Greetings and welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter Edition #120-. Thanks for stopping by to share your time with the Hope for Survival family. Can you believe this is the last PENL for July 2021? Where has this year passed so quickly? Soon the leaves will show the golden shine as they prepare to fall for the cold months ahead.
My buddy Wilson must be out scouting more food sources because I spotted a baby raccoon climbing down Wilsons favorite tree shortly after a big thunderstorm. Wilson rules the roost in that tree and as part of his five tree radius he protects and strangers would never penetrate that close. I will have to speak with him upon his return.
Speaking of five mile radiuses, how is yours? When you wake up tomorrow the world could have changed and everything as you know it now is different. Are you ready? I do believe the time to prepare is growing shorter.
Thursday Zoom Rallies – HFS Thursday Zoom Rally #62 was conducted and the group discussed current events taking place now that will impact their way of life. The question was asked "how will mandated Covid-19 vaccinations impact their way of life. We ended the zoom rally with the weekly chatter that matters session. Thanks for your support and attending this weekly event.
Hope for Survival YouTube - If you haven't already subscribed to the page, please consider doing so. This informs you when HFS post a new video. Spend some time going through the videos. You will find many helpful videos on canning, food preparedness, security and defense in depth, firearm safety discussions with Festus and Jager, another with Dewey Weaver from American Pride Firearms, as well as many other podcast. Thanks for your consideration. Share the link with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who subscribed in the past week.
HFS Mobile Schedule:
Aug 22 - Preparedness Training - Black Mountain, NC
August 27/28 - Monticello, KY - 2nd Annual Preparedness Training Day
Cannon Memorial Baptist Church, Central S.C. - Rescheduled to January 2022
The 2nd Annual Preparedness Training Day being held in Monticello, KY on August 28th will include a full day of training and opportunities to get better prepared and also participate in the Hope for Survival Preparedness Challenge Event. This will be the first time the Preparedness Challenge will be conducted and the host of this event accepted the challenge and is reaching out to fellow preparers to participate in this three to four hour interactive training class where teams will build all preparedness plans for the given situation. Participants will take part as groups in urban, suburban, and rural settings. For more information email me at Preparedness101@protonmail.com
Communications: You can now follow HFS social media on the following outlets:
Facebook – Hope for Survival
YouTube Channel – Hope for Survival
MeWe: - //mewe.com/p/hopeforsurvival2
Connect and give me a shout. Share with family and friends.
Moving along …
If you are a guest or newcomer to the HFS journey, please check out this link for additional information offered through HFS. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/post/guest-and-newcomers-information-page
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
Ding, Ding, Ding....Attention HFS readers..... Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions, and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and author of this site is not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. I do my best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. I take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Occasionally I use words only Patriots recognize and understand. It's not personal against any non-Patriot. It's just the truth. Sometimes we must pull up our spenders and suck it up. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay. When all else fails… Keep the faith and always have Hope.
Let’s move along and get to some thoughts...
Thoughts for the week –
Behind the scenes at HFS I have a lot of interaction with Patriot sisters and brothers who support HFS and many who started out on this journey from day one. Aside from the website and HFS Thursday evening zoom rallies, I get to visit with Patriots during visits from place to place or when I'm out conducting training classes or vulnerability assessments. The most personal method is via email where I often learn more about Patriots and their families spread out across the US of A. Most often I'm behind schedule and often I am not able to provide return emails immediately. Sometimes I opt to think about a topic before answering back or delaying a response until I can devote the appropriate time needed to give a fair answer to the email. I look forward to emails very much and in many cases when my tank is empty and my fingers struggle to find the right keys to form words an email arrives with encouraging words and motivation to drive another newsletter or topics for the weeks zoom rally.
So for my thoughts this week I decided to share my response to an email I sent back to one of our Patriots. First let me set up what prompted my response. In the recent weeks during a zoom call and then a luncheon with HFS Patriots in Waynesville, NC, I suggested folks get their house in order and their preparedness plans tight because I believed the next 60 to 90 days could be rough ones. I never went in to detail to support my feelings and I'm not one who makes predictions or projections. I don't like fear porn and believe statements made should be validated to the best possible extent. If Festus and I had a dollar for every story or prediction we have heard in the past ten years that was based on a unnamed source and it was wrong or incorrect, we both could retire and have Jeff Bezos working for us. Well, not really, but you get my point.
I had just finished about a 90 minute chat with Festus when an email arrived. Festus and I stay so busy we don't often get to have the deep chats we used to have. They are always good and thought provoking. So, I opened the email from a fellow Patriot asking me to elaborate on what drove my comments about being alert and prepared the next 60 to 90 days. So, I stopped what I was working on and let my fingers answer the question posed. Please do not take my being honest for negativity. It went as follows:
Well, sometimes its hard to explain. I very often go by my gut and what I am feeling or sensing in my surroundings to what is normal and what is changing, nationally and locally. Trends. Attitudes. Movements. What is out of the norm. I don't know anymore than the next guy. But, in my past life, my commanders often relied on me because of what I sensed and felt just through observation and what we called flavor of the day. What do we see that is different from the norm. I would travel alone to third world countries and go hang out in a town or a city where we planned to put Special Forces teams in the days, weeks, or months ahead. In this case my job was to hang out and just observe possible threats. At the end, I would recommend to my Commander if I felt it was safe to bring a team of 50 to 500 in to the area for a week or more or would I recommend another location. Most often it was not what I read or was told but what I sensed through observation and trends. Observation will tell you many things. When we all meet in Waynesville for lunch someone always says to me "you are being very quiet." Yes, I'm most often observing our group and admiring how well they get along and appear like family to one another. I think observing is more important than talking most of the time. I talked in great detail about observing in my most recent book titled The Mindset.
