Greetings and welcome to the Patriot Express Newsletter Edition #191. We appreciate you stopping by to spend some of your valuable time with us. I don't know about you, but I'm blown away we are in December already and 2023 is about two Twinkies away. Where did 2022 go and so fast. I keep a daily calendar on my desk and occasionally I browse through the weeks and months to see where I have been and where I'm headed. It has been a blur passing through 2022. Do you ever ask yourself or wonder what family history will say about you and what you stood for or accomplished during a particular period or life in general?
As we work our way in to the Christmas season Ms. Lucy is picking out local events for us to attend to start the season. Some are new and some are our regular events we enjoy. From the local city symphony orchestra performing holiday classics to a local church conducting a lighting of the tree with choir performers standing in the makeshift tree singing traditional Christmas music. I do declare I think the spirit is hitting our home. It is a beautiful thing indeed. We stay so busy around here that it is easy to miss out on the things we enjoy. Since our grandkids live several hours away, we have to get out and enjoy local events presented by our community. I hope you get to enjoy some of the spirit around you. We do enjoy all that our local community offers each Christmas season, but we also hold the true meaning of Christmas above all.
Ms. Lucy asks me every year what I want for Christmas and I always respond, "world peace" and "hope for everyone" to have a better life. I found a bag on my desk this afternoon that Ms. Lucy left while I was occupied and here is a picture of the gift.
With that said, we also must keep everyone in mind as we transition through the Christmas season because it is not always a holly jolly time. Many wonderful people suffer for different reasons, and it would be awesome for one of us be nearby to lift a spirit or two. Maybe some cookies and hot chocolate or a simple smile and greeting. The world moves so fast and we as a society watch all the high-speed changes, yet we often forget a percentage of our culture and people gets left behind. Have you ever wondered about the man or lady across the street who spends a few hours daily in the rocker on the front porch? They are always alone, reading nothing, and just staring out. Should we check on them to see if they would like a local friend or some holiday cookies? Someday this could be one of us or maybe it already is. Self-sanity is important to one's health and moral.
Remember to enjoy each day as we pass through it and have a great week.
It's getting colder outside, and it gives us more reason to bundle up. Thats right, you can get your bundle with the Hope for Survival bundle right here. Now through the end of December you can get both Hope for Survival books and the HFS loaded memory stick for $50. That is a $10 savings to you. For all the new readers, all proceeds above printing cost goes to a local charity to purchase food for those in need.
This was our fourth Christmas supporting this cause and it was such a blessing to gift the food ministry $1,000 in gift cards to add to the family holiday distribution bags this week to over 100 families needing support. This is such a blessing and I applaud and thank those who serve in this ministry monthly collecting, packing, and distributing the much-needed resources to others.
Remember, not everyone is as fortunate as many of us and has a warm dwelling and food within arm's reach. Be considerate and remember many are having tough times with increased cost, job losses, and personal issues. Keep these folks in your thoughts and prayers.
I want to give a bit shout out of thanks to our Patriot sister in VA for her very generous donation made to Hope for Survival and our Patriot sister and brother in Central, TN, for their continued donations and support monthly. Thank you and blessings to all of you.
Let us move along....
I don't typically offer recommendations for gifts because in the past I made a few wives mad at me because a few husbands felt they needed to buy everything I suggested. So, to be clear, these are simply recommendations for gifts when one can't think of something. Proceed with caution.
Simple holiday gifts that serve a preparedness purpose - $50 or less
- The Freedom Documents by Dr Chuck Baldwin - $41 - THE FREEDOM DOCUMENTS - Expanded Edition - Book - Compiled By Dr. Chuck Baldwin - ON SALE NOW! - LIMITED SUPPLY! (libertyfellowshipmt.com) We began offering the very popular FREEDOM DOCUMENTS over 20 years ago, in which we compiled dozens of the greatest documents of American history in one beautiful volume. The expanded edition of THE FREEDOM DOCUMENTS includes 57 documents and 212 full-size (8 1/2 X 11) pages. The expanded introductions to these documents, by themselves, are a great history lesson. THE FREEDOM DOCUMENTS are assembled with a ring spine for easy copying. Now more than ever, these historic documents contain the Spirit and Pride of America. This unique compilation of America's greatest documents is available nowhere else. It is an excellent resource for high school and college students, as well as homeschoolers. Pastors, teachers, attorneys, and judges--including the Tennessee State Supreme Court--have purchased THE FREEDOM DOCUMENTS with extreme satisfaction. A Montana county sheriff also ordered copies for all of his deputies. We believe you will find them equally satisfying.
