Greetings and welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter Edition #119. Thanks for stopping by to share your time with the Hope for Survival family. We hope you are healthy and safe as you journey in to this weekend. July is nearly finished and it won't be long until August arrives. Where has 2021 gone so quickly?
It has been a long week for Ms. Lucy and I as we worked our way through the virus. We are both better than a week ago and slowly regaining our energy. We both are thankful that we had pre-staged medicines on hand to help us through the week. I do believe they helped make a difference overall. Your many messages, text, and emails are much appreciated. Thank you very much for your prayers and for checking on us. .
Thursday Zoom Rallies – HFS Thursday Zoom Rally #61 This Zoom rally we continued our discussion on existing Executive Orders, and other official policies that could impact our way of life. The point was to make everyone familiar with the titles in the event they hear them used again. We also discussed the Pegasus spyware being used against citizens without their knowledge. We ended the zoom rally with the weekly chatter that matters session. Thanks for your support and attending this weekly event.
Hope for Survival YouTube - If you haven't already subscribed to the page, please consider doing so. This informs you when HFS post a new video. Spend some time going through the videos. You will find many helpful videos on canning, food preparedness, security and defense in depth, firearm safety discussions with Festus and Jager, another with Dewey Weaver from American Pride Firearms, as well as many other podcast. Thanks for your consideration. Share the link with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who subscribed in the past week.
HFS Mobile Schedule:
July 15/16 - Cannon Memorial Baptist Church, Central S.C. - Rescheduled to January 2022
Aug 22 - Preparedness Training - Black Mountain, NC
August 27/28 - Monticello, KY
Communications: You can now follow HFS social media on the following outlets:
Facebook – Hope for Survival
YouTube Channel – Hope for Survival
MeWe: - //mewe.com/p/hopeforsurvival2
Connect and give me a shout. Share with family and friends.
Moving along …
If you are a guest or newcomer to the HFS journey, please check out this link for additional information offered through HFS. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/post/guest-and-newcomers-information-page
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
Ding, Ding, Ding....Attention HFS readers..... Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions, and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and author of this site is not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. I do my best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. I take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Occasionally I use words only Patriots recognize and understand. It's not personal against any non-Patriot. It's just the truth. Sometimes we must pull up our spenders and suck it up. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay. When all else fails… Keep the faith and always have Hope.
Let’s move along and get to some thoughts...
Thoughts for the week –
I had a lot of time this week to think and sometimes to much thinking can get me in trouble. I had time to reflect over life, think about childhood, family, and friends growing up. Yes, I found myself doing comparisons of life then and life today. What it was like to be a young child and teen back in the 1970s vs today. Sure, the world is a different place. How we viewed the world then was often put in to perspective by elementary teachers and sometimes the evening news. The biggest thing I remember was back then we didn't know hate and we didn't hear conversations about hating others because of the color of their skin or socioeconomic class. Sure, groupies existed which consisted often times of the haves and the have nots.
It was a privilege to say "yes ma'am and no sir" to my elders. It was a privilege to get something other than water to drink. It was a privilege to earn enough money to maybe catch a Friday evening show at the local theater. It was a privilege to be invited to have dinner with the family of a neighborhood friend. It was a privilege to have gloves in the winter. It was a privilege to be addressed by an adult with respect. Privilege was most often earned, not given or expected. Privilege was not cast upon a class of people like today, so we are told. Back in that era we heard words like integrity, respect, honor, earned, privilege, wait your turn, you must earn it, try harder, work harder, your best isn't good enough so go work on it some more and come back and try again. Preachers respected the Holy Bible and what was preached from the pulpit each message. Church members and attendees feared the weekly message and respected the messenger. Preachers laid it out weekly and one never left the church feeling as if they attended Biblical buffet with a message catered to appease the attendees. Can you relate?
So today, when I hear the media barking lies and spewing hatred towards what they call white privilege, all I can respond with is by saying; I never had the privilege of wearing $300 sneakers paid for by a total stranger. I never had the privilege of staying home and sleeping till noon and making more in free money than the so called privileged paying the taxes on the free money. I never had the privilege to have a $500 cell phone when I didn't have a job to pay for it. If privilege is being part of the working class who are responsible and manage their homes and families according to their economic abilities, then super privileged must be having any number of kids desired and get free money for each one with no consequences.
Through 20 years of serving around the globe, I never had the privilege of being flown home to attend birthdays, holidays, and special events, like like the many not serving. Just like all service members, we had to live an accountable life, so robbing, stealing, hustling, gang-banging, and hurting others and getting away with it was never an option. While many of us served our nation and honored our commitment to society, the privileged criminals continued ruining neighborhoods across America.
When I was growing up and through my years in the military, accountability was a must. Society today is morally bankrupt with minimal accountability to God, family, and individuals. A nation who's people refuses to repent is a nation destined for failure. Just as our people refuse to be accountable, nor are our elected officials. Will the American people ever start holding their elected officials accountable for the condition of our nation? I doubt it. Many still fail to recognize what is going on.
As the months and years take us through this crazy period in our nations life, many of us will kneel to pray and also honor our warriors who died in battle. We will salute our flag as she waves in the breeze passing through main street in the annual parade. We will say yes ma'am and no sir to those senior to us. And through this time, like the days of past, we will continue expecting the system to fix or correct itself against those who disrespect our flag or one of our senior war veterans being disrespected. Why not, that is how it has always worked. So, when we think back over time and remember stories how our grandfathers and great-grandfathers built the backbone of this great nation and handled our issues both foreign and domestically, we can remind ourselves, they are no longer able to do it again. So who is going to step to the plate now? Time will tell.
