey, please check out this link for additional
information offered through HFS. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/post/guest-and-newcomers-information-page
Hope for Survival books: You can obtain information on the two HFS books at this link: Survival, Preparedness, Disaster Management for individuals or family (hopeforsurvival.com)
Hope for Survival - How Food, Water, Shelter, and Security Could Save Your Life (Book 1)
Hope for Survival - The Mindset (Book 2)
Heritage Life Skills 2022 - Waynesville, NC, May 20-22 - Class schedule and signups will be coming soon. Make your plans now and don't miss this great event in beautiful Western, NC. I will post links to information and signups once available from Carolina Readiness Supply.
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
Ding, Ding, Ding....Attention HFS readers..... Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions, and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and author of this site is not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. I do my best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. I take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Occasionally I use words only Patriots recognize and understand. It's not personal against any non-Patriot. It's just the truth. Sometimes we must pull up our spenders and suck it up. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay. When all else fails… Keep the faith and always have Hope.
Let’s move along and get to some thoughts...
Thoughts for the week –
Conspiracy Island - Part III
This is the third and final week of the conspiracy island tour. This is where we fill up the mixed nut cans to prepare for processing. At the end of the tour, don't forget to gather your belongings before departing the conspiracy train. We must leave the train clean because the next tour group is lined up waiting to get started. As Three Dog Night used to sing..."The Show Must Go On"
Can I take a deep breath about now?
Do you ever feel like you need to be near like-minded individuals to share what you think and what you think you think to see if what you think is close to what they think? When this happens, do you then realize you all pretty much thunk the same thing? Yes, I spelled that word the way you read it because in the conspiracy world many believe we don't think exactly right so I jokingly say, "we must thunk about it first."
I have loaded you down with lots to read the past two weeks on conspiracy theories, programs, and thoughts. I don't know if you read it and I suppose it doesn't really matter because in the end it only matters what we believe as individuals. However, over the course of ten years I am often asked, not about what you need to get prepared, or should I bug in or out, but the most questions asked is about conspiracy theories and what do I believe is going to happen. Which is more important; what I believe to be true, or, where I get my information and process it?
This is seriously flawed and funny because I'm willing to give a starving man a fishing line, hook, and bait, and he would rather ask me if I have heard the horror stories about a boat that vanished on the lake 200 years prior. Really. I kid you not. We all have these stories of one kind, or another don't we? I suppose it is part of the fun of being a conspiracy minded individual. Would it be fair to say a conspiracy minded person is also a deep thinker? Is a person who does not go along with the average thinker and likes to ask questions and find answers to the "why" questions a conspiracy minded person? You have heard "do as you are told and do not ask questions." My next comment is not a criticism to anyone. It is simply to say most conspiracy minded individuals fail to do their own homework and research topics. They hear something and it is Gospel. They thrive on the information and fail to give thought to reality. Points made could be reality and true, however, the cosmetics to the topic could be extra lipstick on the pig. It is very easy to get caught up in the drama of the story being shared. It runs day to day and can last for weeks or months. It can be very overwhelming and before you know it you have spent hundreds of hours before you figure out a lot of the hype never took place. Ever hear the term "click bait?" Most of the websites are good but they make a living from the number of clicks they get daily and weekly to their site.
On this journey over the past ten to twelve years, Festus and I clicked about every possible site available as we weeded through information, fear porn, drama, sites repeating what other sites already stated, A clue I often listen to hear is "an inside source" has stated or said. We both have worked on the other side and I'm here to tell you it is rare an inside source tells or shares things of significance. There are major penalties to include imprisonment for sharing, writing, or repeating certain information outside the circle of folks cleared and with a need to know. When we leave the job or no longer require access to a specific category of access to classified information, we sign non-disclosure agreements stating we will not talk, share or write about the subject or people for nearly 100 years. So, it is highly unlikely an inside source stated or revealed any information.
Now, a lot of protected information is in fact open-source information. It doesn't mean a person can talk about it but those without access can also see and read it, but it is up to them to find it, read it, study it, and piece the pie together. It is not easy, and it takes time. Much of this process takes years and focus daily as well as the ability to recall past information that could be a part of what you read, see, or hear today. Effort is the key. Most people are putting their trust in everything they see, read, or hear daily. Someone else is putting forth the effort and most preparers simply tune in and believe what they hear.