- Filter of Hope Water Filter Kit - $40 Filter of Hope Water Filter - Our simple, life-saving water filter provides safe, clean water in minutes. Each water filter kit contains everything you need to attach the filter to any plastic container in minutes - the Filter of Hope water filter itself, bucket adapter components, flexible hose, hand drill with bit, filter hanger, and cleaning syringe. Our water filter meets EPA drinking water standards; has 0.1 micron pore size filtration; filters out 99.99% of harmful bacteria, protozoa, and cysts; produces up to 250 gallons per day; is gravity fed (no electricity needed); and lasts up to 10 years with easy, regular maintenance.
- The American Patriot Bible - $31.00 - The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America: Thomas Nelson, Lee, Richard: 9781418541538: Amazon.com: Books - THE ONE BIBLE THAT SHOWS HOW ‘A LIGHT FROM ABOVE’ SHAPED OUR NATION. Never has a version of the Bible targeted the spiritual needs of those who love our country more than The American Patriot’s Bible. This extremely unique Bible shows how the history of the United States connects the people and events of the Bible to our lives in a modern world. The story of the United States is wonderfully woven into the teachings of the Bible and includes a beautiful full-color family record section, memorable images from our nation’s history and hundreds of enlightening articles which complement the New King James Version Bible text.
- Hope for Survival Bundle (Books 1 and 2, and the HFS Digital Memory Stick) $50 ($10 savings through Christmas)
- NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Kit - from Refuge Medical (Bear Independent) - $56.99 (This item is out of stock often because of high sale volume. If you monitor the site you can often get this kit for mid-$40s.) NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Kit - Basic – Refuge Medical - Contained in a ruggedized pouch, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T®, quality gauze, shears, and pressure dressings/bandages. Included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so even untrained providers can help save a life. The NAR Individual Bleeding Control Kit - BASIC provides lifesaving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives.
- The Survival Medicine Handbook - The Essential Guide for When Help is Not On the Way - Dr Joe Alton - $30 - Black & White Version. If a disaster took away the high-technology we take for granted, would you be prepared to keep you family healthy? Could you be an effective medic when hospitals are overcrowded and the ambulance is heading in the other direction? Can you take over if you were the highest medical asset left? Medical preparedness advocates Joe Alton, MD and Amy Alton, NP’s award-winning “Survival Medicine Handbook: A guide for when help is NOT on the way” is now out in its greatly expanded and revised 4th edition!
- Nehemiah Strong - Life Sustaining Essentials for a Season of Trial - by John Dyslin - $48 - The Book Nehemiah Strong - John Dyslin - We live in unprecedented times, with unprecedented challenges. Christian-based societal foundations have vanished; in their place is a ‘new age’ spirit proclaiming what once was evil as good, and good evil. Authorities are using a thin veil of propriety to justify invasive actions – including lockdowns, compliance enforcement, and persecution of ‘unfavored’ groups – that threaten the liberty and well-being of you and all those you love.
Holiday gifts $100 and below -
- Grayl Geo Press Water Purifier system - $99.00 - SHOP GRAYL - WATER FILTER & PURIFIER BOTTLES, GEAR & EQUIPMENT – GRAYL® - Unrivaled Ease, Speed & Convenience. No other purifier rivals the speed, simplicity and effectiveness of GeoPress. In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of clean drinking water anywhere on earth. Tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. Removes global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts) and filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and microplastics. Also improves taste, smell, and clarity!
- Tacklife 800 A Jump Starter - $52.00 - TACKLIFE 800A Peak 18000mAh Car Jump Starter with LCD Display (up to 7.0L Gas, 5.5L Diesel Engine) 12V Auto Battery Booster Quick Charger | T8 Orange - Walmart.com - TACKLIFE T8 800A Peak 18000mAh Car Jump Starter with LCD Display (up to 7.0L Gas, 5.5L Diesel Engine) 12V Auto Battery Booster with Smart Jumper Cable, Quick Charger
800 amps peak current, 18000mAh capacity
Hold charge for up to 12 months once fully charged.