I have spent more time out and away from my computer these past few days than any point in the past three years. This meant I got to listen to a lot of Podcast being played on Ms. Lucy's device. After two or three days of Mark Levin, Charlie Kirk, Steve Deace, and others, my mind started drifting back to years ago when Festus and I first connected and started on this journey we are on today.
Listening to Mark Levin rant and rave over what is going on in America is worthwhile and I applaud him and the others. The issue I have is this, back around 2010 when we started picking out data points and noting laws and policies being passed, and programs being put in to place, Festus and I would scratch our head in amazement to why no one was picking up on the same things we seemed to be coming across. No one. Crickets. It was all crazy talk. Conspiracy stuff. Why on earth would any person plan or plot laws or policies to benefit the politician and work against the American tax payer? Like I said, crazy talk. Any level headed human would be able to understand no elected official takes advantage of tax paying Americans through laws and policies to benefit the government. It never happens, right? It's just like a bad joke that no one else understands. Move along, move along, there's no story here. Next....
Okay, lets move along to the news…
Preparedness News –
1. From Joseph Alton - Survival Medicine - Fractures, Bones Contusions, And Sprains | Doom and Bloom (TM) - Great information to have in your paper library.
2. From Morgan - Rogue Preparedness - 13 Ways to Preserve Food Without a Refrigerator - Preparedness (roguepreparedness.com) - If you don't have secondary plans for powering utilities to protect your food resources then this article is for you. You must have a plan or else you lose your valuable food reserves.
3. From Preparedness Advice - How to Build Water Filter Systems Without Electricity - PREPAREDNESS ADVICE - Here's a couple very simple methods to cleanse water making it drinkable and safe.
4. From Lauren Dibble - Hillsborough Homesteading - 4 Off Grid Showers (hillsborough-homesteading.com) - I don't know how much time you have spent in field conditions or maybe you lived on a farm growing up, but a nice hot shower to end your day is a great moral booster. It gives a person something to look forward to in an other wise dull day.
5. From Jim Cobb - Apartment Prepper - What to Do the First 24 Hours After a Disaster – Apartment Prepper - Do you ever play the "what if" game with your family? What is your plan on things to do the first 24 hours post disaster? Let me ask a harder question, what is your plan of things to do pre-disaster to prepare yourself and family for possibly disasters?
Other News –
1. From Petra North - American Thinker - Classroom Cameras Won't Stop Big Education. This Will. - American Thinker - We all know the system is broken and the school systems has been brainwashing our youth for many years. We have known this for years and ignored it. The pot is about to boil over and we better have a plan to fix it ASAP.
2. From Victor Davis Hanson - American Greatness - The American Descent into Madness › American Greatness (amgreatness.com) - Just when you thought it couldn't get any crazier, you look up and the nuts are leading the party. Is it fair to call the leaders nuts when it has been this way for years and either we ignored because we didn't pay attention or because we believed it would fix itself?
3. From Caryn Boddie - American Thinker - Parents Canceled by Their Own Children - American Thinker - Outstanding article. Sometimes the truth hurts. Most parents, especially mother's will turn in to the great wild beast from the unknown when anyone messes with her children. Right? Oh you are going to love this article mom and dad, grandma and grandpa because you have been had. Oh yea, you left the door unlocked and your wallet open while the system stole the minds of our youth.
4. From John and Nisha Whitehead - The Rutherford Institute - The Rutherford Institute :: The State of Our Nation: Still Divided, Enslaved & Locked Down | By John W. Whitehead & Nisha Whitehead |- What amazes me is the number of citizens who doesn't see it.
5. From Jack Cashill - American Thinker - Washington Post Gets the Leads for a Bombshell Story - American Thinker - Excellent article regarding TWA Flight 800.
6. From Steve Watson - Summit News - Reports: Pentagon Tracking “Extremist” Web Searches Including “The Truth About Black Lives Matter” – Summit News - Good article. It seems very few care any long who is watching who and who is watching the ones watching us. Accountability no longer seems to be a requirement.
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Thanks for your emails and messages. I enjoy hearing from you throughout the week and sharing your preparedness projects and accomplishments. We have Patriots doing amazing projects and taking steps in their preparedness planning. Keep planning and preparing fellow Patriots, I do not believe time is on our side right now.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We pray for good health and wisdom. Please pray for our leadership to find answers and guidance to the problems facing our great nation. May your faith remain strong and answers to the unknown provided. God is good and may our prayers blanket and protect you and your circumstances. I pray for each, and every one of our Patriots.
We pray thanks for the family custody decision to our Patriot family in the Carolinas. Things work out in God's timing.
May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about and continued hope for revival around the world. We must continually pray for the unsaved, our family and friends who live each day without the protection for eternal life and salvation.
We have Patriots with personal prayer needs and/or family members with prayer needs as well. As we have prayer needs for answers to health and family matters we also have prayers of thanks for recent health answers and recoveries.
As Patriots we must stay strong and never give up. Our home, community and nation needs us now more than ever. Stay focused on your local community and things that will impact you around the nation. Don't allow the events around you to create fear in your life. Build your own self-reliance and focus on hope. Remember we are a blessed nation and we must continue to be great people today and make a better tomorrow. Keep charging."
Bravo Echo Out,