This leads me to the point of this week's conspiracy topic I want to share, and it is probably the most important. Psychological Psychosis. It is defined as Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brain processes information. It causes you to lose touch with reality. You might see, hear, or believe things that aren’t real. Psychosis is a symptom, not an illness. It can be triggered by a mental illness, a physical injury or illness, substance abuse, or extreme stress or trauma.
Don't panic, you don't have it. It is everyone else. We believe what we want to believe. The number of people I am in contact with routinely who followed in great detail the Q Annon era, the runup to the 2020 Presidential election, the election, the post-election, the Covid-19 era, and Trump is coming out of a magic hat era, and on and on. Every topic the bus seemed to have more folks riding it. I'm happy to know people are paying attention and wanting to follow the news. It is just folks failed to read the fine print to know when to get off the bus. It may be harder for some folks simply because they live in a world where trust is given, and they expect honesty and truth. This portion of my conspiracy series it not to point out a criticism but to alert people to be aware and know how and when to disconnect. I have been talking about this in the PENL and Zoom events, as well as articles, for over two years. I recognized this early on and started pointing it out for the health and welfare of our Patriot sisters and brothers. I'm not a genius. I studied this while obtaining my undergrad degree in Psychology. Honestly, I am tired of beating this horse over and over because a horse finds water and drinks as desired. I have simply tried to keep the horse from walking through a cactus garden full of snakes to certain water sources.
As I previously said, Festus and I spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours, finding, reading, weeding, and eliminating sources and information. I make the next statement confidently without arrogance. I would say we are 95% or higher in the accuracy of what we have learned and pieced together to share with others over the past ten years. We didn't require a subscription to access our information and we proudly aren't click bait. Why do I say this so confidently? Because a trial in Germany right now has laid out an ongoing case that has stated in their opening remarks the facts, they derived from their own research that is almost point by point to what we have been sharing with you and others. Agenda 2030, Globalist, One world Government. Global Currency. vaccine passport to get everyone registered for the new world digital system coming. We provided far greater detail, but this is the sum of it.
I want you to think about something. How committed are you to your own preparedness; spiritually, psychologically, and physically? I see so many people still asleep at the wheel. They share their fears and wonders to me and others. If something scares you, then what are you doing about it? Some wish to use their spiritual beliefs and tell me, "God will provide." Of course, He has, He does, and He will. But what does 1 Timothy 5:8 say? "But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than in infidel." Let me ask you something. Have you watched history around the world? Have you ever noticed during the holidays all the organizations trying to collect donations to help buy food for starving people around the world? Are none of the starving people Christians? He will provide but we must have made an effort and He does not promise a pizza from Dominoes or grandmas Sunday roast beef. Again, just like with psychological psychosis, mental paralysis can lead you to your own demise. I hate to make this statement, but Americans are spoiled and many never had to endure pain or hunger. My fear is this past lifestyle is going to be the shortfall and demise of many, but this is between the person and their creator.
I know in my past life I witnessed starving people throughout Africa in parts of Eastern Europe, the Pacific, and south of the US border. Oh, a percentage of the people identified as Christians. My point is not that He won't provide. My point is, and as I have witnessed, the doorbell will not ring with a personal delivery just for you. I believe this will be a massive shortfall amongst American Christians. Don't fall in the trap and think you have a "get out of jail free" card. Does a non-repentant nation of immoral character and sin deserve to be treated better than the victims of WW 1 and WW II? We have faithful citizens starving day to day in our prosperous great nation, why should we believe, it will be any easier for us? Don't be lulled into the trap.
Many of you know the name Dr. Joseph Mercola. His name surfaced throughout the Coronavirus and Covid-19 Pandemic period. In August 2021, Dr. Mercola wrote a great article titled; Mass Psychosis - How to Create a Pandemic of PURE Mental Illness. You can find the article on numerous websites. You see, psychological psychosis was a fear of many and caught the attention of those who knew how to recognize it and the history of its use. The link to the article is here: Mass Psychosis — How to Create an Epidemic of Mental Illness - Gospel News Network
A few key parts of the article I wish to point out are below. You should recognize some of the words and topics because HFS has been writing on them and attempting to get others to caution from them over the last years.
- Technocracy defined itself in 1938 as “the science of social engineering.” This article sheds some light on the mechanics involved in this dark world of intentional and carefully planned manipulation of the masses. The world is currently in a state of induced psychosis, which is deepening with every new wave of fear and propaganda.
- How an Entire Population Becomes Mentally Ill,” created by After Skool and Academy of Ideas, is a fascinating illustration of how mass psychosis can be induced.
