Greetings and welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter Edition #203. Thanks for your time to support Hope for Survival and read the weekly PENL. We are happy to have you here with us. Hopefully you find something that benefits you and your preparedness efforts. Grab your favorite snack and beverage, put on a smile, and journey at your own pace. Please comment as desired or email directly.
HFS will be conducting our annual fund drive beginning March 1, and throughout the month of March. We call this our March Madness fund drive. Your donations and support strictly fund our operational efforts for software, licensing fees, editing and recording software and license, print capabilities and needs, and fees for platform cost annually. Please consider making a onetime donation, or, a monthly donation throughout the year, or you can contact me for information to make a donation through a check. Your donation keeps us running week to week. Thanks for your consideration and support.
Wars, trainwrecks, continued Jan 6, 2020, court cases, the DOW Jones dive, and more. What a week it has been, again. Each passing week is a collection of leadership failure, a nation desiring a war or more, and announcements of global food shortages. The good news is all the success stories of preparers who are kicking behind and pressing ahead with numerous preparedness projects. Stay positive, keep grounded, and charge ahead.
I don't know about you, but I often find myself alone in deep thought asking the question, why? Why are so many things upside down? Why does wrong seem right, and immoral acts seem acceptable? Why does it seem silent when our children are attacked and expected to comply with immoral actions out of the norm? We will talk more on this topic below.
The weather is above average temps, and our maple and peach trees are blooming. I fear they will be frost damaged again this year, like last year. I believe it will be a good weekend to go turn the soil in the raised beds and add more coffee grounds and crushed eggshells. I don't know about you but I'm excited for another growing season. What did I learn from last season to do better this season. What would I like to grow this year that I haven't grown in the past. Make the most of it and learn all you can. Remember, you should have the mindset and adjust to the fact you could endure two bad growing seasons through bad seeds, soil, natural events such as rains, freeze, damaging winds, and more. Do you have the additional food resources to cover you while your garden is not providing resources? Also, it would be a big mistake to believe your garden is going to feed 100% of your needs.
Let us move along....
Communications: You can now follow HFS social media on the following outlets:
Facebook – Hope for Survival -Join us for daily posts on preparedness.
YouTube Channel – Hope for Survival
MeWe: - //mewe.com/p/hopeforsurvival2
Odysee - Hope for Survival (odysee.com)
HFS Thursday Zoom Session - Zoom Rally #104 was conducted with a HFS Patriot sister demonstrating the new HFS Food Calculator as an excel product. It was great to see so much excitement on this product. A lot of work has gone into this project to bring the calculator to this point. Thanks to those who attended and supported this session of zoom.
Check out HFS YouTube. - HFS interviews Homesteaders Kathy and Mike who shares over 30 years of homesteading experience, lessons learned, endured disasters and losses, and things that helps them in their homesteading lifestyle. This is a two part series. We thank Kathy and Mike for four the four hours of time spent with HFS. Check it out here.
If you have not, please consider subscribing to the HFS YouTube channel by hitting like and then subscribe. Connect and give me a shout. Again, hit subscribe and share with family and friends.
Upcoming Training Opportunities -
- Kentucky Gun and Preparedness Expo - $10 per person, Leburn, KY, March 25 & 26, HFS Kentucky family come check out this event. The classes and speakers will be posted later in January. HFS will be on site teaching three classes at this event. Eastern Kentucky's Largest Sportsman Show – The Gun & Preparedness Sportsman's Expo (gunpreparednessexpos.com)
- Mountain Readiness - Harmany, NC, May 5 - 7, 2023 - $0 TO $64.95 - Mountain Readiness is family friendly event centered around learning the skills of our ancestors. Mountain Readiness in an expo in which survival and readiness experts from across the country will gather to teach their craft. There will be live demonstrations, classes, and vendors. Mountain Readiness is an expo in which survival and readiness experts, presenters, and vendors will provide the knowledge, tools, and hands on training to further develop your self-sufficiency skills. HFS will be on site teaching classes at this event.