Jump start 12V cars, SUV, trucks or vans up to 30 times on a 4.5-hour full charge.
Charge phones with 5v/9v Quick Charge and other car accessories with 12V 10A DC port.
The full metal clamps are built to last and are ergonomically designed to be easy to open.
Multifunctional life-saver with a strobe, red light, SOS signal and built-in Compass.
The digital LCD screen clearly displays the remaining power of the T8 jump starter.
The specially designed indicator notifies you incorrect use with an audible buzz and flashing lights.
HFS Thursday Zoom Rally #100 - Zoom was conducted this week after a month away and it was a great evening together, as always. The group was presented a video loaded with current and ongoing information regarding the digital world before us and the direct things are headed with digital currency and passports. We had some great discussions on thoughts and suggestions on approaching the future new world. Thanks to everyone who attended.
Communications: You can now follow HFS social media on the following outlets:
Facebook – Hope for Survival
YouTube Channel – Hope for Survival
MeWe: - //mewe.com/p/hopeforsurvival2
Odysee - Hope for Survival (odysee.com)
Parler - Preparedness101
Check out the HFS YouTube video posting tonight with Chaplain Dr. Tracy Elder, head of the International Alliance of Community Chaplains. This is part 1 of a multi-series effort discussing the most important part of preparedness, you. If you have followed HFS for long, you will recall us pointing out the importance of one's spiritual, psychological, and physical self-preparedness. In part 1, Chaplain Elder discusses the many facets of the programs she is part of. In future segments we will discuss, the broken church, the broken system, homelessness, and solutions.
Part 1 - Chaplain Dr. Tracy Elder -
These are YouTube videos posted on November 22, 2022 titled Grayl Geo Press Water Filtration Bottle
Workers Needed - Apply Within also posted on November 22, 2022.
If you have not, please consider subscribing to the HFS YouTube channel by hitting like and then subscribe.
Connect and give me a shout. Again, hit subscribe and share with family and friends.
Guest and Newcomers
If you are a guest or newcomer to the HFS journey, please check out this link for additional
information offered through HFS. https://www.hopeforsurvival.com/post/guest-and-newcomers-information-page
Hope for Survival books and HFS Thumb Drive for Emergency Documents -: You can obtain information on the two HFS books at this link: Survival, Preparedness, Disaster Management for individuals or family (hopeforsurvival.com)
Hope for Survival - How Food, Water, Shelter, and Security Could Save Your Life (Book 1)
Hope for Survival - The Mindset (Book 2)
HFS Thumb Drive for Emergency Documents - We just restocked the HFS Thumb drive and have them available now. Follow this link and you will see the add at the top of the page. Blog | Survival (hopeforsurvival.com)
We must make this brief public announcement to protect the innocent.
Ding, Ding, Ding....Attention HFS readers..... Opinions shared in this newsletter are just that, opinions, and nothing more. Read at your own risk. The owner and author of this site is not responsible for hurt feelings or thin-skinned readers. I do my best to show restraint and respect to the best extent possible. I take as many precautions as possible and try to remain as nonpolitical as possible, however, there are times when I just can't help but point certain things out. Occasionally I use words only Patriots recognize and understand. It's not personal against any non-Patriot. It's just the truth. Sometimes we must pull up our spenders and suck it up. Just saying. Stay the course, read what you want, and avoid the rest. Avoid fear porn as much as possible and the day will be okay. When all else fails… Keep the faith and always have Hope.
Let’s move along and get to some thoughts...
Thoughts for the week -
Soap Box - Have you ever battled a problem in your yard where you have good grass and bad grass growing? You treat it, fertilize it, pay for yard care to kill it off, plant new seeds and hope for a change in the coming season. Your yard looks promising in the spring but once June arrives and the heat starts burning up your grass daily you watch all your work fizzle out. You know the problem will be worse the following year because the bad grass spreads to take out more good grass. Can you relate to what I am saying?