- Mass psychosis is defined as “an epidemic of madness” that occurs when a “large portion of society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions.” One classic historical example of mass psychosis is the witch hunts that occurred in the Americas and Europe during the 16th and 17th centuries, when tens of thousands of people, mostly women, were tortured, drowned and burned alive at the stake. The rise of totalitarianism in the 20th century is a more recent example of mass psychosis.
- Man’s Worst Enemy - The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”
That’s a quote attributed to Gustave Le Bon, a French social psychologist renowned for his study of crowds. His book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” takes a deep dive into the characteristics of human crowds and how, when gathered in groups, people tend to relinquish conscious deliberation in favor of unconscious crowd action. Similarly, psychologist Carl Jung once stated that: "It is not famine, not earthquakes, not microbes, not cancer, but man himself who is man’s greatest danger to man, for the simple reason that there is no adequate protection against psychic epidemics, which are infinitely more devastating than the worst of natural catastrophes.”
When a society descends into madness, the results are always devastating. Jung, who studied mass psychoses, wrote that the individuals who make up the affected society “become morally and spiritually corrupt.” They become “unreasonable, irresponsible, emotional, erratic and unreliable.”
Worst of all, a psychotic mob will engage in atrocities that any solitary individual within the group would normally never consider. Yet through it all, those affected remain unaware of their condition and cannot recognize the error in their ways.
- What Causes Mass Psychosis?
To understand how an entire society can be driven to madness, you must first understand what drives any given individual to insanity. Barring drug or alcohol abuse, or a brain injury, psychosis is typically triggered by psychogenic factors, i.e., influences that originate in the mind.
One of the most common psychogenic factors that can trigger psychosis is a flood of negative emotions such as fear or anxiety that drives the person into a state of panic. When in a panic, the natural inclination is to seek relief. A psychologically resilient individual may adapt by facing their fear and ultimately defeating it.
Another coping mechanism is a psychotic break. As explained in the video, a psychotic break is not the descent into chaos, but rather a reordering of one’s experiential world in a way that blends fact and fiction, reality and illusions, in such a way that a sense of control is restored and panic ends. The psychogenic steps that lead to madness can be summarized as follows:
1. Phase of panic — Here, the individual begins to perceive the world around him or her in a different way and is frightened on account of it. There’s a perceived threat, whether it be real, fabricated or imagined. Confusion grows as they can’t find a way to rationally explain the strange occurrences taking place around them.
2. Phase of psychotic insight — Here, the individual manages to explain his abnormal experience of the world by inventing an illogical but magical way of seeing reality. The term “insight” is used, because the magical thinking allows the individual to escape from the panic and find meaning again. However, the insight is psychotic, because it’s based on delusions.
Just as a psychologically weak and vulnerable individual can be driven to madness, so can large groups of weak and vulnerable people descend into madness and magical thinking.
- Totalitarianism Is a Society Built on Delusions
In the 20th century, we’ve seen a rise in totalitarianism, defined by Professor Arthur Versluis as:
“The modern phenomenon of total centralized state power coupled with the obliteration of individual human rights: In the totalized state, there are those in power and there are the objectified masses, the victims.”
In a totalitarian society, there are two classes: the rulers and the ruled, and both groups undergo a pathological transformation. Rulers are raised to a god-like status where they can do no wrong — a view that easily leads to corruption and unethical behavior — while the ruled are transformed into dependent subjects, which leads to psychological regression.
- Killing of the Mind
Menticide is a term that means “killing of the mind,” and it’s an ancient way of controlling the masses by systematically killing the human spirit and free thought. It’s a system through which the ruling elite imprints their own delusional worldview onto society.
A society is primed for menticide by the intentional sowing of fear. A particularly effective way to induce fear and panic that results in psychosis is the unleashing of waves of terror, and it doesn’t matter if the “terror” in question is real or fictitious. The waves of terror technique can be graphed out as an escalating wave pattern where each round of fear is followed by a round of calm.
Contradictory reports, nonsensical recommendations and blatant lies are deployed intentionally, as it heightens confusion. The more confused a population is, the greater the state of anxiety, which reduces society’s ability to cope with the crisis. As the ability to cope withers, the greater the chances a mass psychosis will develop.
After a short period of calm, the threat level is elevated again, with each round of fearmongering being more intense than the one before. Propaganda — fake and misleading news — are used to break down the minds of the masses, and over time, it becomes easier and easier to control everyone as confusion and anxiety give way to the magical thinking and psychotic insight presented as solutions through the media.