- Heritage Life Skills - Lite - July 21-23, 2023 - Hope for Survival will be teaming with Carolina Readiness Supply (CRS) to put this event together and offer some mid-summer preparedness training in Waynesville, NC. Stay tuned for more information.
- Project Appleseed - Project Appleseed | Project Appleseed (appleseedinfo.org) - This is a great program and opportunity to learn and spend time with a loved one, especially children. The link offers viewing for which states offering the Appleseed program. (Thanks Festus, for this submission)
Guest and Newcomers
If you are a guest or newcomer to the HFS journey, please check out this link for additional.
information offered through HFS. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/post/guest-and-newcomers-information-page
Hope for Survival books and HFS Thumb Drive for Emergency Documents -: You can obtain information on the two HFS books at this link: Survival, Preparedness, Disaster Management for individuals or family (hopeforsurvival.com)
Hope for Survival - How Food, Water, Shelter, and Security Could Save Your Life (Book 1)
Hope for Survival - The Mindset (Book 2)
HFS Thumb Drive for Emergency Documents - We just restocked the HFS Thumb drive and have them available now. Follow this link and you will see the add at the top of the page. Blog | Survival (hopeforsurvival.com)
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
Ding, Ding, Ding....Attention HFS readers..... Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions, and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and author of this site is not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. I do my best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. I take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Occasionally I use words only Patriots recognize and understand. It's not personal against any non-Patriot. It's just the truth. Sometimes we must pull up our spenders and suck it up. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay. When all else fails… Keep the faith and always have Hope.
Let’s move along and get to some thoughts...
Thoughts for the week -
I want to ask the question why?
- Why does it seem the world is burning down and come Friday at 5 pm it stops and then picks up again on Monday? Is this about leaving us in suspense for the weekend or the fact it is no longer a priority to the promoter of the fire and they close up shop and go home? Is it an almost fire? A want to be fire? Not yet a fire but the over dramatization of the topic creates the fire?
- Why does it seem "we the people" no longer matter? Our nation is bankrupt and our infrastructure failing while our elected officials are handing over millions and billions of our dollars to other nations.
- Why does it seem there may be more to the story in Turkey than we are being told? Knowing the historical position of Turkey's relationship with Russia and the S400 Missile Defense Systems and the United States protest to the system being in operations in Turkey as a NATO member, why did nine NATO members pull their embassy and consulate personnel out of Turkey three days prior to the devastating earthquake, over security related threats? Coincidence?
- With an ongoing disaster in East Palestine, OH, why did the leader of our nation travel to Ukraine and commit billions of dollars to the ongoing war yet FEMA denied federal support to the disaster area? Who granted the order to detonate the leaking tankers? Why was the order granted allowing citizens to return to the disaster area one day after it was stated a return date was unknown at the time? Remember back to 911 and the declaration being made the work area was safe and many workers eventually got diagnosed with cancer with many dying?
- Why is our border wide open allowing unchecked personnel to enter the United States daily from numerous nations not friendly to the United States? Why does it seem no one cares? How much did we spend on the war against terrorism to protect our nation? Remember how painful it was to travel by air after 911?
- Why is it racist and/or homophobic to voice your opposition and concern to ongoing political and moral differences being rammed down the throats of conservative Christian who are opposed to the obscenity and immoral methods, practices, and policies to corrupt our nation, children, and way of life.
- Why our national defense strategy was to shoot large flying balloons, threat or not, with half-million-dollar weapons? The initial objection was fear the unknown object would fall and cause injury on the ground. May I ask where did the weapons fired fall eventually? Could it possibly have been to deplete more weapons from the US DoD inventory? You can't use what you don't have, right? Are we being set up as a nation for an eventual war with no resources available to defend our nation?