We can call the problem weeds or be technical about it and label it as different types of grass or vines, but the bottom line is it's a pain in our backside, right? Then we search on the internet for ways to kill the weeds. Weed spray, weed killer, weed smothering chemicals, weed guys, weed contracts, weeds, weeds, weeds. Mix beer with vinegar and salt and douse your weeds. Nope, pour some old gasoline on it and torch it. Nope. Don't put chemicals on the weeds because it seeps into the soil and causes all kinds of problems. Don't use Roundup because it possibly causes cancer. Yes, no, maybe, caution, stop, go, just close your blinds and ignore the problem till spring. You put off the problem till spring and now when you start pulling up the weeds they are deep rooted and stretch across the yard, the street, the neighbor's yard, and ten feet of vine is wrapped around your mailbox. The problem is worse today than yesterday. Where do we start. My goodness. These weeds invade without warning and show up in some of the most likely places. But those who pay attention and manage their yard are more likely to not have weeds or know when one shows up and quickly stop it.
Then we have the neighbors with beautiful yards that appear perfect. No weeds of any type. My neighbor, Mr. Weedman who we call the Eliminator, is in his yard daily with a badminton racquet in one hand and a flame thrower in the other, blasting and stopping all weeds from getting near his property. The problem here is we have one Mr. Weedman for every 10,000 yards infested with weeds. This number could be higher.
Geez BE, what is your point. I'm trying to make this as simple as possible to ensure my point is understood. We have one messenger shouting to the world what is coming and another 10,000 not paying attention for whatever reason. Oh, don't get me wrong, those who are perpetrating these global changes, Agenda 2030, digital currency and digital passports, are intentional and evil. Anyone who does not see and believe what we are witnessing to be evil and that we are in a good vs evil period of history, don't worry about checking their pulse because the Twinkies and Ding Dongs already cancelled their vote.
During the Thanksgiving holiday I got to spend time with cousin who I spent lots of time with during my childhood. We had not talked for years until this summer when he attended my dad's funeral. Great guy who has been a successful business owner through life, which doesn't surprise me. He grew up and spent his adult life living by conservative values. We shared the table for our Thanksgiving dinner and had a very nice four-hour conversation about the world today. I mainly listened as he told me about raising his daughter conservative and how her time attending a state university liberalized her in ways that is causing him some differences with her compared to the period, he raised her. I listened and shook my head in agreement often as he walked through government issues and misdeeds, voting problems, small business owner struggles, banking issues he encounters as a conservative business owner, and on and on. It was great hearing his message and my realization he was pretty up to speed on where we stand as a nation today.
Then the time arrived when I had to ask the million-dollar question. I had heard hours of well thought out and laid out issues facing the people of our nation and issues our nation faces globally. I'm convinced he could have talked more, and more, and more. As I said previously, it was great and is always a job spending time with my cousin. I could see and hear my squirrel buddy Wilson in my head at this point in the conversation shouting, "ask him now."
I was bouncing in my seat like I had consumed ten pounds of Skittles. I was the turtle sneaking up on the mosquito. Four hours of quality conversation building up to the million-dollar question waiting to be delivered. I asked, "what are you doing to protect yourself from all the things you just told me about?" I was watching the eyes of my cousin as a strange look appeared on his face. He responded by asking, "what do you mean by protecting myself?" I said "it is a simple question and I am asking you how are you taking steps to protect yourself and your family from the things you have identified as problems and the impacts to society that you explained.?
He said "nothing because I don't know what to do."
At this point Ms. Lucy asked him if he had any food put away based on his comments regarding higher prices and supply chain issues and shortages. He said he had not thought of it that way before. So we went on to talk about the basics to preparedness and building a personal self-reliance plan to ensure protection with the basics of preparedness.
This example is one of thousands around us. Just like weeds. They are everywhere and the more we look the more we find, and they are growing in number. Weeds, like uninformed humans, just go about their day ignoring everything around. Like the weed killer we put down to stop the weeds, we find and try to educate people hoping to raise awareness. We can even point out how the federal government recommends citizens put back food and water for disasters and emergency situations. Weeds are a nuisance just like the unprepared. They invade your lawn and property just like the unprepared going door to door for food and help when the federal system is not available.
We all can ask the question of why and how they are missing what is taking place. I personally do not go looking for these people any longer and focus on individuals who are figuring it out and I try to help them the best I can or connect them with an HFS Patriot near their location. We must continue preparing resources at full speed because the system being prepared for the global population will leave us on our own unless we accept the digital platform which requires being vaccinated with up-to-date vaccines. It is that simple. I have laid it out here over the past two years and others are doing the same. This information is so open for all to see if they do their homework. Heck, even mainstream voices and podcasters are now talking about it.