The Rise of Technocracy
What sets modern-day totalitarianism apart from previous totalitarian states is technology. The means to incite fear and manipulate people’s thinking has never been more efficient or effective. TV, internet, smartphones and social media are all sources of information these days, and it’s easier than ever to control the flow of that information, especially in cases where medical and health issues are involved.
Algorithms automatically filter out the voices of reason and rational thinking, supplanting them with fear narratives instead. Modern technologies also have addictive qualities, so many voluntarily expose themselves to the brainwashing. Commenting on man’s reliance on technology, Meerloo notes:
“No rest, no meditation, no reflection, no conversation. The senses are continually overloaded with stimuli. Man doesn’t learn to question his world anymore. The screen offers him answers already made.”
Isolation — A Mass Psychosis-Inducing Tool
Aside from the onslaught of fearmongering and false propaganda, the ultimate tool to induce psychosis is isolation. When you are deprived of regular social interactions and discussions, you become more susceptible to delusions for a number of reasons:
1. You lose contact with corrective forces of positive examples, role models of rational thinking and behavior. Not everyone is tricked by the brainwashing attempts of the ruling elite, and these people can help free others from their delusions. When you’re in isolation, the power of these individuals greatly diminishes.
2. Like animals, human behavior is significantly easier to manipulate when the individual is kept in isolation. As animal research has discovered, conditioned reflexes are most easily developed in a quiet, secluded laboratory with a minimum of stimuli to detract from the indoctrination.
When you want to tame a wild animal, you must isolate the animal and patiently repeat a particular stimulus until the desired response is obtained. Humans can be conditioned in the same manner. Alone, confused, and battered by waves of terror, a society kept in isolation from each other descends into madness as rational thought is obliterated and replaced with magical thinking.
Once a society is firmly in the grip of mass psychosis, totalitarians are free to take the last, decisive step: They can offer a way out; a return to order. The price is your freedom or maybe your’ life. You must cede control of all aspects of your life to the rulers, because unless they are granted total control, they won’t be able to create the order everyone craves.
This order, however, is a pathological one, devoid of all humanity. It eliminates the spontaneity that brings joy and creativity to one’s life by demanding strict conformity and blind obedience.
And despite the promise of safety, a totalitarian society is inherently fearful. It was built on fear and is maintained by it too. So, giving up your freedom for safety and a sense of order will only lead to more of the same fear and anxiety that allowed the totalitarians to gain control in the first place. You are now far less safe than ever before. Did you think they were honest and truthful?
How Can Mass Psychosis Be Reversed?
Can totalitarianism be prevented? And can the effects of mass psychosis be reversed? Yes, but just as the menticidal approach is multipronged, so must the solution be. To help return sanity to an insane world, first you need to center yourself and live in such a way as to provide inspiration for others to follow. As noted by Jung:
“It is not for nothing that our age cries out for the redeemer personality, for the one who can emancipate himself from the grip of the collective psychosis and save at least his own soul, who lights a beacon of hope for others, proclaiming that here is at least one man who has succeeded in extricating himself from the fatal identity with the group psyche.”
Next, you need to share and spread the truth — the counternarrative to the propaganda — as far and wide as possible. Because truth is always more potent than lies, the success of propaganda relies on the censoring of truth. Another tactic is to use humor and ridicule to delegitimize the ruling elite.
A strategy proposed by Vaclav Havel, a political dissident who became the president of Czechoslovakia, is called “parallel structures.” A parallel structure is any kind of business, organization, technology, movement or creative pursuit that fits within a totalitarian society while being morally outside of it.
Once enough parallel structures are created, a parallel culture is born that functions as a sanctuary of sanity within the totalitarian world. Havel explains this strategy in his book, “The Power of the Powerless.”
Last but not least, to prevent the descent into totalitarian madness, sane and rational action must be taken by as many people as possible. The totalitarian elite do not sit around twiddling their thumbs, hoping and wishing to increase their power and control. No. They are actively taking steps to augment their position. To defend against them, the would-be-ruled must be just as active and resolute in their counter-push toward freedom.
All of this can be extremely challenging as people around you succumb to collective psychosis. But as Thomas Paine once said:
“Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered, yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.”
Can You See How this Scholarly Thesis Applies Directly to The Scamdemic of the Moment?