- Why is no aid being provided to the East Palestine, OH citizens, yet Uncle Joe announced from Ukraine the US Government will provide financial assistance to Ukraine's retirement pension program, rebuild schools and hospitals and more. Why is no on standing on Capitol Hill protesting these actions? What about that GOP controlled Congress? Crickets. Silence.
- Why is it so silent from the federal level over the quality of water available to East Palestine, OH residents? Remember not long ago when it was a Democratic campaign talking point about the quality of water residents in Detroit and Flint Michigan had to drink? Could it be the difference in the racial factor that drew the attention or lack of attention? No, not possible, right? As I have said numerous times, the voting records per political party does qualify how the government responds. How special does this make you feel?
- Why is there always a boogie man? We are always told we must spend more on defense because of the new boogie man. Now, the boogie man is in space. We cancelled NATO's ability to travel to space and the moon under a previous administration, yet we need a SPACE force to keep China from landing on Mars first. Do you buy this? We are basically spending a trillion dollars per year on the new SPACE force, yet our train tracks are crumbling, bridges falling, kids getting further and further behind academically, and we no cross checks on spending trillions per year on a military industrial complex focused on killing people. Now we are going to space to continue draining the bank. I wonder if the government will refund the money to the kid's hobby club who launched the balloon only to see a $400,000 Sidewinder missile shoot it down plus the $45,000 per hour fuel cost to fly the military fighter jet.
- Why does it seem society is missing the demonic movement occurring in our nation and the world? What is wrong when a young girl complains because the 6' 4" male standing nude before her is allowed to compete because he thinks he is a girl. Oddly to the young girl's reaction, he clearly is not a girl, yet she is told she has a mental problem because she doesn't see it. What she sees is beyond confusion. She is living in a demonic driven society and culture. Most young teens and young adults would not recognize this discussion, or the case being made because they are mostly spoiled and never faced adversity in life. Today's church refuses to confront said demonic evil even though they have the tools to do so. I said it ten years ago and now I see Europe is about to discuss and consider the legality of bestiality in their society. Legalizing same sex marriage was the first step. The door is now wide open. Get ready.
- Why have we spent billions, if not more, on the environment and saving the planet when a disaster occurred in East Palestine, OH and it seems authorities are running in another direction.
- Why is it sexual harassment when a person calls a transgender person by the wrong pronoun, yet it is not sexual harassment when a male undresses Infront of other juvenile females? How many young men served time in jail for lesser charges of sexual crimes against juvenile females? Did you know your current leader, a.k.a. Uncle Joe is currently rewriting Chapter 9 legislation to ensure all trans males are allowed to compete with females for the same trophy.
- Why are so many good people acting or pretending to be so naive about current national events when in fact they are failing to recognize they are being betrayed by their elected officials and a government sworn to defend and protect the people of this nation.
- Why are our elected officials, both parties but primarily GOP officials telling us defeating Russia is more important than anything right now? Didn't our billion dollar per year intelligence structure tell us China is the biggest threat to our way of life?
- Why is it legal to burn the American flag under the 1st Amendment right when it offends the majority of Americans, yet it is a hate crime when someone burns the LGBT Rainbow flag? Maybe we should write our elected officials and ask them to explain.
- Why do so many preachers preach to make their congregation happy and not preach the word of the scripture?
- Why does it seem so few actually care about anything I just listed as "why" questions.
My head hurts.
I know, I'm talking to the choir and the questions of "why" will become why no one is answering my why questions. We watch the candle burn and eventually it will grow dark, and all the questions will be forgotten. I know about now an old Archie Bunker quote should be coming to mind, but I think Archie is lost for words also.
Why the first 72 hours after a disaster are critical.
Why do so many citizens often ignore their governor when he/she announces a mandatory evacuation of an areas? From FEMA to preppers who prepare daily for the end of the world, all will tell you the first 72 hours are the most critical. That's right. How you act and respond during this period can determine whether you live or die. WHAT? You bet, you are rolling the dice with your life and the life of those counting on you to keep them safe. How well you respond initially could determine how comfortably you survive during the post-disaster period. The first 72 hours matter.