Here is a great video that lays out the breakdown of what is ahead in the very near future. It is worth your time to watch this and then you can decide where you stand. https://www.bitchute.com/video/lgQjkyaUKYcQ/
Preparedness - 10 Steps to Using a Chest Seal:
Using a chest seal is fairly straightforward. Instead of trying to stop the blood from escaping, you're trying to stop the air from entering.
It's very important to treat a chest wound quickly. However, there are two maneuvers to perform first. Controlling massive bleeding (applying a tourniquet) and opening the airway. That said, here are the steps to applying a chest seal.
Safety - As always, try to ensure you have gloves and eye protection (if possible). Also, move the patient away from any life-threatening situations (like a car fire).
Treat life threats - As we already stated, make sure you treat life threats. Of course, a chest wound is a life threat, however, you want to control major bleeding and airway obstruction first.
Assess - If you notice one wound to the chest, there may be more (for example, multiple stab wounds). Of course, with a gunshot wound (GSW), you may have an entry and exit wound. Be sure you assess the front and back of the patient, performing a rapid trauma exam.
Cover the sucking wound - With your hand, cover the sucking chest wound while you prepare your chest seal. Covering the wound with your hand will act as a temporizing measure as you prepare the seal - similar to applying direct pressure before applying a tourniquet.
Ex[pose the wound - Tear the clothing away from the wound (trauma shears help). Trying to apply a chest seal over clothing isn't going to work. You need contact with the skin.
Clean the area - Quickly clean the area. Chest seals are pretty sticky, however, a lot of blood and moisture can disrupt their ability to adhere. Using a gauze pad or a towel, clean the wound.
Apply the seal - Place the wound in the center of the seal. Use your hands to push the edges of the seal down, like a sticker. If you have a vented chest seal, use it for the front of the patient. if you have a non-vented chest seal, place it on the back. (more about that later)
Monitor breathing - A chest seal doesn't fix the problem, it only slows it down. The patient could still develop a tension pneumothorax. If the patient begins having serious trouble breathing, you may need to "burp" the seal. you pull the seal off momentary, allowing air to escape (this should happen automatically with vented seals, but it doesn't always!) then replace the seal.
Needle decompression - This is beyond the scope of this article, however, professionally trained individuals operating within their protocols should know that needle decompression may be needed even with vented chest seals.
Evacuation - Get to the hospital as quickly and safely as possible.
Alright, hopefully, these steps weren't too hard to follow. Sometimes it's easier to watch than to read, so I'll include the video below:
Let's discuss the different types of chest seals below.
Improvisation - Standard chest seals are great, and I recommend everybody who's trained to carry them in their trauma kit. However, you can make an improvised chest seal. Also, the OLAES bandage comes with a small square of plastic wrap tucked inside, allowing you to cover sucking chest wounds. However, you could use food-grade plastic wrap or the clear wrapper from a gauze pad.
Vented Chest Seals - First let's talk about vented chest seals. Why would you need a chest seal that's vented? Below, I'll share a few reasons why.
Good reasons to use vented chest seals:
Allows wounds to burp - Essentially, the vent on a chest seal is built to act as a one-way valve - no air can get in, but air can escape. In theory, vented chest seals allow air to escape reducing the likelihood of a tension pneumothorax.
You can monitor the wound - Some vented chest seals will also allow blood to drain, which can be useful if you're concerned about a hemothorax (blood building up in the chest cavity instead of the wound is, as it's not always easy to gauge the size of the cavity.
Now let's look at the best times to use a vented chest seal.
Sucking chest wounds on the front of the patient. Vented chest seals work best when applied to the front of the patient. Why? If the patient lays on top of the chest seal, the vent won't likely function as it should.
Here are few brands that make vented chest seals:
- HALO chest seal. The Halo chest seal comes vented and non-vented. This chest seal is circular in shape. Also, Halo has slightly larger packaging than Hyfin.
- HYFIN chest seal. Square shaped. It usually comes in a two-pack. (If you're carrying chest seals, you always should have at least two!)
If you’re curious, here’s a video on how to pack and store chest seals. Also, you can fold chest seals if needed!