So, with that said, I do believe we are in a critical period of our nations history and for us as Christian Patriots. We have many obstacles before us and ahead of us here on earth. The nation we love and the freedoms we have enjoyed for so long are being stripped away quickly. Historically we stay home, drive to church and back, stay on the same path and often notice things being wrong but historically have felt protected inside our church and that the system would take care of the problems we see through our windows while on our protected paths to and from. The problem is the system morally failed us. We failed us. While we believed something or someone else would fix the problem like it always has in the past, it didn't. We as Christians kept our car windows up to try and prevent the moral decaying of our communities and nation outside the car and away from our family. Today, these moral decays spread and infiltrated our homes, our schools, our churches and communities. The system we expected to protect us failed us and is also morally decayed. Now, today, many can't believe what is happening around us when it was there the entire time, slowly collapsing.
What do I see or perceive that I see? A nation self-imploding with no ability to perform CPR on all the problems surfacing. Economic. Racial. Gov stranglehold on middle class. Corrupt churches. Broken families. Fatherless homes. Drug infested streets being supplied by a government to reduce its people to dependents of welfare and drug supplies for fixes. Abortions on demand and ready available with zero restrictions. Often times without parental consent. We continue living in a nation where pets and animals are treated better than our unborn. All of these issues are destroying this once great land. We have a government that is not faith based and destroying the working class way of life to benefit the wealthy and undocumented. A nation of people who refuse to repent is a nation doomed. .
Foreign enemies see our demise like a faucet one drip at a time. We grow weaker and weaker. The Soviet Union once said we would self-destruct and then beg them to come in to save us. We are quickly approaching this point. We can say "God will save his children" but why would God save an unrepentant nation who destroyed itself? If we as Christians ignored many of the current causes over the years because we felt safe within the walls of our church, aren't we partially to blame as well? We may not have committed the sin but we also didn't do anything about it along the path of destruction, right? I think we, as a nation, had the perfect setup as a Christian founded nation and through immigration, drugs, pornography, broken homes, ........ we lost our moral compass to a faith based nation. We stopped fearing God and started fearing man more. Think about it. The one percent is threatening 99% with needles and the majority remains terrified of the 1 %. So to our enemies we are now weak from what they once feared the most. Our moral compass pointing to God. What will the Christians who once made the foundation of America great, now turn and cry out to as our once great founding on morality has been destroyed?
So through all of this, I do believe the financial debt clock is about to strike zero and the world knows it. A covid crisis was created to help break the economy and the will of the people. We now see the vaccinated vs the unvaccinated creating divide to add another bullet between Americans. What else can we take as a society? I just believe many are giving up and feeling defeated. That "we are great" spirit seems to be dying quickly. When the food shelves are empty and the unprepared can no longer feed their children, then what? The worse case? They start turning on their neighbors and family members. No food, no fuel. No jobs. No leadership in the homes. Societal failure. People had every chance in the world to prepare and they failed to do so and will blame God when their kids are hungry and no food can be found. Then what?
Ask yourself why does a government threaten its citizens with lockdowns and face diapers when allowing 2 million non-citizens to freely cross our border with no mask or vaccinations? Why does a government blame a virus spreading on those unvaccinated yet forces the vaccinated to wear mask around other vaccinated people? Why did children not require vaccinations last year yet this year they require mask and vaccinations. Why are citizens so stupid to not call time out and start thinking on their own vs being controlled and told how to think. I know many who believe the conservative base will step up and say enough is enough. I'm not convinced. If they haven't stepped out yet I must ask what are they waiting on?
I can't say a time line but these are the things I see coming towards us quickly. So as you can read, it wasn't a simple answer. Sorry this is so long. Just as the picture you see across our great nation, it is complex and with so many moving pieces, the possibilities are endless.
I will close by saying this. My faith is stronger than ever. My belief in our fellow man and his desire to think big, act big, and do big, is what is weakening daily. He will continue to blame others and not repent or understand why repentance is needed.
A brilliant man is one thought away from being a psychopath. Always remember that. Starve him and he dies. Starve his family and he loses hope and ability to survive and goes off the deep end. How many of these will be surrounding us? I have witnessed this numerous times in life and it never ends good for the unprepared.....physically, psychologically, and spiritually. It is a personal choice.