A first assumption many watch to see is if and when utilities fail. You may have a localized event that seems like a disaster to you because it impacts your life directly. Your town may be okay, but your neighborhood or home could be directly hit. What if a tree falls on a power line in mid-February while the temperatures are 25 degrees. Your electricity goes out. Hour 1, 2, 5, 8, and 10, pass without a fix. Your home and family turn cold, and you never took steps for a backup heat source or power source. Not only are you a failure to yourself, but your family is also asking you why it is so cold and why you haven't fixed the problem. This is one tree in one neighborhood and 12 to 24 hours later your family is in your car for heat. Now, imagine a tornado or hurricane wiping out multiple communities. The size of the disaster just escalated, and your fix is not hours, but days or weeks away. What is your plan?
You have no power, no water, and no plan. Your problem is getting worse by the minute. At a minimum you need to prepare a 72-hour disaster kit with the resources needed to provide shelter, food, water, seasonal protection, and the other niceties a family needs for comfort. What if you and your family live in a high-rise apartment and the elevator is out? Are you stranded? Tell me, what can you do without electricity? Crickets.
While you worried about electricity and watching for a utility truck to fix your problem, supplies quickly vanished from the store shelves. That's right. Gone. You didn't plan and they sold out. Are you still feeling hopeful? Think I'm kidding? What happens each time a blizzard warning is announced? Milk, gone. Bread, gone. Twinkies, gone. And you didn't get any of it. Supplies will go quickly and if you didn't plan ahead, you will be mixed amongst all the other unprepared citizens as they fight over the last of everything. Just think, you could be headed home with all the products no one wanted and your family hates. You are really climbing the dad/mom is my hero list quickly. Then while you are headed home you run out of gas because local stations sold out quickly and you let your tank get below a 1/4 of a tank. What if you now start thinking you need to get out of town and go to a family or friends house because they have food and utilities. You are stranded. Imagine if you had listened for five minutes to your neighborhood prepper friend who tried to get you to set up a simple 72-hour preparedness kit. Forget it, your friend left town and now you are feeling alone, stranded, and have a load of groceries your family won't eat. Are you feeling guilty yet? I'm trying to make you feel guilty. Better that I make you feel guilty than your family.
Would it worry you if on top of feeling guilty and like a failure, you are now on your own. Why? Because no one is coming for you. You are not important. Sorry to be so blunt, but the truth and reality is your time to make better choices and get away has lapsed and you are now the leader, like it or not, and your only hope to be rescued us up to you. You didn't read my first book did you? I warned you about this early on when I told you that you do not matter. It's not personal on any account. So, don't let this add more insecurities to your current situation.
Governments operate on a three-tiered system. They are:
- First tier - Residents and local governments
- Second tier - State Government
- Third tier - Federal government
Disasters are managed at the local level and typically it takes state and federal response elements 72 hours to begin their mobilization to the disaster. This is on a good day with an easy response. On the other hand, research past major disasters in America to get the other story. Rules go out the window and its man against man. Where will you stack up in the man vs man category? Humans are ruthless when faces with dire circumstances, especially when starving or a child is injured and can't find medical support. What is your plan? You need to ask yourself how would you decide if faced with a bug in or bug out situation in the first 48 hours? How would you evacuate? In a city? Where will you go? If you decide to bug in and ride out the situation, how will you stay safe?
The clock is ticking, chaos is all around you, the fire, earthquake, tornado, hurricane, or civil collapse is in full stride downhill at this time. You delayed departure from your home hoping things would settle down, but they didn't. A family member is seriously injured in the disaster, and you don't know what to do or where to go. If you can find a hospital, it will most likely be overwhelmed and saturated with injuries and panic. Do you believe you will get help for your loved one? You see your child crying in pain and begging for help and you can't do anything. What will you do next?
