We are now in week #37 of the Hope for Survival Virtual Zoom Preparedness series. As we move through January, we continue learning, sharing, communicating and building numerous preparedness thoughts and friendships. We welcome the new HFS members who want to participate in the Zoom series.
This weeks agenda will be:
- HFS Update and Calendar
- Pledge of Allegiance
- News and Views for the week
- Preparedness Topic - Focus, Leadership and Planning
- Establishing HFS Regional Teams (continued)
- Tribes/Nodes/Family - Knowing your team, identifying obtainable objectives, knowing the target, laying out the plan to reach the target and achieving success
- OPSEC during these trying times
- Chatter that Matters
If you would like to attend the HFS Zoom Virtual Rally, otherwise known as Zoom Aerobics, please shoot me an email and let me know you wish to attend. I will then send you the link, Username and Password for entry to the meeting.
Hope to see ya on Thursday.
Bravo Echo Out