The entire global society has been taken under this scamdemic and the fear and panic from the imaginary threat, the covid or sars, or mers, or etc., that the so-called credible scientismists assure us is genuine. It is nothing more than the imaginary bull shit the Rockefellers and Rothchild’s cooked up to use their vast wealth to create a new fictitious form of medical treatment called allopathy. The whole idea of ‘germs’ that you ‘catch’ from everyday items to which you are exposed that all cause thousands of different diseases requiring thousands of different pills, shots, chemotherapy, radiation and needless surgeries is nothing more than a giant scam, just like the covid.
Medical care has gone from a negligible line item in the global budget to probably the largest line item in the budget as a result, while health status is utterly abysmal. It just proves that money can buy control over any commodity. Medical care has proven to be a very profitable commodity to sell to the ignorant people in this world, who do not ever even stop themselves for a moment and give it a thought. Why, in this short time span of 100 years, have things gone this far wrong? You are unhealthy because you have been indoctrinated into bad eating, drinking, breathing, life-style and all that this entails. The wealthy have sucked you dry, as they always do. You are panicked over your health status while you fall right in-line with all the reasons you needlessly have bad health.
At the present time, you are being stampeded out of existence while thinking you are being saved from a virus that is lethal. If you believe any of this, you have everything back-assward. You are going to be dead very soon, probably after horrible suffering, while thinking you were the smart one." The End....
Fellow Patriots, can you now see why I felt the need to continue discussing this topic over the past few years? When a nation and world is controlled, broken down with fear and isolation, it is much easier to attack the willpower and minds of the masses. Where have we been the past two years?
If you think back to the spring of 2020, Hope for Survival established the HFS Thursday Zoom Rally to try and give folks an outlet to continue learning preparedness, but also to communicate with others and establish trusting bonds with like-minded preparers. A major mission of HFS is to give people Hope. As a group and family, think about how much we have molded and built a long-lasting bond together through the past two years. We still have a way to go, but I personally wonder where we all would be today had we not had one another and our faith over the past two years.
We still have those around us in the nation to deal with. If you really want to get down to it, in many ways, the global populace was placed in a global reeducation camp through isolation, masking, fear, and then proceeded to educate everyone with a dose of here is how you can get your freedoms back. You must mask up. You must stay apart. No holidays for families. No camps or sports for kids. No school. School with mask. It went on and on and on. Today, look at the division between the vaxed and unvaxed. Do you truly believe this was not planned? Still not convinced?
Please take about 15 minutes and listen to this video interview from years ago. Listen closely to the plan of how easy it would be to change the mindset of a nation. The Unted States of America.
I conclude the Conspiracy or Reality series with one of my favorite scriptures that I stand with daily as the world spins out of control. This has been my constant reminder. Maybe it will help you as well.
I rest my case.
And those are my thoughts for the week.
Preparedness News –
1. From Chris Thompson - Backdoor Survival - Freeze Dry vs Dehydrated (2022 Comparison) (backdoorsurvival.com) - Good article. I do believe the choice can be driver by economics, available storage space, and willingness to read instructions and learn how to use the equipment. Available time could be a factor as well.
2. From Cache Valley Prepper - Survivopedia - Survival Water Filters – What to look for and what not to buy! - Survivopedia - One of the most important preparedness topics and required skills and maybe the most neglected skills daily. We, as a society, assume we will always have someone else providing clean water and available food. If this is true, then I ask why are you here reading preparedness information and news?
3. From Joanna Miller - The Organic Prepper - The Growing Importance of Creating Your Own Fertilizer (theorganicprepper.com) - I don't know if you have been tracking the global and national story on a fertilizer shortage. if you need it and can't get it here is an option to consider.
4. From Linda Loosli - Food Storage Moms - 20 Cozy Baked Oatmeal Recipes - Food Storage Moms - Personally, I love oatmeal for breakfast and oatmeal cookies with raisons. How about you?
5. From Old World Garden Farms - 5 Interesting Plants To Grow This Year - Plant Something Unique & Fun! (oldworldgardenfarms.com) - The author offers some interesting and unique choices in this article. I think I will try to locate a few of these suggestions to attempt to grow. Good luck.