Have you figured out yet that your window of opportunity is minimal. Any advance warning that some form of disaster is about to occur, an evacuation order may follow. Or, you may have to provide your own evacuation order and beat feet forward. No one wants to leave their home and property behind. Others will not evacuate out of sheer terror and because they are paralyzed with fear. Would that be you? Being prepared and holding a plan on what you would do under different circumstances would possibly have you already out of town, now contemplating what you should do. Your life and your family's life is far more important and valuable than a home and possessions.
As I said above, people become ruthless. People become like wild animals. I know, I've witnessed it in my years abroad. A human will kill you over the last piece of bread. Everyone becomes a target for what they have, not anything else. People will grow desperate with each passing hour going forward. If the disaster continues and a societal collapse occurs in the area you will likely be trapped with no way out. What is your plan? If you are lucky enough to be bugged in at your home, how will you protect your family?
So now that you are prepared or unprepared and tinkling down your leg, let us talk about some things you need to consider doing if unprepared and if prepared, make sure you have your bases covered. It never hurts us to review and dust off our past plans to refresh them mentally in our mind. Keep this in mind, it is estimated that roughly 80 to 85% of our national populace can't survive over three days. Get that? Three days. If you plan for three days imagine you will be back in the street with 80% of the people around, you. Are you ready?
When we talk about truly preparing, it's more than food, water, shelter, security, medicinal.... You also should consider preparing your crucial documents. Have them in a safe place ready to go, or better yet, make copies and digitalize them on a memory stick of some fashion. So let us talk briefly about what you should do next:
Make your disaster plan. No, don't think you are going to prepare for every possible disaster. What are the most likely disasters you will face at your location? Florida would be different than Montana. Living in Los Angeles would be different than rural Georgia. Do your homework and conduct a risk assessment. Like at crime stats, unemployment rates, talk to your local Sheriff. Know your area and plan accordingly. Know how and where to get information. Obtain emergency phone apps on your cell phone. Purchase a emergency radio and choose a NOAA type. Do you know how to prepare your home for a possible disaster? Things such as turning off the utilities. Close storm shutters if you have them. Board up windows if needed. Unplug utilities if the threat is a type of electrical storm. Identify the safest room in your house in the event you need a storm shelter or safe room.
If you have to evacuate, do you know where you will go? Have a plan ahead of time. Will you try to escape to family close by or travel to another destination. Whatever you decide to do, have a plan, resources, fuel, and a map in the event you have to travel alternate routes. Do you keep a first aid kit in your vehicle? Make sure your vehicle is in good. operating condition always.
You must be prepared if caught in a disaster while away from home. I can tell you many. people who are prepared miss this step-in preparedness. Build a communication plan using the P.A.C.E. system with key phone numbers, addresses, evacuation routes and safe places around your route. In addition, you should have packed a very self-sufficient bag for each family member even if this means stopping and buying the resources to build the bags. If you haven't figured it out yet, the standard attitude of "this would never happen to me." just did. Preparing in advance is your insurance policy on the future.
Once you build your plans, you aren't finished yet. You want to plan and conduct drills for all aspects of your plans. Ensure your family knows your plans and can conduct the drills. without guidance or being told what to do. Conduct these drills periodically. Step up and be the responsible adult and parent to lead your family to safety.
2. Get disaster supplies and kits for your plans.- Now that you have adjusted your psychological mindset and accept the need to be prepared, let's talk a bit more on disaster supplies. The baseline recommendation from the federal government and FEMA is a three-day supply. Like I said above, why would you wish to run out in 72 hours and then head out to compete with 80% of the remaining unprepared. With your adjusted mindset I know you would agree. So, let's shoot for a 30-day stocked supply of needed. resources.