The most important point in what I have said is there is always hope and we must live with hope. Anything is possible through faith, prayer, repentance and the belief that through prayer anything is possible. One person at a time and one changed heart at a time is the building blocks to solid paved streets ahead of us. Never give up because through faith and prayer we will walk the path in the right direction. Just because we may have to live through the negative changes does not mean we have to be a part of it. Our faith can and will rise above all. We know how the story ends.
Blessings and I hope I answered your question.
Okay, lets move along to the news…
Preparedness News –
1. From Linda Loosli - Food Storage Moms - The Best Water Storage Containers - Food Storage Moms - What do you have set aside for water storage when the taps run dry? Have you tested your water collection capabilities? Do you have enough water purification capabilities on hand for the long duration?
2. From Tom Marlowe - Survival Sullivan - How to Bulletproof Your Homestead for these 10 Emergencies | Survival Sullivan - Your best option is having established your five mile radius to push the threat away from your home. You still need to have options to harden your homestead from basic threats. Doors, windows, burnable materials your home is constructed with are all features you should address. What is your plan?
3. From Dave - Preparing with Dave - The Safest Place During Martial Law - Preparing With Dave - Are you prepared for a situation where Martial Law could impact your location? You may or may not live within the direction location, however if you are not properly stocked and prepared it could impact you. Medical care? Continued job travel in and out of the impacted regions? Food and basic needs? Can you lock down and sustain life without going in to a locked down area?
4. From Macalister Anderson - Prepared for That - 17 Items You Should Buy Monthly to Stay Prepared For An Emergency - Prepared For That - Getting prepared is an ongoing process. Adapting and adjusting to trends, threats, and needs, doesn't stop. All of these needs should be driven and identified through an effective planning process that helps identify your needs.
5. From Kathryn Dench - Ask a Prepper - How To Properly Store Over-The-Counter Drugs And Medical Supplies - Ask a Prepper - This is key to your short and long term planning process. How and where are you storing your meds for longevity? Do you know what meds should not be used post expiration date? Now is the time to figure it out.
Other News –
1. From Celeste Solum - Shepherds Heart - Police Powers: The Dreaded Door-to-Door Knock – Shepherds Heart - To this point we have been reading what could be or what is to come. Most recently in NC authorities are going door to door knocking and offering the vaccine. As this effort increases, citizens are speculating how to handle the situation based on historical reference points and their own situation. Will we transition quickly to where the past reference points being used no longer matters because we are now in a new period of history? How will you handle the situation for yourself? (Thanks Festus for this submission)
2. From Jim Quinn - The Burning Platform -Cyberpolygon – The Burning Platform - What have you read lately that changed your position to anything taking place around you today? If you have made up your mind and you are unwavering where does that leave the nation if decisions and directions to be taken nationally are set in stone? Good read. (Thanks Festus)
3. From Monica Showalter - American Thinker -'Failed miserably' — Pentagon's wargame failure signals that the wokester generals are fighting the last wars - American Thinker - If this article is not an eye opener nothing will be. The results of the war games should not come as a surprise to anyone who has followed the Defense Department the past five years, especially after the hundreds of billions spent by the previous administration. Years of ongoing endless wars, loss of leadership in key functional areas, outdated equipment, and focusing in the wrong areas of preparation, contributed to the noted results. These results are all noted while our enemies noted the failures and will capitalize on the shortfalls given the chance.
4. From Jack Phillips - Epoch Times - Department of Justice Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Legal (theepochtimes.com) - The time has arrived where each and every citizen will need to make a decision to take the jab or not. The masses who oppose this ruling should gather as one and take it to the supreme court level. If not, more division between the populace will soon arrive and the results could be very negative. Considering how division already exist.
5. From Christina Gaila - Gateway Pundit - Joe Biden Considering Vaccine Mandate For all Federal Employees, Says Unvaccinated Americans Are Stupid (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com) - It is not the words that will be spoken from the Whitehouse that will matter. It will be how others follow suite to change your life forever, if unvaccinated. NOW is the time you must make your decision and plan for the path you travel.
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Thanks for your emails and messages. I enjoy hearing from you throughout the week and sharing your preparedness projects and accomplishments. We have Patriots doing amazing projects and taking steps in their preparedness planning. Keep planning and preparing fellow Patriots, I do not believe time is on our side right now.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We pray for good health and wisdom. Please pray for our leadership to find answers and guidance to the problems facing our great nation. May your faith remain strong and answers to the unknown provided. God is good and may our prayers blanket and protect you and your circumstances. I pray for each, and every one of our Patriots.
May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about and continued hope for revival around the world. We must continually pray for the unsaved, our family and friends who live each day without the protection for eternal life and salvation.
We have Patriots with personal prayer needs and/or family members with prayer needs as well. As we have prayer needs for answers to health and family matters we also have prayers of thanks for recent health answers and recoveries.
As Patriots we must stay strong and never give up. Our home, community and nation needs us now more than ever. Stay focused on your local community and things that will impact you around the nation. Don't allow the events around you to create fear in your life. Build your own self-reliance and focus on hope. Remember we are a blessed nation and we must continue to be great people today and make a better tomorrow. Keep charging."
Bravo Echo Out,