Unvented Chest Seals - Unvented chest seals are mainly applied to the back of the patient. However, they still work on the front of the patient - you just need to monitor closely for a tension pneumothorax (which you should do even with a vented chest seal!) In addition to sealing the chest, chest seals have some "off-label uses."
Alternative Ways to Use a Chest Seal - If needed, you can use a chest seal for more than just chest injuries.
Here are a few ideas:
Impaled object. Unless an impaled object inhibits airway management or CPR, you (generally) leave it in place. Chest seals can be cut and used to hold an object in place - sort of like medical duct tape.
Abdominal wounds. If someone was punctured around the belly button and no intestines protrude, you can use a chest seal to cover the wound. Though the seal doesn't offer bleeding control, it does protect the wound from contamination and peritonitis (infections within your abdomen - bad!)
Those are just a few tricks. Now let's wrap things up.
Final Thoughts Chest Seals
How to apply a chest seal is not always taught in basic first aid classes. However, this is an important skill. With that said, if you dedicate yourself to training, you'll be more likely to do the right thing during an emergency.
And that's my thoughts for the week....
Preparedness News –
1. From Rebekah Pierce - The Homesteading Hippy - Winter Seed Sowing: The Right Way To Do It (thehomesteadinghippy.com) - I believe we need to preserve seeds year-round and then learn how seeds act with seasonal changes, soil changes from seasons, and the temperament of what we are trying to grow. Many preparers seem convinced growing is as simple as planting, watering, and watching. Plants are like animals and will show you when things aren't right. Knowing what to do is the key and this is an ongoing process year to year. I fear many will fail at this stage of preparedness.
2. From Tom Marlowe - Newlife on a Homestead - 13 Homestead Clothing Essentials to Have (newlifeonahomestead.com) - Here is another area many preparers will fail. What? There is an intelligence factor one must use when planning for future clothing during short- and long-term disastrous events. Have you planned for the weight you will lose? if you are so stocked you don't plan to lose weight like everyone around you, how much will you stand out in your nice fitting clothing and everyone around you is in baggy clothing? Better yet, how will you look in your nice fitting clothing that looks like new while those around you are wearing baggy ripped and worn clothing? My point is, you must fit in to your surroundings and not stick out like a well prepared, well fed, and well stocked, citizen. You can find great clothing and bargains at your local thrift store and good will shops. Yard sales are another great place to visit.
3. From Michael Snyder - The Economic Collapse - It Is Beginning: 41 Percent Of All Small Business Owners Could Not Pay Rent In November (theeconomiccollapseblog.com) - This is about a 10% increase from October. I'm hearing the federal guvment is working a bill now to allow Americans to start a tax-free savings for emergency conditions. Hmmm. If you have nothing and start with nothing your emergency savings account will be nothing. The sharp dressed fellows on the hill aren't so bright are they.
4. From Tina Lawlor - Ask a Prepper - I Lived Without Electricity For A Week. Here’s What Happened (askaprepper.com) - This is a response to an actual event. I have encouraged folks to shut off the power for 24, 72, and a week, to test their skills and ability to survive and cope. Especially with the temps dropping. Give it a shot before its freezing outside. You may find you are not as tough as you think you are. Plus you get to try out all the cool stuff you have stored under your bed and in the garage. Let me know how it goes.
5. From Survival Mom - What's in Your Faraday Cage? Electronics to Protect! - Survival Mom (thesurvivalmom.com) - And your answer is? A tougher question is do you know how to use the gear stored in your faraday bag?
That's all my Patriot brothers and sisters.
Prayers - Please keep our great nation, our elected leaders, military and first responders in your thoughts and prayers. We pray for good health and wisdom. Please pray for our leadership to find answers and guidance to the problems facing our great nation. May your faith remain strong and answers to the unknown provided. God is good and may our prayers blanket and protect you and your circumstances. I pray for each, and every one of our Patriots.
May we pray for all the blessings and things in life to be thankful about and continued hope for revival around the world. We must continually pray for the unsaved, our family and friends who live each day without the protection for eternal life and salvation.
As Patriots we must stay strong and never give up. Our home, community, and nation need us now more than ever. Stay focused on your local community and things that will impact you around the nation. Don't allow the events around you to create fear in your life. Build your own self-reliance and focus on faith and hope. Remember we are a blessed nation, and we must continue to be great people today and make a better tomorrow. Keep charging.
Bravo Echo Out,