Water is a key essential to surviving, period. During a disaster water and access to it may not be so east dependent upon your location. When the tap goes down and you no longer have the ease of turning on your faucet, how will you get water? Drinking, food, hygiene and sanitation. What's your plan? Many uses gallon sized plastic containers from milk or tea jugs. This is fine if you sanitize the jug adequately. A caution to remember is the type. of jug the water is stored in. The thicker clear jugs are a higher quality to hold the water. The thinner plastic jug that you cannot see through will most likely lose water after a period of time (6-12 months). If you use this method, you will need an acceptable location. for storage of the jugs and preferably with no light and mild temperatures. The water must be treated with either scent free Clorox or water purification tablets.
Food - What's behind door #3? That's right, you have many options in this category of
resources. Store bought food, dehydrated, freeze dried, home canned, and more. CAUTION: Buy food your family will eat and that you can prepare without electricity. Do you have the ability to cook by fire? If you live in an apartment, this may exclude cooking by fire as an option. You have to decide how much you plan to purchase and store, how you will store it, types you wish to consider for your diet, and how to cook it if required. You should consider building multiple food sources for short-, medium-, and long-term storage. Much of the available packaged foods offers long term shelf life from 10 to 25 years. Or, you can decide to pack your own. Your choice.
Human Waste and Hygiene - Have you ever watched the news or events broadcasting from
disaster areas where sanitation streams through the streets? This in itself becomes a
disaster once disease sets up. Especially when it mixes with flood waters. Imagine raw.
sewage mixed in flood waters overflowing into your city or townships water supply. To avoid
this disaster in your home by planning in advance for sanitation and hygiene methods. A
simple and cheap way is to use the two-bucket system of sanitation. Just remember, if you
go this route you must also plan for disposal. If you live in an apartment, this could present
a problem. Plan ahead.
First Aid - Disaster, car accident, home injury, and more opportunities exist where a
localized injury can occur. Are you ready? Two things you must consider. Getting a quality
first aid training class completed and purchasing a quality first aid kit for your home and
vehicle. Don't go cheap in this area. I would also consider purchasing a copy of The
Survival Medicine Handbook by Dr Joseph and Amy Alton. There are also many other
quality first aid books available. You may need guidance and the internet is not available.
Other Disaster Supplies - This could be a nonending list of recommended supplies. You will
have to decide what you need based on your finances, availability of resources, and ability to store them. Things like cleaning supplies, mask and gloves, boards and supplies to cover windows, cleaning materials, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting you can recharge with solar or rechargeable batteries, and emergency heating. Expand your mindset and imagine
being in a total outage of utilities at home. What would you need? What if you are mobile?
What would you need in your vehicle if you had to live from it with family during a grid down
3 Building Your Evacuation Kit - Yes, it is a lot fo consider and remember. Your brain is
spinning faster than your bank account is dropping. Stay grounded and both feet on the
floor. Do not buy anything you have not identified for your plans. What? Shop smart and
buy according to what you identify as needs, not wants. Buy resources that are useful, not
cool because watched it on a video. How? Obtain quality checklist to follow covering specific
areas applicable to your needs. Look for checklist applicable to your home situation. Don't
forget to stop by your local thrift stores and purchase extra clothing to put away. If you have
kids, buy larger sizes for their growth period. Now obtain a bug out checklist and emergency
document checklist. If an event took place today that erased your identity, bank account and property, can you produce documents to reestablish yourself?
4. Skills, training, and a library of collected books on how to do things. I know, you are
busy. We all are busy. We all need to focus on learning task and skills. First aid, water
treatment, gardening, fire building, shelter building and repairs, collecting water, mental
preparedness, basic security, and more. If you are on your own, your library and what you learn now could be the difference between keeping yourself and family alive or not.
Are you scratching your head about now? Good. Don't panic or let it drag you down. Today is the first day in changing the rest of your life. Take it one step at a time. Everything I have discussed here is available to you on this website for your learning going forward. I'm not going to go find and list which articles to locate. If preparing is important to you, you will take these steps. What is it worth to you?
Let us move along....