6. From Tess Pennington - The Prepper Dome - Hay and Straw Bale Gardening: Everything You Wanted to Know for the Best Bounty Ever – The Prepper Dome - I have been aware of this method to grow a garden but the older I get the more interested I become. No, digging, no tilling, minimal bending over (bad back) and excellent drainage ability in this simple method. (Thanks to our Patriot brother near Atlanta for this excellent article)
Other News -
1. From Michael Anton - American Greatness - The ‘Civil War’ Psy-Op › American Greatness (amgreatness.com) - Excellent read. The author speaks the same message HFS has been sharing for a few years. Many will miss this message just as they have other messages. I'm convinced people have their mind made up and only want to hear what fits their own agenda and the secure space within their mind. Often this happens because the recipient lacks the ability to handle the information being shared. Some believe a chosen few will be and are the leaders of this movement. Really? You may hear words spoken to provoke this believe, but where is the leadership to lead it? Crickets.
2. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - New Private Currency Uses Bills Filled With Real Gold | ZeroHedge - Folks talk about bartering and alternative monetary systems in the future. Here is another option to consider. I would only be concerned at the slow pace it could take folks to catch on and convert the value system to this system. Good read. (Thanks Festus for this submission)
3. From RT - Alternative fundraiser for Freedom Convoy claims ‘DDoS & bot’ attacks — RT World News - Have you ever stopped to think about all the battles and wars going on and you don't see them? This is an excellent article on the bot and DDOS attacks going on in the digital world around the truckers in Canada. Just like a war on the battlefield or in space,
4. From Wolf Street - Wolf Street - “The System Is Broken”: Boots-on-the-Ground View by a US Manufacturer on the Supply Chain Chaos | Wolf Street - Good read and another opinion to the ongoing supply chain issues.
5. From Ryan McMaken - Mises Institute - The Usual Suspects Are Pushing War with Russia | Mises Institute - Good read. The war mongers who sacrifice the bodies of our youth for the greater wealth of elected officials, high level authorities, and defense contractors. Such little respect and regard for life over padding their political positions and wallets.
6. From John Dorman - MSN - North Carolina Supreme Court hands Democrats a legal victory by rejecting Republican-drawn redistricting maps in 4-3 ruling (msn.com) - Are we surprised? Amazing how quickly a former red state turned blue.
7. From Greg Reese - Bitchute.com - Greg Reese - Trudeau Deploys Globalist Police Force Against Historic Peaceful Protest (bitchute.com) If this doesn't boil your blood just a tad you may not be alive. Is there anything worse than a communist tough guy pretty boy who cracks down on the people of his nation like he owns them while hiding at an unknown location. What an absolute weasel. (Thanks Festus for this submission)
8. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - Police Beating Of Unconscious Trump Supporter Was "Objectively Reasonable," Department Rules | ZeroHedge - How long till the clock strikes zero? (Thanks Festus for this submission)
9. From John and Natasha Whitehead - The Rutherford Institute - The Rutherford Institute :: Dystopia Disguised as Democracy: All the Ways in Which Freedom Is an Illusion | By John & Nisha Whitehead | - JW hits another homerun with this commentary. (Thaks Festus for this submission)
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We pray for good health and wisdom. Please pray for our leadership to find answers and guidance to the problems facing our great nation. May your faith remain strong and answers to the unknown provided. God is good and may our prayers blanket and protect you and your circumstances. I pray for each, and every one of our Patriots.
May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about and continued hope for revival around the world. We must continually pray for the unsaved, our family and friends who live each day without the protection for eternal life and salvation.
The struggle with Covid-19 continues as several HFS families are going through the protocol to recovery. From Central Alabama to Huntsville, Atlanta to Western North Carolina, Patriots are still ill and attempting to recover from illness. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. If you have been down this path you know it is not over when the protocol ends. We pray for your strength and quick recovery. Take care of yourself and focus on you through this process.
Please keep our Patriot brother in Huntsville, AL in your prayers as he faces medical decisions and some tough decisions ahead. Keep the faith, brother.
Even with all the worldly challenges, struggles, and heartbreaks we must always give thanks for the blessings in our own life and our family each day. Life can be hard and sometimes unfair to us, but we still have many things to be thankful for each day. We must not forget them.
We all must pray strong and often for the citizens of our great nation. Many of our sisters and brothers are struggling daily with things they witness, encounter, and are surprised with out of the norm. Many times, we are in unchartered areas, however, we still must keep our faith and focus on the big picture. Our prayers and faithful strength together will be required often to battle the evils being thrown upon all of us minute by minute.
As Patriots we must stay strong and never give up. Our home, community, and nation need us now more than ever. Stay focused on your local community and things that will impact you around the nation. Don't allow the events around you to create fear in your life. Build your own self-reliance and focus on hope. Remember we are a blessed nation, and we must continue to be great people today and make a better tomorrow. Keep charging.
Bravo Echo Out,