Preparedness News -
1. From Tyler Durden - Zero Hedge - Gold's Imminent Return As Money | ZeroHedge - Long but good article on Gold and the future prospect of Gold as a backed currency. As a certain actor often likes to ask, "What's in your wallet?" Have you considered diversification of your finances for the future? (Thanks, Festus, for this submission)
2. From Old World Garden Farms - The Best Way To Use Coffee Grounds In Gardens & Flowerbeds (oldworldgardenfarms.com) - We have been using coffee grounds for about two years now along with crushed eggshells. The raised bed worms are always smiling when I turn the soil with the added food sources.
3. From Ash Duncan - Mind 4 Survival - 12 Barter Skills for Preppers - Mind4Survival - If you aren't up to speed on bartering, how to barter, and things to consider adding to your resources for future bartering, this is something you should get up to speed on.
4. From Michael Martin - Prepper Website - 10 Household Items That Can Be Used As Life Saver During Survival Situations - Prepper Website - Are you capable of thinking outside the box? Can you look at your resources and quickly state multiple tasks you can do with a single resource?
5. From Bob Rogers - Survivopedia - Five animals you should have on your homestead - Survivopedia - Thinking of starting a homestead with animals? The author provides some good information to consider.
6. From Health Ranger - Citizens News - Eric Coppolino and the Health Ranger call for the TOTAL EVACUATION of East Palestine due to extremely toxic "dioxin fallout" that will poison the land and crops for GENERATIONS (citizens.news) - I believe this is only the start of worse news to come.
Other News -
1. From Joe Hoft - Gateway Pundit - EXCLUSIVE: Archbishop Vigano Responds to Tucker Carlson - Says It's Time to Call Out New World Order and Hold Globalists Accountable for Their Crimes | The Gateway Pundit - Excellent read for those taking time to do so. Everyone wants a new story but we hear little about solutions going forward. (Thanks, Festus, for this submission)
2. From William Sullivan - American Thinker - First, They Came for the Confederates…. - American Thinker - They came, they saw, they went.... Does history repeat itself?
3. From Chris Martinson - Peak Prosperity - …And Neither Am I | Peak Prosperity - Very interesting information to consider on what is ahead.
4. From RT News - Be careful what you post: How Facebook and the US government have united against Americans with the 'wrong' views — RT World News - I'm starting to look in the toilet to ensure a hidden camera isn't in the bowl in fear someone may get a true look at how I really see the dark path ahead, literally.
5. From Debra Heine - American Greatness - James O’Keefe Delivers Tearful Farewell Address As He Departs Project Veritas › American Greatness (amgreatness.com) - Very interesting. The name most familiar to those familiar with Project Veritas is no longer. Wow. Talk about a move of boldness.
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We pray for good health and wisdom. Please pray for our leadership to find answers and guidance to the problems facing our great nation. May your faith remain strong and answers to the unknown provided. God is good and may our prayers blanket and protect you and your circumstances. I pray for each, and every one of our Patriots.
HFS currently has several sisters and brothers in great need for prayer and uplifting. Please keep our HFS family members in your prayers. Prayers are needed in Central AL up to Huntsville, AL and our Patriot brother who remains with serious health issues. Prayers are still needed in northern GA, MD, KY and TN. Please pray for our Patriot sister in Western NC who deals with nerve issues impacting her back and ability to function daily. Please also keep the son of Skinny Medic in your prayers as he continues his recovery process from a severe medical condition.
May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about and continued hope for revival around the world. We must continually pray for the unsaved, our family and friends who live each day without the protection for eternal life and salvation.
As Patriots we must stay strong and never give up. Our home, community, and nation need us now more than ever. Stay focused on your local community and things that will impact you around the nation. Don't allow the events around you to create fear in your life. Build your own self-reliance and focus on faith and hope. Remember we are a blessed nation, and we must continue to be great people today and make a better tomorrow. Keep charging.
Bravo Echo Out,